Edge sources: Next-gen Xbox games 'will require online connection'

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 whouthinkitis said:
I'm a just wait on the sidelines for a year or 2 after they drop being that year 1 of new gen console is the slowest and the launch titles are not that great. If I do get one I'm not buying a console that has a used game restriction on it. Price is a big factor imo as well so anything over $350 after tax I'm not fooling with. Also, hardware issues is why I wait a couple yrs on buying a new console.
same. buying an overpriced console just to have it at launch is stupid

there arent even enough games out to make it worth until a few years later.. plus launch day consoles are often flawed (red rings of death etc)
 5 years ago '05        #142
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,907 | Props total: 21063 21063
 Da Ill One said:
just because a company files a patent doesn't mean it will ever get used man you know this
Just like if a website posts a rumor, it doesn't mean it will ever get used, right?

5 years ago '12        #143
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,073 | Props total: 17394 17394
 Krazie said:
Just like if a website posts a rumor, it doesn't mean it will ever get used, right?

5 years ago '10        #144
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 xplizit said:
same. buying an overpriced console just to have it at launch is stupid

there arent even enough games out to make it worth until a few years later.. plus launch day consoles are often flawed (red rings of death etc)
I swear some people never heard of the term "warranty" before
 5 years ago '12        #145
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I swear some people never heard of the term "warranty" before
does that change the fact its overpriced at launch and doesnt have a library and online community to make it worth payin 150-200 more than you would do 2 years later?

plus i dont feel like losing my gamesaves and mediafiles everytime that sh*t dies on me, would rather wait a few years and buy a better version and save the trouble
 5 years ago '11        #146
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Lets be honest these game companies can do whatever the fu*k they want next gen, no more used games, mandatory online fee, game price increase, or whatever. And gamers will accept it cause its either buy there next console and stay relevant or get left behind in this gen. I seen n*ggas purchased a console that they knew was going to break and was cool with it, you think not being able to play used games on the 720 is gonna sway these n*ggas from not getting one?

So bi*ch and complain all you want but the bottom line is n*ggas will accept it.
 5 years ago '11        #147
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Krazie said:

[pic - click to view]

xplizit said:
does that change the fact its overpriced at launch and doesnt have a library and online community to make it worth payin 150-200 more than you would do 2 years later?

plus i dont feel like losing my gamesaves and mediafiles everytime that sh*t dies on me, would rather wait a few years and buy a better version and save the trouble
Why would you lose your gamesaves?
 5 years ago '05        #148
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Krazie said:

5 years ago '10        #149
space
space
 xplizit said:

Overpriced at launch? That makes no sense. Almost every single thing in retail is overpriced at launch so that is irrelevant. Even when the price goes down it is still overpriced.

Well either way do you

Ima be on that next gen wave at launch with my warranty an dmy backup hard drive
 5 years ago '09        #150
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,224 | Props total: 13460 13460
Dudes saying over priced. $400 is chump change

But all the extras

sh*t better come with a free game
 5 years ago '04        #151
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Krazie said:

Yeah exactly...who said the rumor's were fact?
 5 years ago '05        #152
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Yeah exactly...who said the rumor's were fact?
75% of the people posting in this thread seem to be thinking that way.. Have you not read through this thread?
 5 years ago '04        #153
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Krazie said:
75% of the people posting in this thread seem to be thinking that way.. Have you not read through this thread?
Just because people discuss it and say stuff like "fu*k Sony if this happens" or "i'll quit gaming IF this happens" doesn't mean they believe it...
 5 years ago '05        #154
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Just because people discuss it and say stuff like "fu*k Sony if this happens" or "i'll quit gaming IF this happens" doesn't mean they believe it...
Again, read through the thread and see all of the people accepting it as fact.

That's what I'm saying.
 5 years ago '12        #155
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Overpriced at launch? That makes no sense. Almost every single thing in retail is overpriced at launch so that is irrelevant. Even when the price goes down it is still overpriced.

Well either way do you

Ima be on that next gen wave at launch with my warranty an dmy backup hard drive
word, do you

and obviously everything is overpriced in a business sense, what im talking about is overpriced in a sense that it almost seems like theyre milking the hardcore fans just to make the system more affordable by the holiday season after
 02-07-2013, 07:23 PM         #156
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMO those type of posts should just be deleted. Doesn't add to the convo. :)
 5 years ago '10        #157
space
space
 xplizit said:
word, do you

and obviously everything is overpriced in a business sense, what im talking about is overpriced in a sense that it almost seems like theyre milking the hardcore fans just to make the system more affordable by the holiday season after
I mean but its common sense. Something new is gonna cost more than something that's old.

But since this is all rumor and sh*t, I'm waiting on the 20th for that supposed PS4 announcement
 5 years ago '12        #158
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I mean but its common sense. Something new is gonna cost more than something that's old.

But since this is all rumor and sh*t, I'm waiting on the 20th for that supposed PS4 announcement
yea this is true, but thats why i hestitate to buy .. once the price drops and theres good games and a decent online community im in, i just dont see why i should pay more to have a system with a library of maybe 12 games (which mostly dont make use of the full potential of the system) and an online network full of geeks

word tho, waitin for the 20th aswell
 5 years ago '12        #159
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,073 | Props total: 17394 17394
 Krazie said:
 5 years ago '05        #160
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Krazie said:
Again, read through the thread and see all of the people accepting it as fact.

That's what I'm saying.
He knows damn well n*ggas in here are acting like this is a fact.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago