Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should William finally come clean and be honest
Yes 97 88.18%
No 13 11.82%
Voters: 110. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
bransonsaks 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 76 76
The public is late to whats happening now. When its all said and done Ross will come out lookin stronger than before. I am no MMG stan. Just a student of hip hop. history has shown rick ross to pull out better than he started in all occasion s. 50cent, young jeezy, the real rick ross, kreashawn, all have beem food for the fat man.
 5 years ago '12        #102
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 cold_young_thug said:
This n*gga Uncle Luke sonned Ross so fu*kin hard, but its hold no merit. What the fu*k is Uncle Luke known for?! What G sh*t has luke been involved in? He been too deep in pus*y. If he told him to get him pus*y, i woulda respected him more, but they both foolin.
Look at it this way, how do u kno what Luke knows? If u were him or an affiliate of his I woulda respected u more. U don't have to b involved in a murder to kno about it... How many people go to school to learn bout contraband but never seen a brick in their life? How can n*ggas who don't rap or can't even count bars say who's whack or not? Exactly.
 5 years ago '12        #103
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 daman729 said:
What you mean same beats? Amsterdam, sixteen, MM4, pirates, ice cold,etc. GFID was a varied album( production wise) and the production was top notch. That sh*t had some of the best production of any album in 2012. As far as lyrics, yeah i agree. He talked about the same sh*t. But still. And as far as hype, all ross gotta do is announce that hes dropping a mixtape, and his buzz is back. Thats the kind of artist he is.

Like i said though, ross a smart n*gga and anytime this dude gets sh*tted on, stomped at or get rocks thrown at him, he puts out quality sh*t to devert attention. He knows what hes doing. He's using reversed marketing. Notice how when all this gd sh*t started happening, ross started back taking his verses seriously. Love sosa remix,100 black coffins, millions in the ceiling, imma coke boy remix,etc. Have you been hearing his verses lately? He knows he can overshadow all this sh*t with music.

But I agree with what you said though about him putting all this sh*t on himself though. Like i said in the other comment, he needs to stop with that untouchable bullsh*t cause he can still get murked. We all bleed. I do think hes more cautious though.
Ok if anything he does have a good ear for beats, but he will go to the same producers who will start giving recycled beats. An example will b, amsterdam... Good beat but we don't need to hear it 10 times. That's what was wrong wit trap god. And bout the mixtapes...his last one wasn't as huge as rich forever. He's declining feature wise too. And if he tries to pretend he's Teflon don john gotti or Albert Anastasia cuz he dodged some missiles, that's gonna really p!ss people off. He knows that. That's gonna make some masked a.ssailant not k!ll him, but let him live wit half his face missin or a limb removed...
 5 years ago '10        #104
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Seems like it's a lot of corny a.ss lame ppl that are clueless bout this street sh*t. REAL n*ggaS GET CHOOPED UP IN THE GAME EVERYWHERE AND ALL THE TIME SO WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPEN TO FRAUDS AND PRETENDERS? Where Im from n*ggas will slide ya a.ss off while playing your music. These streets ain't sh*t esp if yean built for that life.

bw5011 said:
Rick Ross, keep getting money...these dudes not going into Hollywood and shoot directors cause they making movies about street legends... I say f'em stay strapped and blast off at the one that approach u.
directors and actors are not living their roles off cameras esp while being interviewed either.
he false claimed BO$ got penalized, and got violated. Thats how it goes in the streets

theehof said:
thats a real, scary a.ss quote, watch who you try, some n*gga dont care about ya pockets, they just want ya head

Im a fan of Ross, but Uncle Luke said it man, look ya self in the mirror ricky, if you aint bout the gun play, than you cant run forever, real really do recongize real

best to ross though cause im a fan
One of the most sensible posts from a Ross fan
I wish no harm on him either. He got kids and feed his team but he's the victim of his own sh*t.....

jenlove21 said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA THSI FOOL BEEN LISTENIGN TO BOXDEN ! HOW COME EVERYONE IS SAYIGN THSI FOOL GONNA END UP LIKE BIGGIE OR PAC ????THIS sh*t IS SO CORNY YO !!!!!

RICK ROSS DOESNT EVEN BANG OR DO ANYTHING THAT HE TALKS ABOUT ON HIS RECORDS!
PAC DID ! AND SO DID BIGGIE !

ROSS HAD A RETAIL JOB BACK IN HIS OLD DAYS AND WAS STRAIGHT
AS A ARROW ! HOW LUKE GONNA COMPARE ROSS TO PAC ! LOL

LAUGHING MY a.ss OFF ON THIS sh*t RIGHT NOW !

SO ROSS IS JUST SUPPOSED TO PAY ALL DEBTS OF THE n*ggaS
NOW WHO TRY TO HUSTLE HIM OUT HIS DOE AND SCAM HIM ?

CCMON CCMON ! LUKE IS FULL OF BULLsh*t !

DO YOUR RESEARCH n*gga !

ROSS AINT BANGIN AND ROSS
AINT GOIGN OUT LIKE PAC !

PERIOD !

Again he false claimed the GD Nation, got penalized, and now suffers from his own actions. Street sh*t homie

TheMindOf said:
n*gga, shut the fu*k up.

Don't even try to talk to me about growing up poor or being in "the hood"

Im first generation in this country. Meaning my parents came here as immigrants. I probably grew up poorer than you and in a worse neighborhood.

Only difference is that you was in the hood because your mother was a lazy, uneducated wh0ore (and your father didn't love you) and I was there because my parents had to start from the bottom when they came to this country

I made it out. You didn't. I win, you lose n*gga

But that's beyond the point.

It's a know fact that 2Pac aint turn "thug" til he already had bread and was already famous. So miss me with all that, fu*k n*gga.
WOW! I expected better from you. I see you all in your feeling over a rapper made his own bed. You can keep ignoring the video of Pac SHOOTING cops all you want. The facts are facts. Pac was real and Ralse is not. Bottom line.
 5 years ago '05        #105
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,306 | Props total: 6432 6432

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #106
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,071 | Props total: 17382 17382
6 Pages later and I feel like y'all might have turned this thread into some straight up dumb sh*t

n*ggas dissing people calling em Borat and so on

If anything the n*gga Rick Ross makes people hate each other. He don't motivate the masses the way that other trap n*gga did.....wheres the unity in this motherfu*ker

n*gga dissing other n*ggas upbringing and family tree and sh*t all over this rap n*gga getting to big for his britches
 02-06-2013, 05:41 AM         #107
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
This n*gga Uncle Luke sonned Ross so fu*kin hard, but its hold no merit. What the fu*k is Uncle Luke known for?! What G sh*t has luke been involved in? He been too deep in pus*y. If he told him to get him pus*y, i woulda respected him more, but they both foolin.
Do ur Research Brah!!! Luke Was Beef'n with Snoop and Dre.. in the 90's

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #108
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,907 | Props total: 25802 25802
Yes I am gonna say that I'm a thug
That's because I came from the gutter and I'm still here
I'm not saying I'm a thug because I wanna rob you and r*pe people and things
I'm a businessman
I mean you know I'm a businessman because you find me at my places of business

n*ggas still sleep on PAC and what he really meant by thug life.
 5 years ago '06        #109
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
watch ya mouth bi*ch!! dont speak on b.i.g
 02-06-2013, 08:29 AM         #110
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Although I respect Luke for the G that he is.....Florida has a rich history of frauds; Ross, plies, Khaled etc. this ain't nothing new
 5 years ago '04        #111
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
i personally do not like this man's music. he is fake to me, a biter and full of gimmicks. still, i'm not going to hate on him making his bread. if people like that bullsh*t he puts out then fine, get paid. as a listener of hip hop though, not my cup of tea. he needs to heed what luke says before he gets bodied. he's not a gangster, he was a working man that came up. stay in your lane and stay out of harms way. he just needs to squash his beef and move on. if that means cutting a check, do what you need to do. i mean, you did steal another n*gga's entire persona....did he really think that he was going to keep eating and not have to answer to anyone about that? he's bugging.
 5 years ago '08        #112
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
Change the thread title pus*y n*gga
 5 years ago '09        #113
Willi263 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 2991 2991
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
There it is...
 5 years ago '10        #114
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
Yes I am gonna say that I'm a thug
That's because I came from the gutter and I'm still here
I'm not saying I'm a thug because I wanna rob you and r*pe people and things
I'm a businessman
I mean you know I'm a businessman because you find me at my places of business

n*ggas still sleep on PAC and what he really meant by thug life.

NOCCOWT said:
watch ya mouth bi*ch!! dont speak on b.i.g
Havent you noticed the industry esp Puffy has forcibly groomed ralse to be Biggie reincarnated? I think that has something to do with why Luke chose those words.
 5 years ago '04        #115
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 dlettern said:
Although I respect Luke for the G that he is.....Florida has a rich history of frauds; Ross, plies, Khaled etc. this ain't nothing new
Florida also has a rich history of real n*ggas; Uncle Luke, Uncle Al, Trick Daddy, JT Money + Poison Clan, etc...
 5 years ago '11        #116
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Again I ask, could someone please post the lyric he said to p!ss off GDs? Was it even insulting? Or was it the fact that he just mentioned his name that got them all uptight?
 5 years ago '10        #117
space
space
 GetuOne said:
Again I ask, could someone please post the lyric he said to p!ss off GDs? Was it even insulting? Or was it the fact that he just mentioned his name that got them all uptight?
street sh*t homie, no explanation needed
 02-06-2013, 10:51 AM         #118
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have a friend like this, ive been around it for a while and i actually think its a disease. once you lie for so long and on a constant basis you actually start believing your own lies.

no matter what you did, how you did it, where you did it, how much money you made my friend did it better. its a mental disorder.
 5 years ago '13        #119
theehof 
space
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
yall making me laugh though with this "hood" sh*t.. iv met some real fu*king G's and the same goes for all these dudes iv met, they all hella fu*king nice, they stay in theyre own lanes, dont fu*k with no body, mad friendly, they dont bring bullsh*t attention to themselves, but if you caught slippin or get outta line they the first to jump

cant generalize anybody even "Street n*ggas" they still they own person and gonna have theyre own tendencies

again im a big fan of ross, hes already Mega, doesent need to play the hood angle no more, he can eat off of little fun Khaled tracks and doing his justice league thing
 5 years ago '06        #120
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$926 | Props total: 40 40
 HipHopFactz said:
naw he wasnt, he saying ross gonna end up dead like big and pac, gettin shot up

u putting two different sentances together and making up ur own

Both Pac and BIG were behind bars where as Ross was on the other side locking them in

Luke himself had some issues with Suge and DR in the early days, him and his people chased down DR outta FL and then Suge tried to do the same to Luke, they eventually sqaushed it and became peoples. So he is talking from his own experience.

Pac and BIG never believed they were gangstas, they said it in a 100 interviews that they were entertainers and storytellers, why do people like u keep peddling lies? do i have to post Pac and Bigs MTV interviews of them stating this time and time again? However Pac and BIG were around full time gangstas, DR and Badboy were deep in with gangsters, they had no choice, back den white execs were not throwing money are black indie labels, so Puff and Suge had to go to OG's for start up money and protection from the protection. Pac wasnt shouting at random gangsters in his songs, he was shouting out his Mutulu, Geronimo, a.ssata, etc...people he personally knew...Ross over there shouting out people who he dont know, and den selling records of their name

However lets not get twisted Pac and BIG werent punks like Ross, they never hid their past and they came up in a era where the game was more dangerous
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago