55th Annual Grammy Awards -- Sunday, February 10 At 8PM -- Live From LA On CBS

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #981
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12976 12976
 Free Trotty said:
Your girl "so buff and so strong"?
Them thighs are
 5 years ago '10        #982
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13650 13650
wait! did that fairy really sing forrest gump? Ahhhhhhhh!
the f*ggotizaton continues......
 5 years ago '06        #983
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 regularjoe said:
Them thighs are
 5 years ago '04        #984
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,467 | Props total: 2703 2703
it´s over and Lupe´s not mad yet ?
 5 years ago '04        #985
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
Yea get caught up.... Cuz everyone steals
 5 years ago '04        #986
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2827 2827
 hockeythug said:
Live hip-hop/rap sounds horrible. Sorry.
nah.. some rappers really recite their vocals clearly when performing.. Kanye...Nas...Eminem..Jay-Z.. some rappers vocals sound distorted or unclear because they don't have the proper balance.. others are just boring performers..
 5 years ago '05        #987
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
 hockeythug said:
Live hip-hop/rap sounds horrible. Sorry.
Depends on the artist. I have seen Jay-Z live a few times and its a truly amazing experience. I had friends go to a Lil Wayne concert and tell me they couldn't understand a dam thing being said. It just depends on who you see.
 5 years ago '05        #988
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,258 | Props total: 6352 6352
 RemyLeBeau said:
damn, they cut ll off like that

Lol at all the n*ggas on Bx realizing how the performance got sh*tted on at the same time
 5 years ago '05        #989
space
space
 iggyemu said:
Depends on the artist. I have seen Jay-Z live a few times and its a truly amazing experience. I had friends go to a Lil Wayne concert and tell me they couldn't understand a dam thing being said. It just depends on who you see.
I hate when somebody perform and theres like 40 no name n*ggas just standing around on stage all thuggy like they hard n sh*t.. very few n*ggas in hip hop actually know how to do a decent show
 5 years ago '11        #990
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Frankie should have performed Bad Religion if he was going the gay route
 5 years ago '12        #991
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 critiQue said:
I hate when somebody perform and theres like 40 no name n*ggas just standing around on stage all thuggy like they hard n sh*t.. very few n*ggas in hip hop actually know how to do a decent show
French Montana?
 5 years ago '04        #992
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
Another disappointing Grammy's.. Every other damn genre got camera time, rap gets like two fu*kin awards. WERE NOT a fu*kIN SUB GENRE!
 5 years ago '06        #993
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 critiQue said:
true.. I been to a good amount of hip hop shows.. the best one I ever been to was method man's... that n*gga flipped in the crowd and rode the wave with no fu*ks.. 6 foot plus with tumbaland boots and all. and he was clear vocally.. a lot of energy
 5 years ago '06        #994
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2235 2235
 liveson777 said:
Yea get caught up.... Cuz everyone steals
Not quite sure what your point is....

But do understand that a lot of early White rock artists were just White versions of Black artists. At one point it was commonplace to not put Black artists on their own album covers to make White people comfortable buying the music. Making Black music palatable to White audiences is a practice that hasn't changed. They're just better at hiding the overt nature of it now.
 5 years ago '08        #995
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 1153 1153
mad Frank didn't perform super rich kids (best song on album IMO), mad there were no other Rap performers! Mad Jay and Kanye swept the hip hop/rap categories (as much as love them, they didn't deserve'em all!) Drake shouldn't have won best album, should have been Rick Ross (sorry for the haters, but the singles and album cuts sh*t on Drakes whole joint!)
 5 years ago '04        #996
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 critiQue said:
this is mainly my point. Yes, Maybe Jay-Z,Kanye,etc might be good live but the rest are just dozens of people yelling on stage.

Same can be said with the rest of the music industry. Artists that just hide behind software and engineers.

The latest good one that comes to mind for me is Kanye at the 2010 VMA's doing Runaway.

Last edited by hockeythug; 02-10-2013 at 10:54 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #997
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,965 | Props total: 9855 9855
 Kadillac87 said:
Frankie should have performed Bad Religion if he was going the gay route
True

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #998
space
space
 SM said:

[pic - click to view]

The folks behind the Grammy Awards want to make one thing clear: When it comes to the dress code for this year's telecast, there are no ifs, ands or butts.

Producers have reportedly sent out detailed and militant guidelines to this year's nominees and attendees advising them on the proper attire to wear to Sunday's show, in an obvious attempt to avoid a Janet Jackson–esque wardrobe malfunction of FCC-catastrophic proportions (or at least a suggestive costume like the one Pink wore while performing at the show in 2010).

In a straight-faced, if unintentionally riotous, email purportedly sent out by Grammy honchos and obtained by Deadline, attendees are requested to "adhere" to an apparent "network policy" on curbing those wild duds.

We're livestreaming the Grammys red carpet! Watch Sunday on E! Online
On the no-fly-zone list? Butt cracks, thongs, underb00bs, side b00bs, sheer frocks, n*pples and, ahem, overly demonstrative groin areas.

The purported memo's language, however, is the real clincher, as—among other things—it advises:

"Please be sure that buttocks and female brea$ts are adequately covered. Thong type costumes are problematic. Please avoid exposing bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack. Bare sides or under curvature of the brea$ts is also problematic. Please avoid sheer see-through clothing that could possibly expose female brea$t n*pples. Please be sure the genital region is adequately covered so that there is no visible 'puffy' bare skin exposure."

Additionally, the missive warns against stars blatantly shilling for products via "commercial identification of actual brand name products on T-shirts," as well hawking personal causes in the form of lapel pins and other similar accessories.

Outfits emblazoned with expletives and foreign words will also get the red flag, as the Grammys' clothing police will be keeping an eye out for any foul language that the camera might inadvertently catch.

The Recording Academy has not yet commented on the reported missive.

Lest we forget, though, that the Grammy Awards are actually a celebration of musical talent and not just a flesh fest, the Recording Academy has also announced that Elton John, Mumford & Sons, Zac Brown and Alabama Shakes' Brittany Howard will be performing together in a special tribute to the late, great Levon Helm of The Band.

Well, guys: Guess now's not the time to show off that snazzy new thong you've been meaning to bust out.
Katy Perry won
 5 years ago '04        #999
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,331 | Props total: 8397 8397

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #1000
space
space
 hockeythug said:
this is mainly my point. Yes, Maybe Jay-Z,Kanye,etc might be good live but the rest are just dozens of people yelling on stage.

Same can be said with the rest of the music industry. Artists that just hide behind software and engineers.

The latest good one that comes to mind for me is Kanye at the 2010 VMA's doing Runaway.
Thats the issue alot of older people and just plainly.. people that dont like hip hop have.. rap that is.. they think its not a talent which is why I praise guys like jay z for using live bands. Rap is a talent but were so horribly misrepresented.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy