Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-07-2013, 02:38 PM         #121
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they said the samething when the 360 was coming out, now they doing it again SMH
 5 years ago '04        #122
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 DarkSidesHero said:
Worst thing they can do. No one is going to want to deal with losing their progress in a game when they lose their connection. Sucks on PC and it'll suck on the consoles.
This.

I switched to some new qwest sh*t recently and it hasn't been as bad as it previously was but i hate the idea but as long a.ss I can expand my memory to my liking I'm probably in.
 5 years ago '04        #123
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17472 17472
 xplizit said:
1) you cant rent games
2) you cant buy used games
3) you cant sell games
4) if you want to sell your console you have to sell it with the games, youre bound to make losses
5) you cant take your xbox anywhere where you have no internet connection
6) you may be forced to pay your xbox live subscription

still see nothing wrong with this? its not about being online.

i doubt this is true tho, they know if they pull that sh*t everyone will just hop to playstation or wii u, plus game sales would drastically decrease cuz everyone would be thinkin 10 times about spending 60 bucks on some garbage game they cant resell if they lose interest
 5 years ago '04        #124
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17472 17472
 freshprinceoba said:
rip xbots
 5 years ago '11        #125
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1471 1471
I know all this is just in the rumors stages right now but if this becomes official you guys can blame the game developers that make the games. All this does is put stores like GS out of business and gamers end up losing out.
 5 years ago '04        #126
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 whouthinkitis said:
I know all this is just in the rumors stages right now but if this becomes official you guys can blame the game developers that make the games. All this does is put stores like GS out of business and gamers end up losing out.
bro Devs are tired of not making money on games its not just them, you can blame modders and game piracy too, these people want to get paid for their service can't knock them for that....

I'm not with this at all but I aint trippin till M$ comes out and says ok its official this is what we are gonna go with then I'll make my decision
 5 years ago '11        #127
space
space
 xplizit said:
1) you cant rent games
3) you cant sell games
4) if you want to sell your console you have to sell it with the games, youre bound to make losses

still see nothing wrong with this? its not about being online.

i doubt this is true tho, they know if they pull that sh*t everyone will just hop to playstation or wii u, plus game sales would drastically decrease cuz everyone would be thinkin 10 times about spending 60 bucks on some garbage game they cant resell if they lose interest
Idk man the gaming industry is getting more greedy by the day. Also, don't be surprised if they try a sneak move with game prices and elevate them from $60-70. If they include all that mandatory tech in both systems them sales might come out looking funny in the quarterly reports. Sony can't afford losses of any kind at launch or they might not recover like they did with PS3.
 5 years ago '11        #128
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
bro Devs are tired of not making money on games its not just them, you can blame modders and game piracy too, these people want to get paid for their service can't knock them for that....

I'm not with this at all but I aint trippin till M$ comes out and says ok its official this is what we are gonna go with then I'll make my decision
Yeah I get that too but, developers and stores could have came to the table and tried to resolve or come to an agreement on sales. As far as modders & piracy goes they will never get that settled as you have some modders that still will find ways around the limitations of a console. That's why I said everything is rumor until made official by both companies.
 5 years ago '10        #129
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
I sell a lot of games I don't play, so I'm sure if both consoles have this sh*t... Just hope the games are $60 anymore.
 5 years ago '12        #130
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 whouthinkitis said:
Idk man the gaming industry is getting more greedy by the day. Also, don't be surprised if they try a sneak move with game prices and elevate them from $60-70. If they include all that mandatory tech in both systems them sales might come out looking funny in the quarterly reports. Sony can't afford losses of any kind at launch or they might not recover like they did with PS3.
yeah thats true, but i doubt theyd find it clever to put boundaries on a gamer like that especially seeing how there are next gen consoles without them (wii u)

and considering sony didnt do the same with their ps vita it seems unlikely theyd do it now i guess

game prices will probably increase tho, i completely agree there

either way, i wont buy a system that forces that sh*t on me.. plus, would you even be able to share a game with your brother if he has a different xbox live account?

that sh*t is fu*king stupid and as much as i hate the wii u, id buy that instead of ps4 if they go that route
 5 years ago '04        #131
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 whouthinkitis said:
Yeah I get that too but, developers and stores could have came to the table and tried to resolve or come to an agreement on sales. As far as modders & piracy goes they will never get that settled as you have some modders that still will find ways around the limitations of a console. That's why I said everything is rumor until made official by both companies.
but thats not the Devs tho, its the publishers that have to come to the table on pricing and what not and at the end of the day if they are spending 50 million on games they are gonna wanna see a return on that and these big companies are gonna take measure to insure that return on their investment.....

this is one of the more extreme measures I think it can potentially k!ll either M$ or sony's new system, IMO Steam, a revision of xbl and the way sony has been going with psn plus is the better solution that can work for both the developer and gamer....
 5 years ago '11        #132
space
space
 xplizit said:
yeah thats true, but i doubt theyd find it clever to put boundaries on a gamer like that especially seeing how there are next gen consoles without them (wii u)

and considering sony didnt do the same with their ps vita it seems unlikely theyd do it now i guess

game prices will probably increase tho, i completely agree there

either way, i wont buy a system that forces that sh*t on me.. plus, would you even be able to share a game with your brother if he has a different xbox live account?

that sh*t is fu*king stupid and as much as i hate the wii u, id buy that instead of ps4 if they go that route
I'm a just wait on the sidelines for a year or 2 after they drop being that year 1 of new gen console is the slowest and the launch titles are not that great. If I do get one I'm not buying a console that has a used game restriction on it. Price is a big factor imo as well so anything over $350 after tax I'm not fooling with. Also, hardware issues is why I wait a couple yrs on buying a new console.
 02-07-2013, 04:28 PM         #133
Fleece 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xplizit said:
1) you cant rent games
3) you cant sell games

still see nothing wrong with this?
Yep.

I could see how broke n*ggas would be floored by this though.
 5 years ago '04        #134
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 whouthinkitis said:
I'm a just wait on the sidelines for a year or 2 after they drop being that year 1 of new gen console is the slowest and the launch titles are not that great. If I do get one I'm not buying a console that has a used game restriction on it. Price is a big factor imo as well so anything over $350 after tax I'm not fooling with. Also, hardware issues is why I wait a couple yrs on buying a new console.
well you might as well sit next gen out entirely because both the 360 and ps3 were $400 after tax and have sold over 50 million consoles so that price point isnt coming down....
g
Games may stay at 60 but we may see more things like mandatory online passes and what not...

Bugs in systems are common and have been since games became disc based its just with this generation being so huge for non gamers the issue got put under a micrscope....

the used game restriction is the only issue for me right now and we'll know whats what real soon all this thread has done is set the stage for more pointless fanboy trolling thats ruined this section in the past years
 5 years ago '05        #135
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768

5 years ago '11        #136
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
but thats not the Devs tho, its the publishers that have to come to the table on pricing and what not and at the end of the day if they are spending 50 million on games they are gonna wanna see a return on that and these big companies are gonna take measure to insure that return on their investment.....

this is one of the more extreme measures I think it can potentially k!ll either M$ or sony's new system, IMO Steam, a revision of xbl and the way sony has been going with psn plus is the better solution that can work for both the developer and gamer....
Those extreme measures could do some damage to the profit of MS & Sony's next consoles. I have 360/PS3 and I got to say that Sony cannot afford to start out slow b/c they started the PS3 launch price at $500-600. I didn't get a PS3 until 4 yrs after it was on the market. Before that, I had a PS2 and ended up buying a 360 when I started looking for next gen console at that time due to PS3's price tag & 360's features.
 5 years ago '04        #137
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
People have to be fu*kin idiots to believe this sh*t. Yes,, used games are an issue with game companies, but they would never in life, basically k!ll off used games, the only reason it works for p.c gamers is because its a niche! hardly noone plays p.c games and besides on p.c you can STILL get past verification codes. This would just be the dumbest thing they could possibly do. Half my collection is used games. Wtf?
 5 years ago '05        #138
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 cold_young_thug said:
People have to be fu*kin idiots to believe this sh*t. Yes,, used games are an issue with game companies, but they would never in life, basically k!ll off used games, the only reason it works for p.c gamers is because its a niche! hardly noone plays p.c games and besides on p.c you can STILL get past verification codes. This would just be the dumbest thing they could possibly do. Half my collection is used games. Wtf?
Sony's k!lling off used games.

Sony fans lost.
 5 years ago '04        #139
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Y.G. said:
Sony's k!lling off used games.

Sony fans lost.
just because a company files a patent doesn't mean it will ever get used man you know this
 5 years ago '12        #140
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 Fleece said:
Yep.

I could see how broke n*ggas would be floored by this though.
doesnt have anything to do with being broke, i personally dont buy used games either, but if i cant even borrow a game from a friend to test it for a weekend im not down with it

you couldnt even earn achievements using your brothers/roommates/friends game

stop acting baller on the net, you know its bullsh*t to have an internet connection serve as life support for your console to even work
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy