TMZ Black Jokes about Justin Bieber

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447 OP
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
 Da Realness said:
lol so this is how white people talk about us when they are chillin together?
you cant be serious

[pic - click to view]

02-06-2013, 10:27 PM         #42
Graveyard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol Lil Za from my hometown... i remember when he started rappin in 1st grade or something and our whole school got free cd's when i was in 5th grade... trips me out seeing him hanging with bieber
 5 years ago '12        #43
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447 OP
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
 Graveyard said:
lol Lil Za from my hometown... i remember when he started rappin in 1st grade or something and our whole school got free cd's when i was in 5th grade... trips me out seeing him hanging with bieber
who is he? is he related to twist?
 5 years ago '13        #44
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
In before the Tom's derail this thread.
 5 years ago '06        #45
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 02-07-2013, 03:29 AM         #46
NETS05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
lol yall uncle toms getting all shocked to find out were hated....newsflash....!!!!!!!!! blacks arent meant to win in this world thats why we need to stick together and work together like the jews
 5 years ago '11        #47
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 dude hustles said:
Music is a big part of any culture. Ur gonna tell me salsa isn't Spanish culture? Hip hop rnb soul funk and whatever else is a huge part of black culture, seeing as how some blacks and it seems many young blacks are confused or ignorant to their culture, besides music.
Salsa huh, do some reserch and see where that originally comes from, i ain't saying nothing yell™
 02-07-2013, 06:34 AM         #48
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dude hustles said:
Music is a big part of any culture. Ur gonna tell me salsa isn't Spanish culture? Hip hop rnb soul funk and whatever else is a huge part of black culture, seeing as how some blacks and it seems many young blacks are confused or ignorant to their culture, besides music.
Ignorance!!!!

Salsa started in NY not Spain. Salsa and merengue are highly influenced by West African music. Salsa is popular in a few Latin American countries. Language, history, food, and art encompass a huge part of Latin American culture. While music is culturally relevant per country.

Spain has nothing to do with Latinos. Spain is in Europe
 02-07-2013, 06:48 AM         #49
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like i say white people been waging war against us for 520 years to present day, its about time we started waging war on them

its in white peoples genes to act like this, trully a walking devil hence why they burn in sunlight
 02-07-2013, 07:45 AM         #50
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
clearly theyre not closet racists.....
they aired the sh*t on TMZ.
theyre not sitting in a dark room on a website called Boxden.com talking about white people this and white people that but not saying it in public like ALL OF YOU ON HERE.
theyre clearly racist. and not one fu*k given about letting you know.
 02-07-2013, 07:49 AM         #51
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
like i say white people been waging war against us for 520 years to present day, its about time we started waging war on them

its in white peoples genes to act like this, trully a walking devil hence why they burn in sunlight
yep i act like this to my black girlfriend all the time.
i call her a n***** too.

you and everyone like you on here need to be aborted.
you aint starting no war sitting in your house chatting on boxden.
im sure your manager at mcdonalds would be happy to hear you want to start a race war.
 5 years ago '04        #52
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
The way JB pulled off in the Lambi though.
 5 years ago '10        #53
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Matt504 said:
yall seriously didn't know this?

they've been caught more and more recently with this BS

02-07-2013, 11:59 AM         #54
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
Yikes!

5 years ago '12        #55
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 Barcode said:
The way JB pulled off in the Lambi though.
i watched that three times
 5 years ago '10        #56
keezy504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 1772 1772
When will we stop claiming everything as racist? You guys are the ones that make blacks look unpleasantly with the that is racist bullsh*t. If the U.S. was so racist would Obama be the president, would Oprah be a billionaire, would Beyonce be one of biggest if not the biggest pop star in the U.S. right now? Stop with all this foolery. I am black and i went to a 90 percent white school and i can tell you just about 70-80 percent of whites are not racist. The black kids at our school only made up five percent, but yet they still were the ones that ridiculed me the most. You guys are the type that give blacks a bad name.
 5 years ago '10        #57
keezy504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 1772 1772
 Matt504 said:
you went to a 90% White school, determined that about 80% weren't racist, yet because the 5% of Blacks ridiculed you, Black people are the problem?

I understand how it feels as a Black kid especially growing up in New Orleans, being ridiculed by my Black peers at school because I spoke properly, and was always accused of "acting White", and I know how that can leave a bad taste in your mouth for Black people,

but make NO mistake about it fam, although Black people have made great progress, we're still overwhelmingly failing as a people, we're overwhelming poor, uneducated, etc.. and pointing out the minority of success stories such as Obama, Oprah, or, Beyonce, doesn't change the fact that there were 500 murders mostly Black on Black in Chicago, the same Chicago that billionaire Oprah, and President Obama hail from, or that Black babies are being aborted by the THOUSANDS every day of the week.
I did not say blacks were the problem. And i agree with everything you said, but like you said black on black murders.
 5 years ago '12        #58
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,603 | Props total: 6831 6831
 mR ReZiW said:

Think of it from our side though.

I got to work 9 hours a day , go to the gym after that , then make dinner , study for my classes ,and on top of all that I have to hold down every black person I meet throughout the day !!!

And still need to find the time to make nightly Skype conference meetings with "The Man" who gives us our daily debriefing on the continued subjugation of black culture.

Do you KNOW how fu*king exhausting all that is ?
 5 years ago '06        #59
1 of 1 Houston 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,250 | Props total: 6418 6418
 WordOnThaStreet said:
room full of f*ggots and closet racists saying shyt they would never say in a room full of blacks
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy