Uncle Luke's letter to Rick Ross - Calm Down or End Up Like Biggie

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should William finally come clean and be honest
Yes 97 88.18%
No 13 11.82%
Voters: 110. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 12970 12970
 keejee said:
Don't forget your pills, sir.

[pic - click to view]

Um Hum.

I doubt ross done. Anytime this n*gga is faced with adversity, he always comes back and overshadows it with music. I'm mean look at 2009. Mastermind still prob gonna drop. Ross prob working on a solo mixtape right now. Hes a smart n*gga and understands the power of music. He using all this sh*t as more promo. I do however think hes more cautious though.

But on some real sh*t, ross need to chill. Regardless of his background,affiliates,etc he need to stop with that "untouchable" bullsh*t. Anybody can get k!lled. As far as luke, i dont even think he know ross like that anyways. Alot of people rooting for ross though and got love for the brotha. Just dont wanna see nothing happen to him.

Last edited by daman729; 02-05-2013 at 05:59 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #42
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38330 38330
 TheMindOf said:

exactly

From

[pic - click to view]

To

[pic - click to view]

Stop it,

U know damn well that was a interview for a school projects in the damn 1980's by a INNOCENT kid who was yet to experince the harsh realities of the street life..Pac was probs a virgin there, ur life experinces shape ur mentality...the biggest gangster can be the goofiest kid, the hardest dude can be the lamest kid.

Pac was no gangsta, but lets not act like he wasnt around guns all his life, on the firing range age 9, 3 of his uncles on the americas most wanted list, step father and godfather and godmother demostic terrorists, family full of cop k!llers, political gangsters, and slang out on the streets by a crack fiend

End of the day Pac is simialr to T.I, the gangsta use their music as a theme song, there is some form of respect for their music..even with BIG, even with Cube who was no gangsta..

Ross is a fu*kin former CO, now shouting out "FREE MY n*ggaS", when he had all them cell keys he could have free'd every one of his "n*ggas", so u wonder why everyone hates him..

The ride is coming to end for Rozay, he should do a Florida and change tact while he still has the chance and take his music into a different direction..There was only so fara CO was going to get pretending to be the biggest boss u ever so thus far

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 02-05-2013 at 05:52 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #43
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,964 | Props total: 629 629
 TheMindOf said:

exactly

From

[pic - click to view]

To

[pic - click to view]

You forgot the part where he got shot, and a fake r*pe charge.
 5 years ago '11        #44
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
Grand opening....
 5 years ago '13        #45
space
space
Who that bi*ch in ur avy^?
 5 years ago '11        #46
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,398 | Props total: 1407 1407
at this point if he comes clean and talks normal his careers over

its too late to tell the truth...he honestly had the chance 4 years ago in that beef with 50 but he kept his lie going
 5 years ago '09        #47
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 1652 1652
Another rick ross thread i though we had a break
 02-05-2013, 07:04 PM         #48
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Him 'addressing' the beefs are going to do what? I think it's smart he's not addressing shyt, pay n*ggas no mind cuz i know i damn well wouldnt. There's going to be a million people in the world who dont like what you do, What make's G.D's so special that he has to respond to them? Besides, if the n*gga aint admit he was a cop even after the pics ciruclated [to an extent] whats makes you think he's going to admit to NOT living a lifestyle that he built his whole name or label off of?
 5 years ago '06        #49
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,925 | Props total: 2447 2447
From the outside looking in, I think he should have just got at Ross personally.
 5 years ago '10        #50
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
Me and my n*ggaz beef with Gds all day everyday Ross aint bout that life tho Chi sh*t

"Broke n*ggaz don't want no money they just want to k!ll you for the name"
 5 years ago '04        #51
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
 varcitykid said:
Him 'addressing' the beefs are going to do what? I think it's smart he's not addressing shyt, pay n*ggas no mind cuz i know i damn well wouldnt. There's going to be a million people in the world who dont like what you do, What make's G.D's so special that he has to respond to them? Besides, if the n*gga aint admit he was a cop even after the pics ciruclated [to an extent] whats makes you think he's going to admit to NOT living a lifestyle that he built his whole name or label off of?
What makes the GD so special. Well there is an an actual price on rick ross head. Him getting shot at florida was basically ross reality check. Add the fact that ross is making enemies left and right
 5 years ago '13        #52
space
space
 varcitykid said:
he did address everything and everyone on a radio show couple of weeks before, he was goin on everyone.
 5 years ago '04        #53
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,973 | Props total: 4994 4994
i honestly never liked rick ross music..sounds forced and hes fake as it gets...this dude is going to get shot guaranteed..no one respects him and him talking about real drug dealers and HNIC is going to be the death of him..quote me on this when you see a thread saying "rick ross in critical condition after being shot several times in a drive by"
 5 years ago '10        #54
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 BluCupShawty said:
nobody said he was flawless

PAC >

thats sum trill sh*t right there, he did that brother a good deed
never heard bout this but it reminds me of when I was like 13 and an off duty cop who was drunk shot at me and my guy Jo on div and lamerie for no reason he said we had 5 seconds to run so we ran and he got to bussin
 5 years ago '11        #55
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 doczdaname said:
i honestly never liked rick ross music..sounds forced and hes fake as it gets...this dude is going to get shot guaranteed..no one respects him and him talking about real drug dealers and HNIC is going to be the death of him..quote me on this when you see a thread saying "rick ross in critical condition after being shot several times in a drive by"

Who???

I must live in a whole different world...
 02-05-2013, 07:31 PM         #56
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

exactly

From

[pic - click to view]

To

[pic - click to view]

you aint from the hood

I done seen the nicest of people turn into k!llers. just saying. the hood takes you under
 02-05-2013, 07:32 PM         #57
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
you aint from the hood

I done seen the nicest of people turn into k!llers. just saying. the hood takes you under
100% TRILL TALK & VICE VERSA
 5 years ago '04        #58
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
All Ross gotta do is lay low, drop a HOT as record and not talk about the shooting... Hell be fine... People already know hes a fraud, but they dont wanna hear him admit it..
 5 years ago '10        #59
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 Rebirth46 said:
never heard bout this but it reminds me of when I was like 13 and an off duty cop who was drunk shot at me and my guy Jo on div and lamerie for no reason he said we had 5 seconds to run so we ran and he got to bussin
A police officer telling you that " you got 5 seconds to run" and started bussing?!

[pic - click to view]

02-05-2013, 07:45 PM         #60
Houdini 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Back to the drawing board for Officer William Leonard Roberts.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago