Uncle Luke's letter to Rick Ross - Calm Down or End Up Like Biggie

most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Erykah Badu On Young Thug's "Jeffery" Dress “Reminds Me Of A Certain A..
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Future CAUGHT ON CAMERA DISSING DIDDY, Called Him a "OLD ASS bi-ch"
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
OT Kenyan Olympians stuck staying in Rio favela as countr..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Which MILF You Smashin'...Choose ONE, All Flavors Though!
84 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Should William finally come clean and be honest
Yes 97 88.18%
No 13 11.82%
Voters: 110. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #1
16473 pageviews
170 comments


Officer William 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$488 | Props total: 0 0
Uncle Luke's letter to Rick Ross - Calm Down or End Up Like Biggie
 

 
Dear Rick Ross:

As someone who survived several rap beefs, I'm going to give you some advice. You need to seriously address the threats and attempts on your life. You have worked hard to become a big name in hip-hop. You've paid your dues and you've grown lyrically since the release of your debut album, Port of Miami, in 2006. You've arrived, buddy
But all this gangster bullsh-t is jeopardizing your career. No club or arena is going to risk people getting shot. You can forget about doing any tours or CD signings. And if you can't make money, watch how fast Warner Bros. Records turns on you. I know from experience.

You have the Gangster Disciples breathing down your neck because you've named-dropped Larry Hoover, the gang's founder, in your music. Unlike the record and book publishing industries, these bad dudes don't understand the concept of public domain. They see you getting rich forever by rapping about their leader, and they don't like it. That's why they're on YouTube talking about how you need to go see them and cut a check.

It's a shame you can't enjoy life without spending part of your earnings on heavy security or risking your freedom by purchasing an arsenal. Remember, that's what landed T.I. and Lil Wayne in prison. You don't want that to happen to you. However, those are the consequences of rapping about being something you're not.

Hip-hop has a rich history of college guys who never committed a crime rapping about moving kilos of cocaine and taking out snitches. Every gangster rapper takes on the role of a real hood legend to build up street cred. But don't fall into the trap of believing you are really a gangster.

Trust me, you don't want to go out like Biggie Smalls or Tupac. It's time you squash your beefs.


[pic - click to view]

 Rick Ross: Calm Down or End Up Like Biggie - Page 1 - News - Miami - Miami New Times

170 comments for "Uncle Luke's letter to Rick Ross - Calm Down or End Up Like Biggie"

 4 years ago '06        #2
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,116 | Props total: 163 163
just come clean , squash your beefs and make some good maybach/justice leugue music
 4 years ago '04        #3
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$20,876 | Props total: 3691 3691
a MIAMI O.G. schooling Ross.

 4 years ago '04        #4
D1nOnlyMrM@ 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$11,763 | Props total: 473 473
There it is...
 4 years ago '13        #5
HipHopFactz 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$26,237 | Props total: 11349 11349
So to sum it up stop being a fraud and be urself, u aint 2pac or big
 4 years ago '04        #6
pocketchange 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$7,996 | Props total: 2200 2200
n*ggas don't understand Luke been in the game for a long time and know a lot of people. This n*gga Ross was a git looking at Luke on TV.
 02-05-2013, 01:50 PM         #7
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Luke been trying to warn these n*ggaz
 4 years ago '07        #8
strongthetruth 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,042 | Props total: 39 39
Welp.......
 4 years ago '11        #9
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,184 | Props total: 7 7
The governor has spoken


Nothing but the truth.



But why he had to post a public letter?


Could not he reach out to Ross and tell him this face-to-face?
 4 years ago '12        #10
OldBusiness 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$16,351 | Props total: 135 135
 Officer William said:
Hip-hop has a rich history of college guys who never committed a crime rapping about moving kilos of cocaine and taking out snitches. Every gangster rapper takes on the role of a real hood legend to build up street cred. But don't fall into the trap of believing you are really a gangster.
Exactly what I said in the first thread made about the shooting


I think the guy has an issue with admitting hes just an entertainer...Its okay to just be a rapper.....we as human beings all have to learn how to check ourselves at some point in time. Can't fall into the trap of believing our own bullsh*t
 4 years ago '10        #11
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$26,710 | Props total: 11457 11457
Game Over.

Ross is finished..

He gotta go away for a little while and come back with a new gimmick..

Maybe he can be the fat black Flo-Rida or something, but his gangster/mafioso days are behind him..
 4 years ago '09        #12
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,394 | Props total: 9 9
 HipHopFactz said:
So to sum it up stop being a fraud and be urself, u aint 2pac or big
he was actually taking shots at biggie and pac

"But don't fall into the trap of believing you are really a gangster.
/
Trust me, you don't want to go out like Biggie Smalls or Tupac. It's time you squash your beefs."
hes saying biggie and pac believed they were gangsta when they really werent so thats why they got murked
 4 years ago '10        #13
Trilluminati GA 431 heat pts431
space
avatar space
space
$46,306 | Props total: 5718 5718
damn....ralse stans gotta respect this but we'll see in a few posts once they get home from the prison
 4 years ago '12        #14
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,336 | Props total: 3 3
I liked everything untill the end. Even if I was Ross or had his background I ain't gon let no n*gga tryna speak game to me then turn around and call me fake. Luke gettin bi*chslapped if I was Ross.
 4 years ago '11        #15
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,184 | Props total: 7 7
 TheMindOf said:
Game Over.

Ross is finished..

He gotta go away for a little while and come back with a new gimmick..

Maybe he can be the fat black Flo-Rida or something, but his gangster/mafioso days are behind him..
I also heard this when that C.O. incident/50 beef happened...


n*gga ain't going nowhere.
 4 years ago '09        #16
Im Soo Special 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$19,000 | Props total: 2543 2543
 keejee said:
I also heard this when that C.O. incident/50 beef happened...


n*gga ain't going nowhere.
keep making albums that dont go gold
 4 years ago '13        #17
HipHopFactz 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$26,237 | Props total: 11349 11349
 JewsusChrist said:
he was actually taking shots at biggie and pac



hes saying biggie and pac believed they were gangsta when they really werent so thats why they got murked
naw he wasnt, he saying ross gonna end up dead like big and pac, gettin shot up

u putting two different sentances together and making up ur own

Both Pac and BIG were behind bars where as Ross was on the other side locking them in

Luke himself had some issues with Suge and DR in the early days, him and his people chased down DR outta FL and then Suge tried to do the same to Luke, they eventually sqaushed it and became peoples. So he is talking from his own experience.

Pac and BIG never believed they were gangstas, they said it in a 100 interviews that they were entertainers and storytellers, why do people like u keep peddling lies? do i have to post Pac and Bigs MTV interviews of them stating this time and time again? However Pac and BIG were around full time gangstas, DR and Badboy were deep in with gangsters, they had no choice, back den white execs were not throwing money are black indie labels, so Puff and Suge had to go to OG's for start up money and protection from the protection. Pac wasnt shouting at random gangsters in his songs, he was shouting out his Mutulu, Geronimo, a.ssata, etc...people he personally knew...Ross over there shouting out people who he dont know, and den selling records of their name


However lets not get twisted Pac and BIG werent punks like Ross, they never hid their past and they came up in a era where the game was more dangerous


Last edited by HipHopFactz; 02-05-2013 at 02:19 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #18
Kadroan 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$28,242 | Props total: 2200 2200
Luke speaking the truth
 4 years ago '04        #19
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 2 2
it's time to say this... Rick Ross, We off that
 4 years ago '04        #20
marcchrome 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,796 | Props total: 1053 1053
 Officer William said:
Dear Rick Ross:

As someone who survived several rap beefs, I'm going to give you some advice. You need to seriously address the threats and attempts on your life. You have worked hard to become a big name in hip-hop. You've paid your dues and you've grown lyrically since the release of your debut album, Port of Miami, in 2006. You've arrived, buddy
But all this gangster bullsh-t is jeopardizing your career. No club or arena is going to risk people getting shot. You can forget about doing any tours or CD signings. And if you can't make money, watch how fast Warner Bros. Records turns on you. I know from experience.

You have the Gangster Disciples breathing down your neck because you've named-dropped Larry Hoover, the gang's founder, in your music. Unlike the record and book publishing industries, these bad dudes don't understand the concept of public domain. They see you getting rich forever by rapping about their leader, and they don't like it. That's why they're on YouTube talking about how you need to go see them and cut a check.

It's a shame you can't enjoy life without spending part of your earnings on heavy security or risking your freedom by purchasing an arsenal. Remember, that's what landed T.I. and Lil Wayne in prison. You don't want that to happen to you. However, those are the consequences of rapping about being something you're not.

Hip-hop has a rich history of college guys who never committed a crime rapping about moving kilos of cocaine and taking out snitches. Every gangster rapper takes on the role of a real hood legend to build up street cred. But don't fall into the trap of believing you are really a gangster.

Trust me, you don't want to go out like Biggie Smalls or Tupac. It's time you squash your beefs.



pure gold..............





[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Ashanti
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Article inside Dwayne Johnson Ends Robert Downey Jr.’s Reign As Highest Paid A..
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Netflix: People freely go to Antartica(Flat Earth Fatality pt 2.0)
51 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside TMNT 2: The arcade game
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Actor Michael Jace sentenced to 40 years in prison for killing his wife
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside nelkilo
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Bape Releases Statement On Fu-k Thupreme Ape
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Mobb Deep presents #ShookOnesChallenge
82 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy