Uncle Luke's letter to Rick Ross - Calm Down or End Up Like Biggie

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should William finally come clean and be honest
Yes 97 88.18%
No 13 11.82%
Voters: 110. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-05-2013, 09:20 PM         #81
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MoneyChasnMason said:
Real sh*t.. my big brother PERSONALLY shot dice wit pac where we grew up in Leimert Park wit all the OG 40's.. n*ggas got mad, jumped him, and took his chain, but he got down wit a couple n*ggas. Called out individual fades and all that. Thats why he always saying "phonies" in a lot of his songs. Dissing 40 NHC. Point is, Pac was wit the business. Who cares about a grade school video?

These n*ggas know nothing about PAC or the Hood.
I remember when I was 8 me my mans Raz, dagger, and Joonter saw Pac beating up this n*gga. Not just cause he was trynna beat him up on some gangsta sh*t but because he s3xing her crazy but she was young and didnt know any better she was in love with him. Her name was Brenda so when I heard that song Brenda got a baby I was like "ohhhh Joonter remember when Pac beat up that n*gga he made a song about it yo, that n*gga gangsta son!"
 5 years ago '11        #82
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
 mR ReZiW said:
you aint from the hood

I done seen the nicest of people turn into k!llers. just saying. the hood takes you under
 TheMindOf said:
n*gga, shut the fu*k up.

Don't even try to talk to me about growing up poor or being in "the hood"

Im first generation in this country. Meaning my parents came here as immigrants. I probably grew up poorer than you and in a worse neighborhood.

Only difference is that you was in the hood because your mother was a lazy, uneducated wh0ore (and your father didn't love you) and I was there because my parents had to start from the bottom when they came to this country

I made it out. You didn't. I win, you lose n*gga

But that's beyond the point.

It's a know fact that 2Pac aint turn "thug" til he already had bread and was already famous. So miss me with all that, fu*k n*gga.

damaged his internet ego with 2 lines of text

i dont think ross is goin anywhere. itll b anothr one of those "remember back in 2013 when..." type things
it'd b crazy if ross actually ever catches 1 tho
 5 years ago '04        #83
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
Rick Ross, keep getting money...these dudes not going into Hollywood and shoot directors cause they making movies about street legends... I say f'em stay strapped and blast off at the one that approach u.
 5 years ago '07        #84
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5881 5881
Now that's real talk
 5 years ago '13        #85
theehof 
space
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
 Rebirth46 said:
Me and my n*ggaz beef with Gds all day everyday Ross aint bout that life tho Chi sh*t

"Broke n*ggaz don't want no money they just want to k!ll you for the name"

thats a real, scary a.ss quote, watch who you try, some n*gga dont care about ya pockets, they just want ya head

Im a fan of Ross, but Uncle Luke said it man, look ya self in the mirror ricky, if you aint bout the gun play, than you cant run forever, real really do recongize real

best to ross though cause im a fan
 5 years ago '08        #86
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
 mR ReZiW said:
you aint from the hood

I done seen the nicest of people turn into k!llers. just saying. the hood takes you under
This is probably the most truest thing I've seen on bx
 5 years ago '09        #87
waveycee 
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
 Avitos Way said:
I remember when I was 8 me my mans Raz, dagger, and Joonter saw Pac beating up this n*gga. Not just cause he was trynna beat him up on some gangsta sh*t but because he s3xing her crazy but she was young and didnt know any better she was in love with him. Her name was Brenda so when I heard that song Brenda got a baby I was like "ohhhh Joonter remember when Pac beat up that n*gga he made a song about it yo, that n*gga gangsta son!"
You lying like a Mofo!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #88
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
Yo Ross, I don't know if you're reading this or not but.....

This sh*t is deeper than rap.
 5 years ago '12        #89
koolizzle 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 12 12
 jaycee said:
just come clean , squash your beefs and make some good maybach/justice leugue music
this
 5 years ago '05        #90
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
"It's a shame you can't enjoy life without spending part of your earnings on heavy security or risking your freedom by purchasing an arsenal. Remember, that's what landed T.I. and Lil Wayne in prison. You don't want that to happen to you. However, those are the consequences of rapping about being something you're not"

Last edited by BurninLz; 02-05-2013 at 10:08 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #91
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38456 38456
 TheMindOf said:
n*gga, shut the fu*k up.

Don't even try to talk to me about growing up poor or being in "the hood"

Im first generation in this country. Meaning my parents came here as immigrants. I probably grew up poorer than you and in a worse neighborhood.

Only difference is that you was in the hood because your mother was a lazy, uneducated wh0ore (and your father didn't love you) and I was there because my parents had to start from the bottom when they came to this country

I made it out. You didn't. I win, you lose n*gga

But that's beyond the point.

It's a know fact that 2Pac aint turn "thug" til he already had bread and was already famous. So miss me with all that, fu*k n*gga.

damn dude made u mad az fu*k and he only typed a couple of words

sh*t hurt ur heart

Pacs take on "thug" was anyone who aint have sh*t and is on the come up, the media had labeled the youth "thugs" at the time, especially after the LA riots...So Pac embraced the word, gave it a meaning, thugs = lost soul, the have nots, any youth who was repressed. Before Pac came up with thug life, which was a movement him and Mutulu thougt up. He had another phrase Rebel Of The Underground, which he updated to Thug and then his new phrase in 96 was One Nation/Lost Souls...

in ur skirt wearing eyes a thug is a gangsta who rob old ladies...

U immigrants shud be deported back to wherever u came from
 5 years ago '06        #92
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,530 | Props total: 950 950
jsut let ross going missing for a while
 5 years ago '10        #93
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 HipHopFactz said:
damn dude made u mad az fu*k and he only typed a couple of words

sh*t hurt ur heart

Pacs take on "thug" was anyone who aint have sh*t and is on the come up, the media had labeled the youth "thugs" at the time, especially after the LA riots...So Pac embraced the word, gave it a meaning, thugs = lost soul, the have nots, any youth who was repressed. Before Pac came up with thug life, which was a movement him and Mutulu thougt up. He had another phrase Rebel Of The Underground, which he updated to Thug and then his new phrase in 96 was One Nation/Lost Souls...

in ur skirt wearing eyes a thug is a gangsta who rob old ladies...

U immigrants shud be deported back to wherever u came from
n*gga. You in every thread typing just to type.

For a n*gga n*gga with the word "factz" in their name, I've never read one cohesive or relevant post by you.

You think you know so much about hip hop, but you just be looking like a lame. You type paragraphs on paragraphs of nonsense and don't nobody ever cosign you

And apparently you don't understand what "first generation" means (and I wouldn't expect a person of your faux intellect to)

Means Im first generation to be born in America. So how would that make me an immigrant?

Ol retarded n*gga
 5 years ago '13        #94
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
n*gga. You in every thread typing just to type.

For a n*gga n*gga with the word "factz" in their name, I've never read one cohesive or relevant post by you.

You think you know so much about hip hop, but you just be looking like a lame. You type paragraphs on paragraphs of nonsense and don't nobody ever cosign you

And apparently you don't understand what "first generation" means (and I wouldn't expect a person of your faux intellect to)

Means Im first generation to be born in America. So how would that make me an immigrant?

Ol retarded n*gga
Listen Borat, i dont give a fu*k about ur family tree or how poor u were over in Kazakhstan

You over here on a rap forum typing up a mini biography

5 years ago '06        #95
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3707 3707
 strongthetruth said:
Welp.......
i mean really... Luke speaking on you... from miami.. is a bad look ....

dude really must be in denial .. cuz luke is bassically saying he lost his miami pass with the GD's...
 5 years ago '13        #96
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:
you aint from the hood

Best post ever on BX
 5 years ago '12        #97
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5617 5617
These threads always turn into a tupac/biggie war

Last edited by Stillhyphy; 02-05-2013 at 10:59 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #98
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,655 | Props total: 6061 6061
 02-05-2013, 10:52 PM         #99
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think he was sayin pac and big fell into a trap of thinkin they were trap lords when they got rich off rap and didn't needa let that hate consume them. and although they 10 times realer than ross that just makes ross a worse case
 5 years ago '06        #100
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
 Peterparker said:
Damn

I don't really think Luke was saying Pac and Big was fake tho..

He just saying u'll end up dead fu*king around. Even tho I believe B.I.G. fabricated his lifestyle a bit. He was just a cat that grew up in the hood selling some drugs every now n then and witnessing street life cuz he was caught in it. Pac I feel wasn't trying to come off as some super thug he was just passionate as fu*k. He was more real to his lyrics then alot of n*ggas period. I still fu*k w/ B.I.G. and Pac tho.

Rick Ross was a ex C.O. point blank period and n*gga lie about damn near everything. Luke telling him to clam down and just be himself. U don't have to glorify a lifestyle u never lived just to sell records. Be ya fu*king self
Hahah Pac to real California were those G's ride he was right
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago