Vick to be released Wednesday

most viewed right now
 125
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
avatar space
space
$4,696 | Props total: 1246 1246
it's official that he's not gett'n released today though..
 5 years ago '08        #102
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15541 15541
 jordanfreak7 said:
Yet youre only one pick behind us in the nfl draft
difference is y'all live in the top 5 and still can't put out a contender...I mean damn all them fu*king years of picking top five u would think y'all would actually get lucky once but u keep drafti scrubs

Suck my d!ck
 5 years ago '04        #103
Sental 
space
avatar space
space
$1,955 | Props total: 0 0
Give him a O-Line worth a sh*t he will give you 11wins!
 5 years ago '12        #104
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
avatar space
space
$10,177 | Props total: 4146 4146
Please come to Buffalo, King Vick.

Got a QB guru in charge who know Vick ain't supposed to be throwing 30 times a game.

Got a superstar in the making in Spiller and a Top 20 back in Freddy Jackson.

Thing is Andy Reid never built the system around Vick, he never had plays to suit his mobility, and he couldn't make line changes. When sh*t failed it was because the system didnt work.

He hungry again with n*ggas saying he too old and washed up.

My n*gga gonna eat next season wherever he at.
 5 years ago '08        #105
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15541 15541
 Sental said:
Give him a O-Line worth a sh*t he will give you 11wins!
Word? That's why the year prior when the online was all healthy and shady had 25 Tds off that oline it wasn't healthy

That same year were he had identical numbers to this year?

Face it dude is a fu*king bum, all u motherfu*kers have a cult like following with the dude for what reason I have no idea

And we're gonna just sit here and pretend that IF this bum comes back he won't miss at least 4 games with his brittle a.ss?

I hate you retards
 5 years ago '07        #106
N.O.4Life 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$21,394 | Props total: 14224 14224
 Smokeen Freeman said:
Vick backup for Brees.

we good we got Chase
 5 years ago '06        #107
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Ez the Don said:
Still think he has a chance to be good again



[pic - click to view]

Dude didn't even start to read defenses till last year i think...


idk if you haven't notices but it take a few IQ points to become and maintain your elite QB status...
 5 years ago '08        #108
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15541 15541
 KFrizzle said:
Dude didn't even start to read defenses till last year i think...


idk if you haven't notices but it take a few IQ points to become and maintain your elite QB status...
He still can't read defenses...hes an idiot.....nothing like Wilson and Rg3....vick is just an athlete playing qb, those dudes are qbs u can also run if needed.....add to the fact the bum is now 33 and always injured, i have ZERO idea why any eagle fan with half a brain would want this scrub back

whats funny is everyone wanted superfive gone....when his last season here was still twice as better then what this scrub vick has done....get this f*ggot off my team
 5 years ago '11        #109
desertheat2006 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$266 | Props total: 175 175
 all3rd said:
Vick to KC.
Beat me to it. Andy Reid will want his qb since there really is NO qb worthy of 1st round pick.
 5 years ago '11        #110
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
avatar space
space
$4,696 | Props total: 1246 1246
 Eagles All Day said:
Word? That's why the year prior when the online was all healthy and shady had 25 Tds off that oline it wasn't healthy

That same year were he had identical numbers to this year?

Face it dude is a fu*king bum, all u motherfu*kers have a cult like following with the dude for what reason I have no idea

And we're gonna just sit here and pretend that IF this bum comes back he won't miss at least 4 games with his brittle a.ss?

I hate you retards
damn... that's that ether.. i'm a hardbody Vick fan, but you can't deny the facts.. i was almost speechless for a second..

then i had to think about it.. that year you're talk'n about Vick had no INT for the first 7 games.. forgot when he had his first fumble.. but then again, that's the same year the Redskinds crush'd him at the goalline.. i've always said when he was still humble and without a contract, that's the best he had ever been.. gave him a hunnit millie, and dude said fu*k it..

nevertheless, i want his a.ss back.. just for one play...

[video - click to view]


for the simple fact that you KNOW what he's capable of.. man, fu*k it.. i ride or die wit this n*gga.. throwing motion is flawless
 5 years ago '11        #111
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
avatar space
space
$4,696 | Props total: 1246 1246
Did some googling just to find out what I missed wish i would've enjoyed this with my BxFam..
 5 years ago '08        #112
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15541 15541
 VicDutch said:
damn... that's that ether.. i'm a hardbody Vick fan, but you can't deny the facts.. i was almost speechless for a second..

then i had to think about it.. that year you're talk'n about Vick had no INT for the first 7 games.. forgot when he had his first fumble.. but then again, that's the same year the Redskinds crush'd him at the goalline.. i've always said when he was still humble and without a contract, that's the best he had ever been.. gave him a hunnit millie, and dude said fu*k it..

nevertheless, i want his a.ss back.. just for one play...


for the simple fact that you KNOW what he's capable of.. man, fu*k it.. i ride or die wit this n*gga.. throwing motion is flawless
Nah broski, im not talking about that year....that was 2010, I'm talking 2011 when we went 8-8 and he was injured for 3 games like he always is
 5 years ago '04        #113
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$19,161 | Props total: 1730 1730
 StuNNa said:

[pic - click to view]

the f*ck was mcnabb doing?
 5 years ago '08        #114
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15541 15541
 Hardkore said:
the f*ck was mcnabb doing?
Being mcnabb....goofy as fu*k, it was his personality
 5 years ago '04        #115
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,747 | Props total: 502 502
 Hardkore said:
the f*ck was mcnabb doing?
The hollywood Hogan
 5 years ago '06        #116
vinceisallin 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,098 | Props total: 1990 1990
 desertheat2006 said:
Beat me to it. Andy Reid will want his qb since there really is NO qb worthy of 1st round pick.
Why so Vick can get him fired again?
 5 years ago '05        #117
bi0 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,092 | Props total: 1956 1956
bum a.ss eagles squad think Vick is the problem release him and let him get on a team with a O line that can block

Vick gone be in Oakland QUICK!
 5 years ago '08        #118
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15541 15541
 bi0 said:
bum a.ss eagles squad think Vick is the problem release him and let him get on a team with a O line that can block

Vick gone be in Oakland QUICK!
Why do dumbasses keep repeating the same sh*t? HE PLAYED WITH A SOLID OLINE IN 2011 YOU fu*kTARD AND WAS STILL PAINFULLY AVERAGE.

OL BRITTLE a.ss f*ggot VICK AINT DOING sh*t IN OAKLAND

ACTUALLY IT WOULD BE PERFECT IF HE LANDED THERE, THATS WHERE sh*tTY CAREERS GO TO DIE
 5 years ago '07        #119
JAY-H 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,084 | Props total: 566 566
How many 4th quarter leads the eagles d give up in 2011 ? Yea that 8-8 year was all on vick nevermind the drops fumbles & false starts they went 8-8 but they should have beat atl, sf, Arizona and maybe buffalo 2012 the entire team was garbage
 5 years ago '10        #120
BIGtheGoat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$126 | Props total: 2 2
 Eagles All Day said:
Why do dumbasses keep repeating the same sh*t? HE PLAYED WITH A SOLID OLINE IN 2011 YOU fu*kTARD AND WAS STILL PAINFULLY AVERAGE.

OL BRITTLE a.ss f*ggot VICK AINT DOING sh*t IN OAKLAND

ACTUALLY IT WOULD BE PERFECT IF HE LANDED THERE, THATS WHERE sh*tTY CAREERS GO TO DIE
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
143 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 22 - Hereís how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy