RIHANNA TO CHRIS BROWN I'll Ride with You NO MATTER WHAT, Speaks On Frank Ocean

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
Almost everything said here is contradicted either by a following sentence or his own actions. All he does is play the victim while victimizing other people.

His tone reminds me of a dude who's wildin too much and when his peeps tell him to chill, he gets more mad and brings up a bunch of sh*t that happened to him as a direct consequence of him wildin' out and he says that sh*t caused him to do more bullsh*t so it's not his fault.

We'll find out how real his madman prison persona from the movie really is when he gets sent to prison and bi*ches about inmates not respecting him (as in not refraining from raping him) for his amazing career.
 5 years ago '05        #42
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
Honestly half you n*ggas hating on CB, likely couldn't live a week in his world. Some of you n*ggas are to weak minded to even some of the boxden hate thrown your way every now and again.. Half you n*ggas would have commited suicide a year and a half ago, especially you received half the hate from the world that Chris Brown does. We already know you white mothafu*kas commit suicide over far lesser drama. So think before you respond to this.

Everyone has an opinion on how he should live his life. Imagine if every mistake you made was publicized. Let this man live.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-06-2013 at 08:28 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #43
arkansas@$$hole 
space
space
$909 | Props total: 786 786
Ni99a stay out of trouble then
 5 years ago '11        #44
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 #TheReturn said:

Everyone has an opinion on how he should live his life. Imagine if every mistake you made was publicized. Let this man live.
It's not about how he should live his life bro --- it's about how he responds to it. It's about not really accepting responsibility for your actions.

It's not like he's forced to live the life he lives.
 5 years ago '04        #45
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,853 | Props total: 3978 3978
 NotoriousKCK said:
Yeah, life's so hard... you keep beating women and acting like an as*hole in public. You bring it on yourself and you're an embarrassment.

Dude is a fu*king lame.
/thread

Kid is a whiny bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #46
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
 #TheReturn said:
Honestly half you n*ggas hating on CB, likely couldn't live a week in his world. Some of you n*ggas are to weak minded to even some of the boxden hate thrown your way every now and again.. Half you n*ggas would have commited suicide a year and a half ago, especially you received half the hate from the world that Chris Brown does. We already know you white mothafu*kas commit suicide over far lesser drama. So think before you respond to this.

So if I was rich then I would beat up chicks and feel myself too much and whine about the consequences of my own actions? Is that what you're basically saying there bruh?
 5 years ago '06        #47
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
Chris brown brought this all on himself! He wanted to be this hipster bad boy whatever he is and anything he does he gets in trouble for. Then he vents and has these media break downs and goes back and dates the girl he beat up. Tattoos all over and now drugs, dude this is yourself. He hasnt been the same since those toronto boys with the owls on they shirts whooped his a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #48
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,853 | Props total: 3978 3978
 TheMob said:
Black men want to see another black man fall.

Hasn't this dude apologized? White America

You're retarded...

Chris Brown is not a "representative" of black men. In fact, he's not a representative of men in general. He's a guy in his early twenties that acts like a dumb boy, lives in a celebrity's delusion, and feels sorry enough for himself to cry about it to the public. Kid is a joke, and you're a fu*king joke too for trying to twist peoples' dislike for him into some trumped up racial bullsh*t. The fu*k on with that childish nonsense. You and that soft a.ss boy.
 02-06-2013, 09:04 PM         #49
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*starts singing* [Please Dont Judgeeeeee Me, Cuz I Wont Judgeeeee You]

Nah but all seriousness they need to leave this kid alone man, I understand him because this kid has alot of talent whether its drawing or musically and it seems that he'll put out 10 great records, and ONE little negative thing will come out about him the next day and shadow ALLLL the good he's been doing. Far as the frank ocean sh*t man it was just a regular scruff, i dont see how he's being the target for all of that when it was plain to see frank was talking sh*t just as much as chris. Idk but i know the media can be d!ckheads at times and put nothing but bullsh*t out and gullible audiences will just eat it up believing w/e's put in their faces.
 5 years ago '04        #50
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1160 1160
n*gga got millions of dollars and banging Rihanna even after whooping her a.ss & got tons of jawns wanting to get their a.sses whooped by him if there was no Rihanna in the picture.

I really don't want to hear how his life is hell. Woe be to the R&B singer who gets into f!ghts with OTHER people and cries as he drives in some Italian sports car
 5 years ago '04        #51
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,944 | Props total: 5706 5706
If your life is pure hell, there's a good possibility that it's your own fault. Nobody controls your life but you. Stop whining and enjoy all that money and fame.
 5 years ago '07        #52
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
n*gga what??? R u gonna be a thug and a goon or a fukkin whiny bi*ch?? Can't be both!! Come on!! Red or blue pill??
 02-06-2013, 10:20 PM         #53
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He a cry baby f*ggot....eat a d!ck you rnb clown wanna be thug f*ggot. That bi*ch deserves to get beat, women are fu*king dumb hoes.
 5 years ago '06        #54
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
i hope breezy never takes it that far... and tries to off himself. reguardless of how i feel or anyone feel about the dude.
 5 years ago '05        #55
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
poor guy, seems liek a good guy that just has bad luck
sounds like my life story minus the being rich and famous and fu*king rihanna part tho
 02-07-2013, 06:13 AM         #56
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let the man be....he made a mistake ......Charlie Sheen shot a bi*ch....that's right shot a bi*ch with a gun..............and he was winning in the eyese of whites so much so you idiots paid hundreds of dollars to go watch a womanizing coke head do a one man show..........I think it's envy....he is young, super talented, smashing Rhianna, and not humble about it.......it bothers people that the dude is a winner in life, while they are such loser muthafu*kas.........on the other hand though Justin Beiber could probably murk a bi*ch on camera while popping a Molly and cats would be like Beibs is so cool.......sh*t wouldn't even register .......
 5 years ago '05        #57
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1668 1668
So... some people in this world are struggling to even provide for their bone-thin kids, let alone themselves, dying of starvation in a town suffering from poverty and unsanitary diseases, and this guy says a day in the life of a 20-something year old pop singer's life is Hell? While he's writing on his $2000 MacBook Pro? After he drove home with his Lambo? After he spent hundreds of dollars popping bottles with his popstar girlfriend?

Come on, man, gtfoh.

That said, the media can cross the line at times. Stop chastising the man, he's obviously not strong enough to handle all the BS. At the end of the day, he made a mistake. Let it go.
 5 years ago '08        #58
Sin1885 
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 23 23
damn they need to hop off his d!ck and let him live yo
 5 years ago '12        #59
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 NotoriousKCK said:
Yeah, life's so hard... you keep beating women and acting like an as*hole in public. You bring it on yourself and you're an embarrassment.

Dude is a fu*king lame.
KEEP??? KEEP??? u do know what that means right? It's people like u and ur accusations that be havin stars in a rut. Life is hard if u got sh*t from years ago being brought up that shoulda been cleared asap. That means they a SEARCHING for things on him. And how's he actin like an as*hole in public? U must be the fruit cup who he said was jackin off in front of his house at 3 in the morning
 5 years ago '12        #60
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 By The Dock said:
I love Rih but...I'm embarrased for her... all the n*ggas that want her and she chooses pencil peen, crackhead, woman beating Brown?
Maybe cuz what they have goes beyond an average relationship. Money ain't everything and looks ain't everything. U can't be mad at her cuz everyone knows she never stopped lovin that n*gga. She even said the media made her out chris like that. That's like sayin outta all the moms in the world that buy their kids homes, cars, jewelry etc... U say YOURS is the best in the world.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now