most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 ALLEEK said:
anything is possible with MS & Sony

It doesn't make it seem like Sony will do anything remotely like it

THESE ARE JUST RUMORS....Son a n*gga from Edge, CNET, Gamespot, IGN or who the fu*k ever could put up a rumor about the PS4 coming with fur on the console controllers and you n*ggas would speculate for 10 pages even though you know in your heart of hearts its 100% Grade A bullsh*t

Just wait until the 20th or whenever the fu*k its gonna happen
Remember it's called Journalistic integrity...they wouldn't post bullsh*t because their sources aren't paid or anything...so they must be all true sites don't post bullsh*t because they care about their customer's views...

It's a rumor which could be true and could not be true...it's fun to speculate and talk about... people bi*ching about this site doesn't have any good discussions.. well no sh*t because people sh*t on EVERY fu*kING THREAD MADE... No matter what the topic is... who cares if it's a topic meant for discussion or not...

I give up trying to make this section better fu*k it i'm out
 5 years ago '12        #22
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,081 | Props total: 17424 17424
 ThePainkiller said:
Are you fu*king stupid? When I refer to rumours I am talking about the leaked specs, etc, etc. Damn learn to read outside of the box.
Are you stupid? You just called a bunch of rumors 'fact' and now you're still pushing unconfirmed bullsh*t as fact

Show me something official. I can go back and find 30+ stories for any console ever released relating to 'specs etc etc etc' that never came true...and those stories were all 'leaked'.

You n*ggas k!ll me. Just shut the fu*k up an wait for the sh*t to be announced and so on..Its almost like you n*ggas get desperate and try to "will' sh*t to happen
 5 years ago '11        #23
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 ALLEEK said:
Are you stupid? You just called a bunch of rumors 'fact' and now you're still pushing unconfirmed bullsh*t as fact

Show me something official. I can go back and find 30+ stories for any console ever released relating to 'specs etc etc etc' that never came true...and those stories were all 'leaked'.

You n*ggas k!ll me. Just shut the fu*k up an wait for the sh*t to be announced and so on..Its almost like you n*ggas get desperate and try to "will' sh*t to happen
remember when the ps3 had 4 hdmi ports?
 5 years ago '12        #24
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,863 | Props total: 22208 22208
 ALLEEK said:

There you go. Enjoy reading 100 pages worth of gaming information as I did.
 5 years ago '12        #25
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Remember it's called Journalistic integrity...they wouldn't post bullsh*t because their sources aren't paid or anything...so they must be all true sites don't post bullsh*t because they care about their customer's views...

It's a rumor which could be true and could not be true...it's fun to speculate and talk about... people bi*ching about this site doesn't have any good discussions.. well no sh*t because people sh*t on EVERY fu*kING THREAD MADE... No matter what the topic is... who cares if it's a topic meant for discussion or not...

I give up trying to make this section better fu*k it i'm out
Journalistic Integrity went out the window when money from site traffic became a factor with these blogs/websites.

You and I both know this the same rumor they pushed on the Xbox 360....on the Ps3......on the PS4...and on the Xbox 720....I just post proof....I know I didn't need to cause you knew that already....but cmon fam

Threads get complained about cause sh*tty threads DO get made....you normally DONT make sh*tty threads...but this WAS a sh*tty thread. Don't play the whole 'fu*k it im out ima quit boxden' over one bad thread.

Just make a better thread. A good article involving a MS Worker saying Microsoft got into the console game to directly compete with Sony just popped up on IGN...post that...it'd make for good grown up discussion

Not this rehashed bullsh*t we all know ain't real
 5 years ago '06        #26
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 ALLEEK said:

Its all speculation dude. Relax. We are discussing what might or might not happen. Its a message board. A place to discuss things.
 5 years ago '11        #27
space
space
space
 991 said:
Its all speculation dude. Relax. We are discussing what might or might not happen. Its a message board. A place to discuss things.
I really don't think he understands that.
 5 years ago '12        #28
space
space
 991 said:
 Jesszman said:
I really don't think he understands that.
I understand....but I think its fu*kin corny...and I think you're a f*ggot Jessey, beyond that we have nothing more to say.

Like I said in my initial post....all the speculation is hilarious....old a.ss rumor thats been attached to consoles an such and n*ggas talkin bout quittin gaming and boycottin an blah blah...and I know they bullsh*tting....but why not call the article out for its bullsh*t

Is it wrong to say Edge is posting the same bullsh*t thats getting put up over an over again and we should just ignore it? Is that so wrong? Ain't there a lot more sh*t to talk about other than this?
 5 years ago '12        #29
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:

There you go. Enjoy reading 100 pages worth of gaming information as I did.
Says hes gonna show me facts. Links me to the front of NeoGAFs forum
 5 years ago '11        #30
space
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
I understand....but I think its fu*kin corny...and I think you're a f*ggot Jessey, beyond that we have nothing more to say.

Like I said in my initial post....all the speculation is hilarious....old a.ss rumor thats been attached to consoles an such and n*ggas talkin bout quittin gaming and boycottin an blah blah...and I know they bullsh*tting....but why not call the article out for its bullsh*t

Is it wrong to say Edge is posting the same bullsh*t thats getting put up over an over again and we should just ignore it? Is that so wrong? Ain't there a lot more sh*t to talk about other than this?
Who's WE? You got split personalities now?
 5 years ago '09        #31
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
ALLEEK must have gotten his cereal sh*t in this morning. I agree with what you are saying about all of the rumors starting to get old, and for the most part not even really believable in the first place... however it is a message board and speculation talk is going to happen. Even if it sounds ridiculous, in the end we don't really know. I didn't think they would REALLY make Diablo III a connection only game when the speculation started coming out, but that sh*t happened. Do I think this will happen on the NextBox? No I don't, but the board is going to look for something to clamor about until we get rock solid info.
 5 years ago '12        #32
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Who's WE? You got split personalities now?
Got that point across. Edit done

Last edited by OldBusiness; 02-06-2013 at 09:31 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #33
space
space
 Acid Rap said:
ALLEEK must have gotten his cereal sh*t in this morning. I agree with what you are saying about all of the rumors starting to get old, and for the most part not even really believable in the first place... however it is a message board and speculation talk is going to happen. Even if it sounds ridiculous, in the end we don't really know. I didn't think they would REALLY make Diablo III a connection only game when the speculation started coming out, but that sh*t happened. Do I think this will happen on the NextBox? No I don't, but the board is going to look for something to clamor about until we get rock solid info.
I did think they would make Diablo III a connection only game and I personally believe a lot of people did to....Its a PC Game first and foremost...and they were dying to get Battlenet much bigger than it is...so much they would risk fu*king up their most anticipated title for it.

Its a PC Game tho. And some speculation is cool, but pointless speculation like this bullsh*t rumor that n*ggas keep playing with is just getting old. Rumor been floating around for damn near 10 years now and it simply ain't comin true
 5 years ago '06        #34
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
you fuggin nerds need to chill
 5 years ago '10        #35
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 8300 8300
Stupid move by MS if this is true. Some people just want to play video games and not everyone has a supreme internet connection.

Just stupid. Does this mean if you are playing in single player and have a bad connection, you will lag?
 5 years ago '11        #36
space
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Stupid move by MS if this is true. Some people just want to play video games and not everyone has a supreme internet connection.

Just stupid. Does this mean if you are playing in single player and have a bad connection, you will lag?
yep

The servers were down once so people couldn't play a.ssassin's Creed 2's singleplayer
 5 years ago '11        #37
space
space
space
 ReallyTho said:
broke a.ss n*ggas
what?
 5 years ago '05        #38
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
As if Sony isn't looking for a way to stop secondhand sales. The only people making money off used games are retail stores. You Sony fanboys are stupid if you think they won't or aren't trying to implement something like this.
 5 years ago '11        #39
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:
As if Sony isn't looking for a way to stop secondhand sales. The only people making money off used games are retail stores. You Sony fanboys are stupid if you think they won't or aren't trying to implement something like this.
Nobody said anything about Sony not doing the same thing....
 5 years ago '11        #40
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Its not really that far fetched considering every 360 owner is a member of XBL and XBL never has any connection issues and every single gamer on the planet can afford it...so I've been told.

It being M$ and in this industry it wouldn't surprise me one bit

Funny thing is IF Sony and M$ both decide to go the "no used game" route what yall n*ggas gone do? Not own a PS4 or 720?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy