Uncle Luke's letter to Rick Ross - Calm Down or End Up Like Biggie

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should William finally come clean and be honest
Yes 97 88.18%
No 13 11.82%
Voters: 110. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #141
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
I wonder how all this is affecting the MMG imprint and the artist under him (Meek Wale etc)

Gotta remember when the CO thing came out, it was a whole different time. All he had then was Tripple C's

Now he got legit artist under him. How they reacting to all this?

Imagine if Jay got exposed when the ROC was at its peak. How would that have played out?

If your artists don't respect you, your label is done
 5 years ago '13        #142
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,067 | Props total: 38366 38366
 DominicanLou said:
you're new to the game. Pac saw the big picture. He knew the message couldn't come from someone on the "outside", so he had to become the same people that he was trying to get his message to. He's said this. If you out there thuggin it who are you most likely to listen to, someone who's just like you from your own block OR a man with a suit and tie from the suburbs?

rappers these days aren't even thinking that far. THUG LIFE. ask Nikki Giovanni about it.
Yup and Sway, QD3 and many have said the same sh*t that..Pac was a strategist, he was trying to reach the most hard headed kids, putting seeds in their minds.

Sway recalls what Pac told him just before he died

Sway "Sway man i am making the hardest music i can, in saying what people want to hear the most, so i can get the most amount of people who need to hear this to follow me, then i'mma comeback and tell them what they need to hear most"

[video - click to view]

Pac was gonna do what KRS1 did but on a much bigger level with a huge fanbase anf following, turn into the dude with the gun to the dude with the book.

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 02-06-2013 at 02:40 PM..
 02-06-2013, 02:41 PM         #143
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I said it before and I'll say it again. This n*gga ross used to make n*ggas squat and cough.
Didnt this n*gga say an OG told him he should be a CO?
Has any hip hop fan seen The Departed?
 02-06-2013, 03:24 PM         #144
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
Again I ask, could someone please post the lyric he said to p!ss off GDs? Was it even insulting? Or was it the fact that he just mentioned his name that got them all uptight?
i'd like to know my damn self...sh*t is ridiculous.
 5 years ago '05        #145
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 Young Hov said:
it's time to say this... Rick Ross, We off that
 5 years ago '12        #146
KORNZ516 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,377 | Props total: 1430 1430
Cb4 2 is writing itself, u dudes like the cast I'm workin on?
Ross- mc gusto
Mc gustos pops-uncle luke
Gusto-50
40 dog(dude wit fu*ked up voice)-jeezy
Gustos squad-G.D.s
 5 years ago '08        #147
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,041 | Props total: 4878 4878
Yeah this may have been truthful but Luke loses all respect for making this a open letter. He has the ability to contact Ross.
 5 years ago '12        #148
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,115 | Props total: 11381 11381
 3rdcoasta said:
i'd like to know my damn self...sh*t is ridiculous.
My guess is that he pissed off that dude kk. Maybe didn't.give him a verse or show up to an appearance, do dude lobbied.and said Ross was disrespecting the clique.

sh*t took off, and Ross.got his protection pulled even though he paid.

But the lyrics are I think IM big Meech Larry Hoover. The intro to mafia music 2. And the bbm cover.
 02-06-2013, 04:31 PM         #149
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
My guess is that he pissed off that dude kk. Maybe didn't.give him a verse or show up to an appearance, do dude lobbied.and said Ross was disrespecting the clique.

sh*t took off, and Ross.got his protection pulled even though he paid.

But the lyrics are I think IM big Meech Larry Hoover. The intro to mafia music 2. And the bbm cover.
you fu*kin serious???? LMAO! this is fu*kin extortion at the highest level!!! Lol. So this is the kinda sh*t thats G now days? Lol.

GD's cathin feelings over that sh*t, sounds lame to me; getcha own fu*kin money.
 5 years ago '05        #150
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 5 years ago '09        #151
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,303 | Props total: 7956 7956
ross aint biggie or pac, sh*t he aint pun or big l, ross is gusto from cb4 and he's gonna reap what he sows, stop the fake gangster sh*t ross, its gonna cost you more then money
 5 years ago '10        #152
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,895 | Props total: 9044 9044
 KORNZ516 said:
Cb4 2 is writing itself, u dudes like the cast I'm workin on?
Ross- mc gusto
Mc gustos pops-uncle luke
Gusto-50
40 dog(dude wit fu*ked up voice)-jeezy
Gustos squad-G.D.s
The real Rick Ross should play Gusto though.
 5 years ago '13        #153
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
I one hundred percent agree with everything luke said. Ross needs to realize he is not about that life and just man up and let people now that.
 5 years ago '10        #154
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,895 | Props total: 9044 9044
 HipHopFactz said:
Stop it,

U know damn well that was a interview for a school projects in the damn 1980's by a INNOCENT kid who was yet to experince the harsh realities of the street life..Pac was probs a virgin there, ur life experinces shape ur mentality...the biggest gangster can be the goofiest kid, the hardest dude can be the lamest kid.

Pac was no gangsta, but lets not act like he wasnt around guns all his life, on the firing range age 9, 3 of his uncles on the americas most wanted list, step father and godfather and godmother demostic terrorists, family full of cop k!llers, political gangsters, and slang out on the streets by a crack fiend

End of the day Pac is simialr to T.I, the gangsta use their music as a theme song, there is some form of respect for their music..even with BIG, even with Cube who was no gangsta..

Ross is a fu*kin former CO, now shouting out "FREE MY n*ggaS", when he had all them cell keys he could have free'd every one of his "n*ggas", so u wonder why everyone hates him..

The ride is coming to end for Rozay, he should do a Florida and change tact while he still has the chance and take his music into a different direction..There was only so fara CO was going to get pretending to be the biggest boss u ever so thus far
I'm a Ross fan, but that's too funny
 5 years ago '10        #155
marx1684 
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 4971 4971
If something were to happen to Ross he would be the most positive martyr to come out of Hip Hop. He wouldn't be praised for keeping it real. His death would serve as a lesson to perpetrators who really don't live that lifestyle. If you die a gangster people will honor your "realness" & attempt to follow in your footsteps. If you die a false character hopefully others won't want to follow. I don't wish death on him or anyone else but I do believe there would be a serious lesson taught to many if it were over to occur.
 5 years ago '12        #156
KORNZ516 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,377 | Props total: 1430 1430
 Walmart said:
The real Rick Ross should play Gusto though.
fu*k, I forgot, I'll take my L and keep it movin
 5 years ago '12        #157
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,115 | Props total: 11381 11381
Fyi, Luke has a weekly column on new times.

Wonder if next weeks editorial will get this much pub for the OG?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago