RIHANNA TO CHRIS BROWN I'll Ride with You NO MATTER WHAT, Speaks On Frank Ocean

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4838 4838
 Tony Franks said:
Dude is living in a complete fantasy land.

If he actually did that community service or helped some people less-fortunate, it would prolly help him see just how ridiculous he is.
Wait, what community service?
 5 years ago '11        #62
retroren 
space
space
$375 | Props total: 72 72
Y'all sound like a bunch of bi*ches... like y'all don't know what it's like to be stressed out. Homie is young and obviously will make mistakes. It's obvious he's learning from them in the process. muthafu*kas always saying dumb sh*t. They fought for whatever reason we won't know, she forgave him. So why u n*ggas still on his sack about it. That sh*t was years ago.
 5 years ago '04        #63
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
best believe Rhi-Rhi gettin' that side d*ck - she ain't got no worries...
 5 years ago '11        #64
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,397 | Props total: 3871 3871
 stlcardinals19 said:
Wait, what community service?
Lol. Well I thought this whole story started behind him trying to forge documents saying he completed service he hadn't done. I remember they had him cleaning up some sh*t for a while, but I don't remember the exacts. It was one of the punishments for the rihanna bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #65
jhova424 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 9 9

This dude needs to shut up, get off twitter, stop doing stupid sh*t to get in headlines, and just make music.

Its his fault nobody likes em
 5 years ago '08        #66
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4838 4838
 Tony Franks said:
Lol. Well I thought this whole story started behind him trying to forge documents saying he completed service he hadn't done. I remember they had him cleaning up some sh*t for a while, but I don't remember the exacts. It was one of the punishments for the rihanna bullsh*t.
Oh, I was thinking he was a.ssigned Community Service recently, but this one stems from the Rihanna incident..............and now he didn't even do all of it

Oh lord, so now CB has this image of a whiny as*hole, who jumps homos3xuals, puts his hands on women, takes no responsibility and NOW doesn't even give back to the community and kids. He's found himself in the Grand Canyons of holes he's dug himself in
 5 years ago '07        #67
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 2219 2219
puppy love
 5 years ago '10        #68
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 TheMob said:
Black men want to see another black man fall.

Hasn't this dude apologized? White America
shut the fu*k up with that noise. That fool needs to control himself. People are over his sh*t
 02-07-2013, 10:18 AM         #69
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalmartRollback said:
shut the fu*k up with that noise. That fool needs to control himself. People are over his sh*t
That n*gga is controllin himself....n*gga was at a studio mindin his business and a n*gga sayin move your car now if it was that serious why he aint tow it? Why he aint just park somewhere else for the time being?

The n*gga posted a picture of him and his homeboy for halloween on instsgram and people sayin he actin this way or that way let that n*gga live.

He hit a girl and n*ggas still on it.... if she got hit and forgave him why other n*ggas who aint got nothin to do with nothin chiming in still bringing it up? Dont make no sense
 5 years ago '11        #70
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
must suck to be hella rich and famous
 5 years ago '04        #71
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
 retroren said:
Y'all sound like a bunch of bi*ches... like y'all don't know what it's like to be stressed out. Homie is young and obviously will make mistakes. It's obvious he's learning from them in the process. muthafu*kas always saying dumb sh*t. They fought for whatever reason we won't know, she forgave him. So why u n*ggas still on his sack about it. That sh*t was years ago.
No it isn't.

It's obvious he isn't learning a goddamn thing. This is why people don't fu*k with him.
 5 years ago '11        #72
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
You would think this site was full of bitter a.ss white dudes by reading this thread
 5 years ago '12        #73
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
His life>>>>> ona real I'd spend everyday happily in that hell.
 5 years ago '05        #74
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 979 979
this bi*ch is like a parasite...she get a hell of a beating and is still on this dudes d!ck
 5 years ago '12        #75
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
Not really sure how n*ggas can defend another n*gga beating a girl no matter if Rihanna did bring that sh*t on herself, but that Frank Ocean sh*t doe lol, both of em weak
 5 years ago '13        #76
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
I'm convinced 90% of the people on this site are white after reading this thread.
 02-07-2013, 11:58 AM         #77
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrisdunk said:
I'm convinced 90% of the people on this site are white after reading this thread.
wrong, a poll was done a few weeks back and youd be suprised at the fact it was more like 90% black
 5 years ago '04        #78
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
Yeah, some n*ggas just don't fu*k with whiny, irresponsible, bi*ch-ass kids, who had their life handed to them, but act like they're wrongly persecuted for all the as*hole sh*t they do
 5 years ago '10        #79
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
Little bi*ch crying because he can't handle being analysed for every move he makes? What does he expect to happen when he acts like an as*hole and he's in the public eye, of course a public backlash will arise.

Dude needs to fu*k off to Aruba and start a new life as a Monk if he wants to be left alone.
 5 years ago '07        #80
kounterfit21 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
she don't learn
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy