Frank Oceans claims Chris Brown called him a f-ggot.....in other news the sky is blue

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-05-2013, 06:56 PM         #41
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
Here we fu*king go forreal now

The gay guilt card
exactlyyyyyy wtf i was thnking. Frank Ocean tried to play tuff guy now he playin the 'gay bash' role... wtf was the sense in not pressing charges then?
 5 years ago '08        #42
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,063 | Props total: 4851 4851
 Tyrant Noir said:
Chris has to be on some drugs other than weed. CB always seems mad and trying to start sh*t. He's got fame, fortune and plenty of bad bi*ches. What the fu*k is this lil dudes problem?!

[pic - click to view]

I think he's insecure. Chris Brown might very well be the easiest celebrity to set off, even by common folks. I remember when he had a personal Facebook, and if you could find it and add him, he'd accept, and nearly three times a week, he'd just be going off on some troll who posted some sh*t on his wall. Same thing w/his twitter. He's absolutely easy as hell to set off, even from folks he shouldn't pay any mind to, so if he fired off simply b/c Frank said, "Ayo, you in my spot!" I wouldn't even be surprised
 5 years ago '05        #43
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,898 | Props total: 5732 5732
 Tyrant Noir said:
Chris has to be on some drugs other than weed. CB always seems mad and trying to start sh*t. He's got fame, fortune and plenty of bad bi*ches. What the fu*k is this lil dudes problem?!

[pic - click to view]

his got a small d!ck and needs an ego boost that usually the problem with guys like chris
 02-05-2013, 06:58 PM         #44
nappy247man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He said "We can bust on you too" hahaha hilarious these guys
 5 years ago '11        #45
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
 King Henry said:
He's not pressing charges you fu*king dumbasses. Learn the court system
He is however using his s3xuality as a way to a.ssassinate the reputation of Brown, who has a bad reputation as it is. If Ocean wanna openly be gay fine, but now he using that as excuse for everything which is unacceptable and is actually doing other homos3xuals a disservice.

For anyone who remarks "Over a parking spot" hell yeah, i'm reasonably sure almost everyone in here have seen f!ghts and threats made over far less, in the real world people act like animals, add ego money and fame to that equation...the result can be far worse.

I'm not a fan of either of these guys really, but it seems like Ocean is on some TMZ diva sh*t, trying to stay relevant by throwing out a name alot of people don't like and based on the article it would seem that ocean is the instigator, if Brown offered a handshake after a dispute no matter how petty and Ocean refused in a disrespectful way, I could easily see it going downhill fast.

Had the situation been different and Ocean punched him while calling him a woman beating bi*ch it would not up the ante as far as crime or reputation go, if Brown throw a punch and call Ocean what he openly admits to being it somehow makes the crime and the situation more nefarious.

Last edited by The Mastermind; 02-05-2013 at 07:34 PM..
 02-05-2013, 07:39 PM         #46
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
lmao @ all the dudes stickin up for chris brown in this thread...i forgot bx is full of homophobes
Go suck that dicc then
 5 years ago '09        #47
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
fu*k that f*ggot
 5 years ago '11        #48
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,219 | Props total: 5387 5387
f*ggots..

5 years ago '04        #49
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
everyone wants to see chris brown in jail.
 5 years ago '12        #50
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
 FoShizzle8 said:
how do you know what size d!ck chris brown has f*ggot
 02-05-2013, 08:12 PM         #51
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
seeing as how gay friendly are society is getting does it really matter
It didn't matter to me when I knew a couple gay folks at the high school I went to. Some were cool, some was HELLA flamboyant that you couldn't bear but to think in your head "n*gga a fruitloop" b4 you say something after that thought. There used to be some white dude in my H.S. who had NO pitch in his voice & rocked a Rose O Donnel buzz cut. And you only see those usually in downtown, northside Chicago schools more than Southside schools..but who's telling these days

I feel for the PARENTS if anything since they would have to be the most concered out of everyone else on the matter.

Last edited by GOD999; 02-05-2013 at 08:16 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #52
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
I don't see anything wrong with what Chris said

Instead of being a little bi*ch and pulling the gay card, rep it proudly and act like that sh*t don't phase you, f*ggot...
 02-05-2013, 08:14 PM         #53
Quice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is some illuminati propoganda
 5 years ago '12        #54
Chase Bands 8 heat pts
space
space
$797 | Props total: 2 2
fk chris brown
 5 years ago '07        #55
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,628 | Props total: 2474 2474
 Amen7 said:
fu*king f*ggot should be executed JFK style. We all know being a snitch is worse than being a f*ggot and this n*gga is both
..my n*gga!!! Took the words straight out of mouth!
 02-05-2013, 08:29 PM         #56
mizz2079 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint with all this homophobe sh*t but frank is wrong what are you doing filing a police report sit your a.ss down don't be mad you got beat you shouldn't be talking sh*t if you cant handle the repercussions

5 years ago '04        #57
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
good for chris telling the truth. frank called him a dirty a.ss sisqo that dances like usher
and then grabbed his a.ss
 5 years ago '12        #58
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 King Henry said:
He's not pressing charges you fu*king dumbasses. Learn the court system
But still wants to see him in jail!!!!!! Cb has money so charges ain't a problem. Jail on the other hand is no place to be!! For anyone. Even Pac said he wouldnt wish jail on anyone. I was in jail before and it was a for a few days, I can't imagine n*ggas who have to be there for years. What u pointed out is flawed. It's like sayin oh I'm not gonna beat the hell out of him... I'm just gonna shoot him once in the chest.
 5 years ago '11        #59
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3975 3975
lmao, chris brown hate criming now. He bout to lose/gain a few more fans.
 5 years ago '11        #60
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,976 | Props total: 9978 9978
 Trelli3Matrix said:
But still wants to see him in jail!!!!!! Cb has money so charges ain't a problem. Jail on the other hand is no place to be!! For anyone. Even Pac said he wouldnt wish jail on anyone. I was in jail before and it was a for a few days, I can't imagine n*ggas who have to be there for years. What u pointed out is flawed. It's like sayin oh I'm not gonna beat the hell out of him... I'm just gonna shoot him once in the chest.
But this the 2nd time dude tried to jump him Chris is lucky to not be in the jail. If I was Chris I'd still be serving my sentence.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
121 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
82 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy