Game, Lala, And Co Out For Health Drinks..

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Latina with a donkey butt 🍑
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent says he will put Ja Rule to sleep if he ever sees him
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You Taking Down This Black/Thai MILF?
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset RUIN Migo Rollout & Is Getting Cancel For Homophobic Line "I Do..
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #81
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,438 | Props total: 8333 8333
Saw her show a couple times, if you didnt know they were married before hand you wouldnt think they were how they interact with each other. Awkward as hell around each other in the ones I saw.
 5 years ago '09        #82
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,411 | Props total: 105 105
goddam some of u act like bi*ches wow its crazy

"game smashed" "lala is a wh0ore"

5 years ago '07        #83
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,794 | Props total: 6565 6565
 warbux04 said:

hold up let me finish this sandwich. this is how i see it, she may not be fu*king with game but its not about cheating its about respect, and thats a disrepectful thing for her to do especially when she was on twitter already complimenting him. cause melo dont know if she fu*king him all melo know is she all out in the open with this n*gga, giving n*ggas a reason to think. so disrepectful just like coco did ice... melo and ice get your hoes mane.
 5 years ago '06        #84
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,868 | Props total: 4124 4124
 JewsusChrist said:
goddam some of u act like bi*ches wow its crazy

"game smashed" "lala is a wh0ore"

well she is holding a cup of dose....
 5 years ago '10        #85
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,912 | Props total: 13761 13761
This is 2013 so here's a few tips for my bx brethren. Do thorough checks on chicks that you get involved with (std tests as well)
When any chick you are "seriously" dating shows signs of creeping and dishonesty, DON'T go thru her phone or crack her fb password, just drop her and keep it moving. fu*k having hoe problems and health issues due to health problems.

Yung Dilla said:
Game and lala at Runyon right now with the homies

warbux04 said:

hold up let me finish this sandwich. this is how i see it, she may not be fu*king with game but its not about cheating its about respect, and thats a disrepectful thing for her to do especially when she was on twitter already complimenting him. cause melo dont know if she fu*king him all melo know is she all out in the open with this n*gga, giving n*ggas a reason to think. so disrepectful just like coco did ice... melo and ice get your hoes mane.

precisely
if you're not cheating then don't make it look like it and that goes for men and women both. Those tweets slick liking him and these pics would be all I need to cancel a broad. fu*k them is she cheating on me mind games.

#TheReturn said:
So its disrespectful to take a photo showing health drinks? She not hugged up on anyone. But the world needs n*ggas like you, specifically me. I love fu*king girls who belong to insecure n*ggas. Easiest girls to bag, sucking my d!ck and telling me her man over paranoid accusing her of cheating so se migt as well.

Trust me them hoes you are "bagging" are fu*king/sucking other p*nises too. You can try to rationalize somebody's gals.lutting out due to her man's insecurity all you want, but the facts is that she was a hoe already. So their bf already lost for choosing em and stressing if she's fu*king other n*ggas.
 5 years ago '11        #86
BuckedCrazy 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,053 | Props total: 1534 1534

[pic - click to view]

Get ya hoe mane
 5 years ago '06        #87
Yung Dilla 1485 heat pts1485 OP
space
space
$55,279 | Props total: 27484 27484
 BuckedCrazy said:

[pic - click to view]

Get ya hoe mane
kid red >>>>
 5 years ago '05        #88
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,831 | Props total: 12886 12886
 BluCupShawty said:

Trust me them hoes you are "bagging" are fu*king/sucking other p*nises too. You can try to rationalize somebody's gals.lutting out due to her man's insecurity all you want, but the facts is that she was a hoe already. So their bf already lost for choosing em and stressing if she's fu*king other n*ggas.
One mans wh0ore is another mans wife. Remember that. Even the bi*ches your dating, was another n*ggas c*m dumpster before being with you.

As said before, LaLa is an MTV VJ, she's also a "socialite" and photos with celebs is one of the ways she stays "relevant".. As I said, a lot of n*ggas in here are insecure, and comparing LaLa to their bi*ch. LaLa is a public figure, your bi*ch isn't, same rules don't apply when taking photos, when these photos help her keep her job and make her look relevant.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Check out the recoil from this pistol.
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chantel Jeffries Camel T0e
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Mark Wahlberg Denies Steroid Ring Involvement: ‘Accusations Are Compl..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nike Air Max Day 2018 Lineup....Oh yeah
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! @Ari Gold He Got Himself A PAWG
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside meanwhile neighborhood pools in china
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cardi B Tops Beyonce to Become First Woman With Five Simultaneous Top 10 Hits ..
76 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy