Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
70 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
122 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21071 21071
I don't see it as 100% true, and even if it is, I think you guys are way off base with how itd operate. I don't see them requiring internet connection 100% of the time, that's a disaster waiting to happen. If this is true, internet connection will be required just for activation, which will tie the game to your console ID and gamertag, similar to how digital content works now. That way, that content will be playable offline on that specific console.

Not to mention it doesn't say one damn thing about being Xbox Live Gold, which a lot of you jumped to conclusions on.

As an avid Gamefly user, I really hope none of this comes to fruition.
 5 years ago '11        #42
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Krazie said:
I don't see it as 100% true, and even if it is, I think you guys are way off base with how itd operate. I don't see them requiring internet connection 100% of the time, that's a disaster waiting to happen. If this is true, internet connection will be required just for activation, which will tie the game to your console ID and gamertag, similar to how digital content works now. That way, that content will be playable offline on that specific console.

Not to mention it doesn't say one damn thing about being Xbox Live Gold, which a lot of you jumped to conclusions on.

As an avid Gamefly user, I really hope none of this comes to fruition.
 5 years ago '06        #43
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 ReallyTho said:
broke a.ss n*ggas
I see the rap music has infected ur mind. Money doesn't define the person. Ur soul has the same value as the poorest man and the richest man. The poor mans soul like everyone elses is worth more than all the riches in the world. Sorry just had to say that. Get tired of posts about "step ur money up" "I get money" all that bullcrap. Anyways.
 5 years ago '05        #44
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,345 | Props total: 2855 2855
I hope there's a way around it to dl games

I have a job, but buying games isn't a priority, but I would of missed some awesome games without my flashed 360.

I still buy ps3 exclusives n sh*t, but if this blocks all preowned then I'll have to revert to buying 4-5 games a year.

And I don't like the idea of next gen always connected to the Internet, it's just a chore.

Let us have our privacy, i don't want people to know I've been playing on wwe 14/15 all day

I know they will be ways to hide/appear offline. But constant Internet just sounds strict. And gay.
 5 years ago '05        #45
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 damien1928 said:

I have a job, but buying games isn't a priority, but I would of missed some awesome games without my flashed 360.

I still buy ps3 exclusives n sh*t, but if this blocks all preowned then I'll have to revert to buying 4-5 games a year.

And I don't like the idea of next gen always connected to the Internet, it's just a chore.

Let us have our privacy, i don't want people to know I've been playing on wwe 14/15 all day

I know they will be ways to hide/appear offline. But constant Internet just sounds strict. And gay.

Ego
 5 years ago '04        #46
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
we'll see I ain't trippin till its official....
 5 years ago '06        #47
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 ReallyTho said:
n*gga stop fu*kin crying..

u have enough money to buy systems and games fu*kin pay 40 a year and stop bi*ching

wtf is tank of gas to a n*gga like me

i know it must be rough for u

u dont lke it dont buy it n*gga
Huh? My point is its sheep like to make fun of broke people. Its a popular thing in rap. Bragging. Imagine if u never had a tv or radio and nobody else did. There wouldn't be a "I got money" trend that came from rap. No "broke people haha" comments. Never laugh at people with less and appreciate what u have. That's all I'm sayin.
 5 years ago '04        #48
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Could be another reason why gamestop is closing down 500 stores. They probably got the heads up. I would not be surprised if both microsoft and sony have some sort of activation passes mandatory for their games. I do not believe everybody would be forced to be online though.
 5 years ago '04        #49
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 991 said:
Playstation wins if they don't follow this garbage route.
yep.

Because there's those occasions where im traveling, I don't have an internet connection, but i wanna play Xbox. Locking me out of my own system would be stupid as hell.

These are all rumors though.
 5 years ago '08        #50
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 ALLEEK said:
I understand....but I think its fu*kin corny...and I think you're a f*ggot Jessey, beyond that we have nothing more to say.

Like I said in my initial post....all the speculation is hilarious....old a.ss rumor thats been attached to consoles an such and n*ggas talkin bout quittin gaming and boycottin an blah blah...and I know they bullsh*tting....but why not call the article out for its bullsh*t

Is it wrong to say Edge is posting the same bullsh*t thats getting put up over an over again and we should just ignore it? Is that so wrong? Ain't there a lot more sh*t to talk about other than this?
I feel where u coming from 100% but ignorance is bliss
 5 years ago '12        #51
KORNZ516 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,377 | Props total: 1430 1430
 StuNNa said:
I think we should boycott next next gen

i think we should boycott all the rumors and speculations about the next gen
 5 years ago '12        #52
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
 KORNZ516 said:
i think we should boycott all the rumors and speculations about the next gen
 5 years ago '05        #53
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,200 | Props total: 11808 11808
No way this sh*t is true
 02-06-2013, 03:29 PM         #54
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nikkas still play videogames with their consoles offline tho?
 5 years ago '10        #55
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 LAwLB15 said:
You're missing the point
 02-06-2013, 03:31 PM         #56
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damien1928 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #57
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
 LAwLB15 said:
I actually did...for years....until someone told me I could go on invisible

I play my SP games offline cause I hate being in the middle of a story scene/cut scene and some sh*t like "W33dSmokah420 has invited you to play nba 2k" keeps flashing on my screen cause my n*ggas don't know how to just chill on the invites
 02-06-2013, 03:33 PM         #58
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
I actually did...for years....until someone told me I could go on invisible

I play my SP games offline cause I hate being in the middle of a story scene/cut scene and some sh*t like "W33dSmokah420 has invited you to play nba 2k" keeps flashing on my screen cause my n*ggas don't know how to just chill on the invites
but u dont have to hide ur online status

just turn notification popups off in ur profile settings
 5 years ago '04        #59
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 LAwLB15 said:
but u dont have to hide ur online status

just turn notification popups off in ur profile settings
YO I had my sh*t off one time didn't even know it...and was like why the fu*k is noone ever inviting me to play games... then I was messing around and i saw it was off turned it on and got literally 65 messages to play games form people because they all of a sudden saw me online... I was like fu*k this sh*t and turned it off permanantly lol
 5 years ago '12        #60
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 2314 2314
Mandatory anything is an automatic L especially with something as mainstream as gaming.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy