most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
10478 pageviews
105 comments

SM 38217 heat pts38217
space
space
$128,105 | Props total: 68221 68221
RIHANNA TO CHRIS BROWN I'll Ride with You NO MATTER WHAT, Speaks On Frank Ocean

Hours after Chris Brown was accused of cheating the system, he got some serious support from Rihanna ... who rode shotgun with the singer following a recording session in L.A..

The two were pictured leaving the L.A. studio together around 4:30 AM ... following an angry statement from Brown in which he said his life is PURE HELL.

We broke the story ... prosecutors believe Brown LIED about doing community service -- and could face serious jail time for allegedly participating in a conspiracy to dupe authorities.

But last night, Brown took to Instagram to unload about the situation ... telling his fans he can't relax because the stories about his life are constantly being covered on TV, radio and everything else.

Brown's frustrations are obvious -- "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!"

He continued ... "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"

"Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens."

And then Brown -- a convicted woman beater -- had the balls to write, "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

There's more ... check out the entire statement after the jump.

A hearing in the community service matter is set for today in L.A. at 2:00 PM PT.

Stay tuned ...
CHRIS BROWN'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM STATEMENT

"I love ya'll but ya'll getting repetitive telling me to relax. no I'm not gonna relax. Im makin an album right now ... and ya'll tell me not to pay attention to it. How can I not when it's on my radio, TV, and everything else ... even if I did relax I wouldn't stop hearing about it .. ya'll are everything to me ya'll know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick earplugs in my ear .. Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!

Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! my music is ... and when I speak on it .. its because I want people to know how I feel .. yes they talked about Jesus ... but "him" I am not him, not even close!!!

Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?

When can I get that feed back?

Im TIRED do you read me Im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh-t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everythnig seems to be going good some new sh*t happens.

A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!

Ya'll don't wanna be in my predicament ... before ya'll say Im weak remember what Ive been through ... my soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG .... but being so doesn't"

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Rihanna to Chris Brown -- I'll Ride with You NO MATTER WHAT | TMZ.com
Visit the TMZ Store:
[pic - click to view]

TMZ T-Shirts, Tees, Mugs, Hats, Cups, Tank Tops | TMZ Store

105 comments for "RIHANNA TO CHRIS BROWN I'll Ride with You NO MATTER WHAT, Speaks On Frank Ocean"

02-06-2013, 08:50 AM         #2
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where's the rihanna statement on frank ocean
 5 years ago '08        #3
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
they need to leave this dude alone
 5 years ago '08        #4
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
So basically rihanna didn't say a damn thing
 02-06-2013, 10:13 AM         #5
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k chris brown ol whiny f*ggot n*gga dont beat up women and jump homos3xuals if you don't want n*ggas to get at yo azz

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 02-06-2013 at 10:20 AM..
 02-06-2013, 10:23 AM         #6
Ninobrown12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where's Ja Rule?
 5 years ago '12        #7
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
 Ninobrown12 said:
Where's Ja Rule?
We need an expert opinion from Ja Rule for real......... he got a well of information and views

5 years ago '06        #8
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
dumb bi*ch is too loyal.the man literally only f!ghts women and f*gs but no one who would actually get his whooped..facepalm on you you dumb overly loyal bi*ch smh
 5 years ago '12        #9
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,861 | Props total: 3493 3493
Man fu*k Chris Brown n*gga always getting into some sh*t then playing the victim
 02-06-2013, 10:54 AM         #10
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotoriousKCK said:
Yeah, life's so hard... you keep beating women and acting like an as*hole in public. You bring it on yourself and you're an embarrassment.

Dude is a fu*king lame.
This.
 5 years ago '06        #11
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
why is Rihanna looking so retarded??
 5 years ago '04        #12
meechy08 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,150 | Props total: 12744 12744
its his own fault. why don't he jus stop doing dumb sh*t. pretty sure pickin a f!ght by parkin in Frank's parkin spot and fakin cs (if its true) and beatin hoes up is everybody else fault but his.huh?

n*gga got issues. At some point the possibility of losing everything he has should be enough for him to stop actin like a bad a.ss white kid
 5 years ago '13        #13
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,081 | Props total: 38469 38469
Breezy da gawd..thug life baby
 5 years ago '12        #14
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,581 | Props total: 5653 5653
And then Brown -- a convicted woman beater -- had the balls to write, "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"
Whoever wrote this article is a f*ggot actin like they know his life, thats hella ignorant to write that sentence. proof that people will really never drop the Rihanna situation. She got over it and is back on his d!ck, why is it so hard for everyone else. she admitted she started it and brought that beating on herself

Its clear that bruh has other problems other than this frank ocean bullsh*t, how would yal feel if the media was constantly lurkin in your life 24/7...you would go crazy
 5 years ago '10        #15
SteezDoesIt 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 19 19
You can really tell he's stressing. I don't envy what he's going through tho. Ish is getting to him. He's really gotta show sum control and know that he's just going to satisfy all the haters when he slips up. He's got no slack when it comes to slipping because of his past.
 02-06-2013, 11:58 AM         #16
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotoriousKCK said:
Yeah, life's so hard... you keep beating women and acting like an as*hole in public. You bring it on yourself and you're an embarrassment.

Dude is a fu*king lame.
He is an as*hole, n*gga needs to take more accountabilitity with those actions before dude do another 360 with his image (again).

But he wanted to keep playing that image he's given himself the last 3 years, so be it

Last edited by GOD999; 02-06-2013 at 12:01 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #17
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 17440 17440
The crazy thing about this situation is the people controlling her career could actually try and push harder on Chris Brown getting in trouble so they can create some distance between him & her
 02-06-2013, 12:55 PM         #18
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black men want to see another black man fall.

Hasn't this dude apologized? White America
 02-06-2013, 01:15 PM         #19
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rihanna is a fu*kings.lut
 5 years ago '05        #20
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
Chris Brown is straight b!tch made.

F#ck yo feelings you coward
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago