55th Annual Grammy Awards -- Sunday, February 10 At 8PM -- Live From LA On CBS

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1021
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,308 | Props total: 6436 6436
 clearm3 said:
pretty horrible grammys all around, i like LL but he shouldnt be closing the grammys in 2013
Who should be then? are you saying he should be in the middle of it? I mean the dude seemed to be the host so he prolly told the producers, yo.. we need some hip-hop in this sh*t somewhere.. Gimmie Chuck D and well make some sh*t happen. If he didnt host it the only black act would of been who? Frank Ocean? I missed the 1st hour so IDK fully.

& Im not really counting the Marley thing either cuz that was prolly thrown together in the last minute and it was really for Marley.. not to showcase any actual talent to get new music out there.

Last edited by HARBINGER; 02-11-2013 at 02:34 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #1022
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,134 | Props total: 4527 4527
 critiQue said:
its about the music man ..if you gon single out Frank for being phaggy, shout out Chris Brown and his knuckles for punching RiRi in the face

to be honest as much as I didnt like the Ocean performance Im just happy to see a black man up there.. wasn't exactly the representation I wanted but at least we had some color up on the stage

what they teaching n*ggas in the military nowadays?

hell ya shout out chris brown for keeping it real. riri wanted to get beat up. any female that decides to get beside herself and in a mans face and antagonize him and put they hands on a man with the mind frame a man should just take it cuz they a woman, deserves to have them paws put on em.

i mean one hard a.ss slap would be enough, but i cant blame him for the two black eyes and all that he gave her cuz by that time, the hoe drove him crazy to the pt he blacked out.

this bych clique gonna spread the fotos and do interviews and all that to take advantage while slandering my n*gga brown. (and i dont like brown, the n*gga cant sing)

then the bych after putting a quick 3 albums out or w/e while she got the world hating chris, gonna run back to the n*gga who did her wrong?

the hoe knew she was wrong in first place. hell the hoe was even chilling at my n*gga puffs mansion in miami with brown having fun while her punk azz at the same time doing interviews saying ill never forgive him.
 02-11-2013, 02:44 AM         #1023
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 critiQue said:
Who should be then? are you saying he should be in the middle of it? I mean the dude seemed to be the host so he prolly told the producers, yo.. we need some hip-hop in this sh*t somewhere.. Gimmie Chuck D and well make some sh*t happen. If he didnt host it the only black act would of been who? Frank Ocean? I missed the 1st hour so IDK fully.

& Im not really counting the Marley thing either cuz that was prolly thrown together in the last minute and it was really for Marley.. not to showcase any actual talent to get new music out there.
in my opinion, you close it with someone whos been the biggest act as of late or even let justin timberlake and jayz close the show. The LL act would of been fine somewhere else during the show but not for closing.

i dont even care for the justin and jay song either really, just think you should close it with someone who is more relevant to today. Fun had the most nominations, you could of let them close the show based off that or even Taylor Swift could of closed since shes probably the biggest seller outside of Adele. Just didnt seem right to end with LL and like I said i'm an LL fan, just dont think he fits the bill currently

Last edited by clearm3; 02-11-2013 at 02:54 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #1024
space
space
 2totimes said:

what they teaching n*ggas in the military nowadays?

hell ya shout out chris brown for keeping it real. riri wanted to get beat up. any female that decides to get beside herself and in a mans face and antagonize him and put they hands on a man with the mind frame a man should just take it cuz they a woman, deserves to have them paws put on em.

i mean one hard a.ss slap would be enough, but i cant blame him for the two black eyes and all that he gave her cuz by that time, the hoe drove him crazy to the pt he blacked out.

this bych clique gonna spread the fotos and do interviews and all that to take advantage while slandering my n*gga brown. (and i dont like brown, the n*gga cant sing)

then the bych after putting a quick 3 albums out or w/e while she got the world hating chris, gonna run back to the n*gga who did her wrong?

the hoe knew she was wrong in first place. hell the hoe was even chilling at my n*gga puffs mansion in miami with brown having fun while her punk azz at the same time doing interviews saying ill never forgive him.
look man.. im not knocking Chris Brown.. i was simply bringing it to the mans attention.. I think RiRi was on some fucc sh*t myself. Im just saying if your going to examine someones position then look at all the variables in the observation. Chris Brown was brought up so I just wanted to make sure that he understands across the board that people are famous because of different sh*t but ultimately people are watching you for a reason of their own. You did something to make yourself a factor whether it was good or bad.. and really that's just a matter of opinion in itself. You probably know who the fu*k V nasty & Rick Raff is for a different reason than I do.

Also, im not in the military. I swear you n*ggas are like BX paparazzi following me around n sh*t

Last edited by HARBINGER; 02-11-2013 at 03:11 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #1025
space
space
 clearm3 said:
in my opinion, you close it with someone whos been the biggest act as of late or even let justin timberlake and jayz close the show. The LL act would of been fine somewhere else during the show but not for closing.

i dont even care for the justin and jay song either really, just think you should close it with someone who is more relevant to today. Fun had the most nominations, you could of let them close the show based off that or even Taylor Swift could of closed since shes probably the biggest seller outside of Adele. Just didnt seem right to end with LL and like I said i'm an LL fan, just dont think he fits the bill currently
your points valid..

..they probably promised LL that spot. I dont remember what they did in the past for closers but you not gon have JT perform suite & tie den put the credits on by the time Jay comes on. Me personally I think that would of been dope if they did perform so I was mistaken when they didnt.. or maybe I just missed it. I heard his name expecting it toward the end but it was for that music teacher nomination sh*t.. but yea.. JT & Hov would have been dope. sh*t, I think a Beyonce performance would have been dope. Specially as a follow up to the Super Bowl press she got. That would have been a dope look to put her in there instead of that brawd with the screen projector dress but das just me. Im jus sayin n*ggas
 5 years ago '04        #1026
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,134 | Props total: 4527 4527
 critiQue said:
look man.. im not knocking Chris Brown.. i was simply bringing it to the mans attention.. I think RiRi was on some fucc sh*t myself. Im just saying if your going to examine someones position then look at all the variables in the observation. Chris Brown was brought up so I just wanted to make sure that he understands across the board that people are famous because of different sh*t but ultimately people are watching you for a reason of their own. You did something to make yourself a factor whether it was good or bad.. and really that's just a matter of opinion in itself. You probably know who the fu*k V nasty & Rick Raff is for a different reason than I do.

Also, im not in the military. I swear you n*ggas are like BX paparazzi following me around n sh*t
maybe u aint in the military but u said u was before my g. n*ggas aint following u around my g.
 5 years ago '05        #1027
space
space
 2totimes said:
maybe u aint in the military but u said u was before my g. n*ggas aint following u around my g.
im jus bein funky.. ..relax family, u good by me
 5 years ago '06        #1028
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
fu*k the grammy's, miguel and nas definitely should've won a grammy
 5 years ago '11        #1029
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 yumflip said:
Breezy was an established artist prior to his situation. Frank Ocean directly benefitted from his. He became "mainstream" by announcing his s3xuality. Big difference.
He was getting plays consistently on the radio long before he announced his s3xuality. He was popular before people found out he was gay, that sh*t's got nothing to do with it
 02-11-2013, 05:13 AM         #1030
TrippyMayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2totimes said:
frank ocean mom was the baddest woman I seen out of all the women at the grammys
imma go with j lo
 5 years ago '05        #1031
space
space
 TrippyMayne said:
imma go with j lo
these 2 t*ts said fu*k both of your opinions

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #1032
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,048 | Props total: 4840 4840
Nas should have won that Grammy but I ain't mad at Drake winning either, played those albums like crazy.. Abel got a Grammy for Take Care too I guess..
 5 years ago '05        #1033
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,948 | Props total: 6186 6186
I turned this crap off once Frank Ocean won a grammy over Miguel. Really man they trying to make a statement by giving this dude a grammy.
 02-11-2013, 07:47 AM         #1034
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Grammys are lame as fu*k, always has been. True music will always be underground. fu*k what the fu*k they're shoving down the masses throats and you people fu*king gobble it up.
 5 years ago '04        #1035
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,627 | Props total: 4197 4197
 Quddus said:
I turned this crap off once Frank Ocean won a grammy over Miguel. Really man they trying to make a statement by giving this dude a grammy.
cosign, Miquel's album took massive brown eruptions all over Frank Ocean's album.
 02-11-2013, 07:59 AM         #1036
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is commercial as fu*k, fu*k a bi*ch a.ss celebrity. Their suit and tie functions don't allure me.
 5 years ago '05        #1037
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,948 | Props total: 6186 6186
 Maroon_Tiger said:
What statement would that be? they're both gay.. Frank had the best album period
We all know you and ya mans frank are. So you wanna turn miguel into one y'all too huh?
 5 years ago '05        #1038
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Free Trotty said:
That f!ght in NYC
I read that sh*t so quick im thinking they had a f!ght over they seats @ the Grammys
 5 years ago '10        #1039
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Riff Brought the grammys back
 5 years ago '05        #1040
space
space
 Smith262 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Riff Brought the grammys back
Rick Raff is a
[pic - click to view]

so I guess that
makes you a
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by HARBINGER; 02-11-2013 at 09:18 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy