55th Annual Grammy Awards -- Sunday, February 10 At 8PM -- Live From LA On CBS

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1001
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,258 | Props total: 6350 6350
 ballergenetics said:
The Roots need to get a Grammy performance green light. They are phenomenal live.
Bartender.. get this man a drink on my tab
 5 years ago '11        #1002
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,005 | Props total: 606 606
 cold_young_thug said:
Another disappointing Grammy's.. Every other damn genre got camera time, rap gets like two fu*kin awards. WERE NOT a fu*kIN SUB GENRE!
 5 years ago '05        #1003
space
space
 BRonin357 said:
mad Frank didn't perform super rich kids (best song on album IMO), mad there were no other Rap performers! Mad Jay and Kanye swept the hip hop/rap categories (as much as love them, they didn't deserve'em all!) Drake shouldn't have won best album, should have been Rick Ross (sorry for the haters, but the singles and album cuts sh*t on Drakes whole joint!)
Lord no.. No disrespect to boxdens own beat bully tho. The producers are the real talent in most of rap.. im afraid to say so yea shout out to beat bully but yea shouldnt have been drake that won neithor. .
 5 years ago '06        #1004
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
The down fall to him picking Forrest Gump is he'll think people will say that sh*t sucked cuz of the content of the song instead of the true reality of the performance was just awful.

Seen this n*gga live at Lolla and I feel bad that this was the performance that the majority of the world is going to judge him off of, cuz his show was dope as hell.

Homie just took an L tonight
 02-10-2013, 11:18 PM         #1005
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many Grammys does frank get 2 because I seen the huf of him holding 1 and the dream coming on stage? Plus the 1contemperart album 1
 5 years ago '05        #1006
space
space
 Free Trotty said:
French Montana?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

this is a good performance..

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #1007
space
space
 critiQue said:
Lord no.. No disrespect to boxdens own beat bully tho. The producers are the real talent in most of rap.. im afraid to say so yea shout out to beat bully but yea shouldnt have been drake that won neithor. .
shout out to that n*gga

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by HARBINGER; 02-10-2013 at 11:49 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1008
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

i thought that was drunk on autotune

owned. swap meet style
 5 years ago '05        #1009
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
fu*k it

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #1010
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
That was the worst and most unwatchable awards show I've ever witnessed in my life.

Even the Bob Marley tribute (which was the only reason we stayed tuned in) was meh.

Side note: What a shameful country this is. Honoring a bunch of f*ggots over and over again, especially Frank Ocean. sh*t is sad to see a f*ggot go up there and achieve significance. Even worse to see his "tough guy" peers acknowledge his f*ggotry. Shout outs to Chris Breezy for once again keeping it 100. I'm not saying the f*ggot doesn't have talent, because sadly, he does. But he's not that good. Gays just get higher honor in America. They're looked at in the same light as disabled people and what they do shines more and impressed harder. disgusting.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 02-11-2013 at 12:03 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #1011
space
space
 TYT said:

owned. swap meet style

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #1012
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
That was the worst and most unwatchable awards show I've ever witnessed in my life.

Even the Bob Marley tribute (which was the only reason we stayed tuned in) was meh.

Side note: What a shameful country this is. Honoring a bunch of f*ggots over and over again, especially Frank Ocean. sh*t is sad to see a f*ggot go up there and achieve significance. Even worse to see his "tough guy" peers acknowledge his f*ggotry. Shout outs to Chris Breezy for once again keeping it 100. I'm not saying the f*ggot doesn't have talent, because sadly, he does. But he's not that good. Gays just get higher honor in America. They're looked at in the same light as disabled people and what they do shines more and impressed harder. disgusting.
its about the music man ..if you gon single out Frank for being phaggy, shout out Chris Brown and his knuckles for punching RiRi in the face

to be honest as much as I didnt like the Ocean performance Im just happy to see a black man up there.. wasn't exactly the representation I wanted but at least we had some color up on the stage
 5 years ago '04        #1013
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 Fly or Die said:
katy perry look so good man

[pic - click to view]

got my water skis on. all i need is a motorboat
 5 years ago '06        #1014
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,612 | Props total: 2234 2234
 critiQue said:
its about the music man ..if you gon single out Frank for being phaggy, shout out Chris Brown and his knuckles for punching RiRi in the face

to be honest as much as I didnt like the Ocean performance Im just happy to see a black man up there.. wasn't exactly the representation I wanted but at least we had some color up on the stage
Breezy was an established artist prior to his situation. Frank Ocean directly benefitted from his. He became "mainstream" by announcing his s3xuality. Big difference.
 5 years ago '10        #1015
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2563 2563
putlocker/stream link please?
 02-11-2013, 01:08 AM         #1016
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
The Roots need to get a Grammy performance green light. They are phenomenal live.
 critiQue said:
Bartender.. get this man a drink on my tab
 ballergenetics said:
drinks all around
 5 years ago '05        #1017
space
space
 TYT said:

owned. swap meet style
seriously

Aside from the blatant meaning of the song.. I also looked at the song as a metaphor with music & auto tune as well.. jay was pretty much like fu*k what I say yo.. no church in the wild. If u hot u hot.. go for it. Na'meen, Frank & Dream was pretty much like.. sh*t, let me eat Hov.. no church in the wild n*gga. Ima get it fu*k what u said with that DOA sh*t.

Last edited by HARBINGER; 02-11-2013 at 02:18 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #1018
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,117 | Props total: 4418 4418
frank ocean mom was the baddest woman I seen out of all the women at the grammys
 02-11-2013, 02:21 AM         #1019
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pretty horrible grammys all around, i like LL but he shouldnt be closing the grammys in 2013
 5 years ago '05        #1020
space
space
 yumflip said:
Breezy was an established artist prior to his situation. Frank Ocean directly benefitted from his. He became "mainstream" by announcing his s3xuality. Big difference.
I'm mean if he was Rick Ross'n his Phaggy tendencies Id be mad at him but the n*gga seems to be really bi-s3xual. It comes with the man as a package deal Lets also not negate the fact that he was already on the come up and the guy is super talented.. He did No Church & Swim Good b4 this whole debacle so it could be argued that he was pretty much about to blow anyway IMO. He just got more attention because of it but thats what the record business is now. n*ggas do allot more crude sh*t for fame these days. Kim K isnt necessarily omitting a prestigious image in her amateur pr0no video but it is what it is. The public likes racy.. You could argue the same with Kanye after all the controversy hes piled up in his career. Would he be a household name if he didnt call President Bush a sh*t head?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy