Joe Budden's new album "No Love Lost" is projected to sell 25-30k copies in its first week.

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
286 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '13        #101
theehof 
space
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
Numbers wise this is a huge success.. but any budden fan would know, that his music now is NOTHING like it used to be, i thought this n*gga was God up until this last slaughterhouse album dropped... MM4 and Slaughterhouse self titled are AMAZING.. and after that him and SH have been making fu*king AWFUL music.. his sh*t has been horrendous, so numbers wise hes winning on a independent but hes so pro not conforming for music, and his music lately is just him conforming

His last mixtape was a terrible s3x mixtape, bi*ches thats all it was.. this album is a bunch of FLUFF a.ss beats, and terrible features, he got MONTANA WIZ AND LIL WAYNE.. 2 n*ggaS WITH NO TALENT AND WAYNE WHO BEEN FELL OFF... he wasnt thinking about making a good song, he was thinking about appealing to people. he conformed and only sold 30K... big fu*king L

edit:

J-Dogg said it best... none of his other music was a flop cause he mad exactly what he wanted to make... people supported who loved the style and its a win win.. now he conformed and isnt seeing much success

by the way, people are saying his songs get no radio? its not getting major radio cause they suck, but that tank song is all over Sattellite radio and it still is awful

im a OG budden fan.. but he needs to have a tragedy in his life to make better music or just stop making music

Last edited by theehof; 02-07-2013 at 02:31 PM..
 02-07-2013, 02:34 PM         #102
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ exactly. He tried to fit into what's trendy now, and I somehow doubt he was thinking 25K first week when he did the album and joined the cast of Love & Hip-Hop. It's just like how all the Chief Keef fanboys wanted to make every excuse in the book for why his Interscope debut album, with verses from Rick Ross, 50 Cent, Wiz Khalifa, French Montana, Young Jeezy, almost entirely produced by one of the hottest beatmakers of the moment only managed 50K.
 5 years ago '11        #103
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8497 8497
Not bad for Koch/E1 IMO

I'd like to see what their hottest releases did when they were POPPING in 2007-2010
 5 years ago '04        #104
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
ima huge budden fan and i have to say wait for the numbers to come out first. with that being said.

this sh*t is a flop

on love and hiphop plus he put commercial singles on the album.

had he took a strictly lyrical beast mode approach to the album. then id put the cape on. but yo it s what it is.

still my n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #105
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
it's definitely not a lot but most ppl flop these days. Could have been worse. I know it's just projections but usually they are pretty close to what the actual sales end up being
 5 years ago '09        #106
59fifty 
space
space
$22,712 | Props total: 10155 10155
 Mr Connoisseur said:
considering the fact that his music doesn’t target the mainstream audience. Earlier today, he released the video for ‘She Don’t Put It Down’ featuring Fabolous, Tank and Lil Wayne.

wtf a new red album is out!! thanks to the guy who posted the soundscan pic.
reggie noble?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
211 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy