Frank Oceans claims Chris Brown called him a f-ggot.....in other news the sky is blue

most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
849 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
18 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 5736 5736
 FoShizzle8 said:
how do you know what size d!ck chris brown has f*ggot
n*ggas with small d!cks are usually the angriest people you'll ever meet
 5 years ago '05        #82
Emperor85 
space
space
space
 Skratch said:
that sh*t right there in bold and large, i swear gay was accepted way before being black has been, sh*t is ridiculous, it took us blacks like 100+ years to be accepted and we still not really accepted in america while it took gays like 2 years to be accepted and to have there own place in this world, fu*ked up sh*t
homos been treated like sh*t since the 70s especially black queers
 02-06-2013, 12:32 AM         #83
Houdini 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Frank needs to man up.
 5 years ago '13        #84
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
 TheMindOf said:
Chris Brown....

From violent crimes on women, he graduates to hate crimes on gays..

Stand up guy
Same nicca that derails every single thread preaching about ignorance can't bother to read the article.
 02-06-2013, 03:58 AM         #85
Francis 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hope someone gon grow balls and shoot frank ocean man this man put a shame on the black community and hes proud about it -,- smh
 5 years ago '08        #86
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
People need to chill with that homophobe sh*t, people toss that word around like a frisbee. What's sad is that you NOW have heteros3xuals labeling eachother as homophobes and closest homos3xuals. The gays have essentially divided the heteros3xual population and pitted us against ourselves. Divide and conquer, dont fall for it. They've put us into two camps, the pseudo enlightened pro-gay heteros3xual and the barbaric backwards anti-gay heteros3xual. It's all rhetoric. The Gay agenda is using pro-gay heteros3xuals to attack OTHER heteros3xuals. Gays use derogatory labels like "homophobic" and "closet homos3xual" like Israelis use "anti-semiticism" to attack the of anyone who disagrees with them. Now heteros3xuals use it to slander eachother. Why???

It used to be that only gays accused others of being homophobes or closest gays, now a straight man will accuse ANOTHER straight man of being such. Pro-gay people are serving a gay agenda that plays them against their own kind, meanwhile you'll find that most pro-gays on BX treat gay men better than they treat women, disrespect black women all the time but are protective of homos3xuals.....which is funny because gays aspire to be women. Gay activist BX n*ggas treat gays better than they treat real actual black females/women. WTF?
 5 years ago '05        #87
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
so you randomly show up to a studio session, and when you are about to park ya whip, in a spot that they are holding down for you AN CB decides to take it? THE NERVE OF CB BEASTING FOR A HAND SHAKE!!! EITHER WAY FRANK KNEW WHAT IT WAS..... HE IN FEAR OF HIS LIFE !!!! n*ggaS CB ROLL WITH, IS ON IT. CB GOT $$$$$$ FOR LIGHTYRS!
 5 years ago '07        #88
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
the homophobia is strong in this thread.
 5 years ago '10        #89
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
tryna get him hit that hate crime, f*ggot a.ss n*ggas smh
 5 years ago '10        #90
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
they both f*ggots
 5 years ago '05        #91
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
so a f*g is mad he got called a f*g?
 5 years ago '04        #92
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 Tyrant Noir said:
Chris has to be on some drugs other than weed. CB always seems mad and trying to start sh*t. He's got fame, fortune and plenty of bad bi*ches. What the fu*k is this lil dudes problem?!

[pic - click to view]

fareal my n*gga... he beat up rihanna... he threw a bottle @ drake.. he punched frank ocean over a parking spot..

i guess the fame, fortune, and bad b*tches aren't everything

...the f*ck am i smokin'? that IS everything

get it together, chris!!!
 5 years ago '08        #93
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
Frankie f*g shoulda just left this in private....crying bout being called a f*ggot in a f!ght when you are indeed a f*ggot is like eating 2 double cheeseburgers in Micky D's and saying its greasy
 5 years ago '06        #94
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18951 18951
i mean, in the heat of battle a lot of punk muthafu*kas will go there..

it's kinda like when you f!ghtin a whiteboy and he go and call you a racial slur..

really it just makes you angrier and you whopp that a.ss harder, but I guess ppl do it just b/c they know it gets under your skin...

all in all it's coward sh*t that a fu*k boi does... n*gga, just knuckle up and fu*kin f!ght...

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 02-06-2013 at 02:09 PM..
 02-06-2013, 02:26 PM         #95
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
It used to be that only gays accused others of being homophobes or closest gays, now a straight man will accuse ANOTHER straight man of being such. Pro-gay people are serving a gay agenda that plays them against their own kind, meanwhile you'll find that most pro-gays on BX treat gay men better than they treat women, disrespect black women all the time but are protective of homos3xuals.....which is funny because gays aspire to be women. Gay activist BX n*ggas treat gays better than they treat real actual black females/women. WTF?
Precisely, mane

I've seen my own kind just p!ss & sh*t on each other, then act like gay's are the most friendly & trustworhty people than our own

You NEVER see those same people talk like that in front of another self-respecting black person. Just only on the internet where it's safe for them.
 5 years ago '10        #96
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
"we can bust on you too"... interpreted many dif ways....
 5 years ago '10        #97
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
space
$1,257 | Props total: 78 78
 Skratch said:
that sh*t right there in bold and large, i swear gay was accepted way before being black has been, sh*t is ridiculous, it took us blacks like 100+ years to be accepted and we still not really accepted in america while it took gays like 2 years to be accepted and to have there own place in this world, fu*ked up sh*t
I'll take time to ignore the idiocy in this post and try to provide some enlightenment.

Both groups have been around since the beginning of the human race, and both groups have made gains over the years. However, Blacks historically have not been able to work together for the common good of the race on as large a scale as the gays have. Thus, it appears they may have gained more in shorter period of time. Furthermore, gays as a whole tend to have things that society can accept (i.e. education, wealth, etc. than what the media has shown about blacks. And finally, there is power in words. You don't see gays on the regular running around calling one another f*ggot. It's not a day goes by that I don't see a black person calling another ******. By not making the harmful epithet mainstream, gays were able to show how divisive the term "f*ggot" can be.
 5 years ago '06        #98
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 224 224
chris won again
 5 years ago '04        #99
jbbulldawg2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 7 7
This dude only acts tough around women and f**gots. Chris Brown is the counterfeit tough guyI'ive ever seen in entertainment.

Chris Brown is only a tough guy if your a bi*ch. If you don't suck d!ck then Chris Brown aint gonna do sh*t but get a bottle busted on his head
 5 years ago '05        #100
Emperor85 
space
space
space
 Doe Stacks said:
so a f*g is mad he got called a f*g?
he would be ok with it, if chris called him half a f*g
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy