Vick to be released Wednesday

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
 Loso Luciano24 said:
I heard we were looking at him. From what i saw when he played in Eugene. He can actually throw the ball and is/was actually fast. Dont know where he stands now. Practice squad for RAvens?

I would love to see what he can do. People forget that Dixon was the favorite to win the 2007 Heisman Trophy while running Kelly's offense, but a torn ACL changed all that.

Also i did here D-jax said in an interview that Vick could possibly return. I mean, of course he will be released cause no one is paying him that but who knows. Whatever Chip decides am all for it.

You know Chip was highly respected by NFL coaches because the way he ran practices and was often said the best at conditioning involving his players. Im just excited!

yeah the fact of knowing an NFL coach that won a few suberbowls, is all ears for chips opinions is a plus..... I also like that he eats/sleeps/ sh*ts football.... for a bonus, he doesn't seem interested in playing the GM.... obviously he want's some players that fit his style, but still.... nice to know his main focus will be just coaching and not other sh*t

yeah I wouldn't be mad at giving dixon a shot, will come cheap and has some upside.... The FA QB core is b00ty juice for the most part..... A little skeptical, but feel good with Chip, from what I been hearing.... This draft and getting rid of some rotten eggs will be crucial though....
 5 years ago '07        #82
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,504 | Props total: 10794 10794
 Illuminati said:
Bills first in line.
quoted just incase
 5 years ago '06        #83
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
The Philadelphia Inquirer confirms the Eagles are not planning to release Michael Vick before $3 million of his 2013 salary becomes guaranteed on Wednesday.The Eagles are only on the hook for the money if they release Vick and he goes unsigned. In other words, it's not going to happen. According to beat writer Jeff McLane, it remains unclear if "either side would (is) willing to renegotiate" Vick's $15.5 million salary for 2013. Previous reports have said Vick is unwilling to restructure. If that remains the case, his time in Philly will be over, regardless of how much he intrigues new coach Chip Kelly.

SOURCE: PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER & DAILY NEWS
 5 years ago '11        #84
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 ginobili 20 said:
yeah the fact of knowing an NFL coach that won a few suberbowls, is all ears for chips opinions is a plus..... I also like that he eats/sleeps/ sh*ts football.... for a bonus, he doesn't seem interested in playing the GM.... obviously he want's some players that fit his style, but still.... nice to know his main focus will be just coaching and not other sh*t

yeah I wouldn't be mad at giving dixon a shot, will come cheap and has some upside.... The FA QB core is b00ty juice for the most part..... A little skeptical, but feel good with Chip, from what I been hearing.... This draft and getting rid of some rotten eggs will be crucial though....
Exactly Lower risk high reward players>>>>

. Did you hear that Bill Belichick uses a little of Chips offense for the Pats the past year or so.
 5 years ago '06        #85
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,417 | Props total: 26093 26093
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
someone will pick him up Run that pistol ppl forget vick used to lead the league in rushing to.

hopes he get a shot but hey he no carson palmer rite ???
Bro you are so lost
 02-05-2013, 11:59 PM         #86
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KC
BUF
NYJ
AZ

GET UR FANBASES READY
 5 years ago '04        #87
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 92 92
Next Stop.... Oakland or Jacksonville , Arizona,KC, or the god damn Jets
 5 years ago '05        #88
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Come back up Tan Marino, slave
 5 years ago '06        #89
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
 iThink said:
KC
BUF
NYJ
AZ

GET UR FANBASES READY
not that vick should be picky, but expressed he doesn't want to play in NY..... Andy isn't gonna go down that road again

I'm sure Vick will find a home, but don't think he has any real interesting spots to go tbh.... Could care less, let the stans bi*ch about how fu*ked up that team is, and how much they fu*ked vick's career over lol.....most die hard eagles fans are happy to get rid of these clowns.... we got enough problems to worry about.....
 5 years ago '04        #90
lookfrancisison 1 heat pts
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
 ginobili 20 said:

Hope he considers bringing in Masoli too..

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #91
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Hes garbage. If he stays in Philly they'll restructure his deal.

Noway they'll pay him all the money due next year the way hes been playing
 5 years ago '06        #92
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,210 | Props total: 5023 5023
hope he goes to the afc
 5 years ago '12        #93
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Dude is trash and was never a good QB aside from like a 8-9 game stretch in 2010
 5 years ago '07        #94
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 Eagles All Day said:
dumbass raider fans
Yet youre only one pick behind us in the nfl draft
 5 years ago '04        #95
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
Vick is going to the brown
 5 years ago '05        #96
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
Vick is going to the Chiefs...
 5 years ago '04        #97
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,294 | Props total: 3595 3595
 ginobili 20 said:
not that vick should be picky, but expressed he doesn't want to play in NY..... Andy isn't gonna go down that road again

I'm sure Vick will find a home, but don't think he has any real interesting spots to go tbh.... Could care less, let the stans bi*ch about how fu*ked up that team is, and how much they fu*ked vick's career over lol.....most die hard eagles fans are happy to get rid of these clowns.... we got enough problems to worry about.....
 5 years ago '04        #98
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,294 | Props total: 3595 3595
 Michael 1987 said:
Just so he can take Kolb's job again.
Kolb lost his job 2 others times at least since
 5 years ago '05        #99
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
If he gets released he gonna get picked up but they betta not just plan on going wit Foles bc lord help my birds
 5 years ago '07        #100
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 905 905
 TimmyGee said:
Been hearing conflicting reports all day. Some saying he's going to restructure his deal and others saying he'll stay past the sixth and still get cut/traded
dog.. he is not restructuring no god damn deal.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy