The Jacksonville Jaguars Debuted a New Logo and No One Cared (Pic)

most viewed right now
 73
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
avatar space
space
$32,938 | Props total: 8792 8792
that sh*t looks like a Khajit from Elder Scrolls
 02-05-2013, 04:00 PM         #22
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
florida panthers got the coldest cat logo of any cat team IMO i would have bit


[pic - click to view]

Agreed. Hardest cat logo ever. Panthers hockey jerseys are fresh as hell to wear. Ain't saying that just because I'm a fan either. The dark blue hockey sweater >
 02-05-2013, 04:01 PM         #23
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Terp said:
That sh*t looks nice, can't wait to see the new unis. Too bad the team sucks
Give us two drafts. Handful of FAs.

We got the right people running things now.

 02-05-2013, 04:01 PM         #24
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Already confirmed brudder. Dolphins, Jags, Bucs (all Florida teams), and Vikings are all changing logos. A guy who's seen them all has called both the Dolphins and Jags logos right so far, and says the Bucs new logo looks basically the same. But he said one is drastically different, that leaves the Vikings.
Bro we had this same logo since 66, If they change the viking head imma get heated.
 02-05-2013, 04:01 PM         #25
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Agreed. Hardest cat logo ever. Panthers hockey jerseys are fresh as hell to wear. Ain't saying that just because I'm a fan either. The dark blue hockey sweater >
bruh when i lived in tampa and everywhere you went was all about the lightning i had a white and red panthers ringer tee


couldn't tell me sh*t for how fresh i was
 02-05-2013, 04:02 PM         #26
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are the vikings getting new unis to???



fu*k nike.
 02-05-2013, 04:04 PM         #27
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ca$h Out said:
Bro we had this same logo since 66, If they change the viking head imma get heated.
Well, get prepared to get heated.



Think y'all changing jerseys too (just like Jags), which IMO is good for the Vikings. Jerseys y'all had recently are kind of wack IMO. I like your old ones y'all wear for throwbacks with the dark purple and the block letters.

Hope your guys' new logo/jerseys are tight breh.

I agree, I didn't want Jags logo to change but now that I see them side-by-side, sort of glad, old Jags logo had jelly beans for spots and looked a little sedated I just wanna know what it looks like on the new helmets and uniforms.
 5 years ago '11        #28
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
looks a lil pus*y-ish tho the way the ears curse down...like a bi*ch in heat
 02-05-2013, 04:05 PM         #29
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
bruh when i lived in tampa and everywhere you went was all about the lightning i had a white and red panthers ringer tee


couldn't tell me sh*t for how fresh i was
Yeah the dominant white look is fresh as hell too.
 02-05-2013, 04:06 PM         #30
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
looks a lil pus*y-ish tho the way the ears curse down...like a bi*ch in heat
Yeah I thought the same But that's how cat's ears get when they're angry and about to attack. watch them Animal Planet joints if you don't believe me
 5 years ago '11        #31
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yeah I thought the same But that's how cat's ears get when they're angry and about to attack. watch them Animal Planet joints if you don't believe me

yah i kno ..but it just looks a lil feminine or like a female jaguar..the old one looks more manish
 5 years ago '07        #32
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,618 | Props total: 3253 3253
 Got Cheeve? said:
Give us two drafts. Handful of FAs.

We got the right people running things now.





Still remember that cheat code from Madden '95, sh*t was so much fun playing with them haha
 02-05-2013, 04:10 PM         #33
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
yah i kno ..but it just looks a lil feminine
It reminds me of rabbit ears for some reason. Like I feel like if it was a full cat in the logo it'd be jumping in the air about the run with like a trail of smoke and a cloud. The word, "scoot" comes to the mind for some reason.



I didn't like it when I first saw it. It's growing on me though. Especially when I look at the old logo compared.
 02-05-2013, 04:10 PM         #34
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Well, get prepared to get heated.



Think y'all changing jerseys too (just like Jags), which IMO is good for the Vikings. Jerseys y'all had recently are kind of wack IMO. I like your old ones y'all wear for throwbacks with the dark purple and the block letters.

Hope your guys' new logo/jerseys are tight breh.

I agree, I didn't want Jags logo to change but now that I see them side-by-side, sort of glad, old Jags logo had jelly beans for spots and looked a little sedated I just wanna know what it looks like on the new helmets and uniforms.
Agreed, if they do try to change our uni's it'll be dope if they could bring back some vintage feel to em.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Hopefully nike doesn't go overboard. Those all black jags jerseys from back then>>>


[pic - click to view]

 02-05-2013, 04:14 PM         #35
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Terp said:




Still remember that cheat code from Madden '95, sh*t was so much fun playing with them haha
Jags were beast in the 90s, best team in NFL2k (the first ever 2k.) I remember playing online on Dreamcast and if you used the Jags you were cheesing because they were just too good.
 02-05-2013, 04:15 PM         #36
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



Yeah these the ones I was talking about. Hard as fu*k. I like how the helmet and jersey are slightly different colors too for some reason, just darker by a shade. Dope.
 02-05-2013, 04:16 PM         #37
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]









ooooh sh*t.
 02-05-2013, 04:16 PM         #38
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:

[pic - click to view]









ooooh sh*t.
fu*king grumpy cat though
 5 years ago '07        #39
Dicemoney6 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 621 621
lets go!
 5 years ago '07        #40
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
avatar space
space
$55,471 | Props total: 43460 43460
didnt ya'll just get new uniforms 2 seasons ago? i didn't even know you could change that fast. thought you had to keep em for 5 years at least.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy