Joe Budden's new album "No Love Lost" is projected to sell 25-30k copies in its first week.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-06-2013, 05:18 PM         #41
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '11        #42
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
 bmanbman said:
30k on e1 is a success.
this. im quick to sh*t on budden, but cats are delusional acting like his album was promoted like a major label release or like he had multiple smash hits on the radio/youtube. 30 aint great, but alot of actual independent artists sell that overall, not just first week. So he's doing good right now. Especially for someone who dropped his debut a decade ago.

i only made it like 3 tracks into the album tho..
 5 years ago '11        #43
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 nwo504 said:

[pic - click to view]

who's making all these smiley collabs?
 5 years ago '07        #44
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
are you guys serious? This album has had NO PROMOTION. I honestly thought it would do 15k tops. I havent checked Best Buy yet but is that sh*t stocked? Its and Independent album for fu*ks sake, 30k independent with ZERO ADS, interviews and most importantly Music Videos is not a flp

Em should have gave him some money to make a video with Wayne or a video for NBA (feat Wiz and French Montana)

She Dont Put It Down Like You Is A Hit. The Frat Boys across the nation just dont know about it

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 02-06-2013 at 06:34 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #45
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2716 2716
looking at his early releases and the SH projects ...those numbers represent his fanbase so i guess it aint bad

the question is why does it seem like he aint gaining no fans ?How come?
 5 years ago '09        #46
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
 JewsusChrist said:
woow thats not bad at all........wtf ur laughing for?

his last album sold 5 k
this dude is signed to a major and selling 20k his first week while macklemore is independent and is selling out arenas and gonna get a gold plaque

why do guys like this sign to a major again??? not only do majors eat your profits they make you compromise the music you put out

i like how the article says he doesnt try to make mainstream music but his first 2 single are pop/commercial records

dude getting features from the same people everyone is trying to get features from...wayne..montanan...future...wiz

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 02-06-2013 at 06:48 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #47
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
 gimmethat said:
looking at his early releases and the SH projects ...those numbers represent his fanbase so i guess it aint bad

the question is why does it seem like he aint gaining no fans ?How come?
check his twitter page most of his "new fans" arent fans of him because they like his music
 5 years ago '06        #48
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25678 25678
Here is boden ith their biased a.ss opinions again. It's someone they notoriously hate on this site independent 30k is a flop. Lloyd banks sold 49k first week but died off shortly after that and he gets ''Well he's independent bbb been died off'' gtfoh you c*ck riding f*ggots i'm not talking about anyone specific either it's just fu*king crazy how n*ggas tunes change up when it's a artist they like/hate. If you can't keep it real with yourself when it comes to petty sh*t like this yall n*ggas need to off yourself quick...

To the n*gga that said joe last album sold 5k stop it. It sold 14k first week and fizzled out at 22k on koch..

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 02-06-2013 at 06:49 PM..
 02-06-2013, 06:51 PM         #49
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so bx lost
 5 years ago '04        #50
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
I bet yall wouldn't put yalls favorite rappers up against this n*gga in a battle tho...........besides......... this n*gga is still gettin money yea??

02-06-2013, 07:21 PM         #51
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont know why these cats cant get a break, talented as hell, but fans just wont get behind them............and its crazy cause all of them have a pretty solid fan base............I'd be like fu*k hiphop though.
 02-06-2013, 07:24 PM         #52
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
this dude is signed to a major and selling 20k his first week while macklemore is independent and is selling out arenas and gonna get a gold plaque

why do guys like this sign to a major again??? not only do majors eat your profits they make you compromise the music you put out

i like how the article says he doesnt try to make mainstream music but his first 2 single are pop/commercial records

dude getting features from the same people everyone is trying to get features from...wayne..montanan...future...wiz
Yeah, but no one listen to mackemore except drug out college students who go rabid for blue eye'd hiphop. The dude is not bad at all lyrically..........but he is like the insane clown posse........just fu*king unecessary.
 5 years ago '05        #53
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
Garbage a.sss album

Budden has been putting out some wackk material last 2 years...including his sh*t with slaughterhouse

don't know what's wrong with the guy...95% of his sh*t is dedicated to tahiry or whatever her name is....sh*ttt is becoming boring

I don't mind some of those break up records at all....but when he dedicates a whole damn album to her like lose quarter ...sh*t gets pathetic....and this album was no different....trash
 5 years ago '08        #54
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17182 17182
Guess the show on VH1 didnt work as publicity feature
 5 years ago '06        #55
piru87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$531 | Props total: 1 1
Y'all n*ggas stupid y do u base overall outcomŽ on first week sells his last album sold 20k first week smh
 5 years ago '09        #56
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
 Stupid Fresh said:
this is the lowest selling album to have lil wayne on it since Little Brother

Little Bother outsold Joe Budden and Phonte didn't even have a tv show
and Little Brother is CLASSIC, so this is a terrible example. As if they didn't sell records because they weren't quality

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #57
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
 case sensitive said:
this. im quick to sh*t on budden, but cats are delusional acting like his album was promoted like a major label release or like he had multiple smash hits on the radio/youtube. 30 aint great, but alot of actual independent artists sell that overall, not just first week. So he's doing good right now. Especially for someone who dropped his debut a decade ago.

i only made it like 3 tracks into the album tho..
Big KRIT did 40k first week on a major label, to ^ this guy's point. No Love Lost has ZERO promotion.
 5 years ago '04        #58
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 369 369
i purchased the album.. i like it.. but im a budden fan now.. and actually it was yall fault..many years ago on his birthday people starting posting their favorite joey song and i started listening to stuff from mm2.. next thing i know i got all him mix tapes and relased albums. when i was young around when he was having beef with 50 i didnt understand him.. now when some of the stuff have been throug i feel his album.. like he be talking about my life sometime... its crazy.. but in off my soapbox now.. i went to best buy and gave them 10 for it... might even buy the digital copy 2... glad this dude is turning his life around.. also A quarter on the loose for free.. crazy.. he need to start charging for that sh!t... i'll by 20 for mm5
 5 years ago '13        #59
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Budden stay struggling to find success yet he has so much talent. At least he will do better than soulja.
 5 years ago '07        #60
Legend88 1 heat pts
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
 Jacc Blacc said:

this album came out on e1
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago