Love and Hip Hop Star Mendeecees Harris Accused Of Trafficking Drugs In Rochester area

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9651 9651
 ALLEEK said:
If you don't know you weren't meant to know. Have a good morning

R.I.P. k!lla.
 02-06-2013, 09:05 AM         #122
POISENCTRLCC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no way in hell yandy is worth 30 M
 5 years ago '07        #123
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
Damnnn
 5 years ago '11        #124
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 WCIB said:
Ayo.

This thread lost.

And what happened to k!lla? "That's your first mistake." What did that mean?
Imma give you a riddle:

You should read it like the Qur'an

5 years ago '08        #125
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12257 12257
 yumflip said:
Buncha mafuggas who probably never been in the game, commenting on the game. FOH. Hustling is just as addictive as doing drugs. Gettin that fast cake is one of the illest rushes. If you only been a sideline n*gga, you couldn't relate. The whole point of having a broad that caked up & still hustling is to cover your hustle. IMO, he got too comfortable, as far as the game go. n*gga shoulda politely declined to be on the show & kept it moving. Whether he was pushin big boy weight, or just grinding above average, that exposure was a real NO GO. As far as the molestation charges, I can't fukk w/that. No excuses for that. I read somewhere that it was Yandy's niece that he was fuggin with. I hate threads like this. You get a bunch of dudes who have ZERO understanding of these things, commenting like they lived that life. It's a world 95% of your cats wouldn't make it off the porch in.
Wanna cookie cuz you nickle bagged it for a few years I aint gonna take that bruh...cuz imma smart n*gga that grew up in the hood and got out. Just cuz you not in the trap per se don't mean you don't know wtf is going on. In your opinion Really n*gga...so because I aint push nothing major I can't tell going on that show was a bad idea but you could tho huh

Your whole rant is like here "look at me I was in the trap so I can talk about this but you can't cuz you never brown bagged before." n*gga it dont take rocket science to understand what the right play is and aint. Im in the Master Bedroom of my house on my Macbook Pro looking at my Degree next to me commenting on your lifestyle the lifestyle apparently only 5% of the world can talk about and it aint sh*t you can do about it

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 02-06-2013 at 09:27 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #126
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9651 9651
 keejee said:
Imma give you a riddle:

You should read it like the Qur'an

5 years ago '12        #127
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,067 | Props total: 17329 17329
 Mike Nitty said:
Wanna cookie cuz you nickle bagged it for a few years I aint gonna take that bruh...cuz imma smart n*gga that grew up in the hood and got out. Just cuz you not in the trap per se don't mean you don't know wtf is going on. In your opinion Really n*gga...so because I aint push nothing major I can't tell going on that show was a bad idea but you could tho huh

Your whole rant is like here "look at me I was in the trap so I can talk about this but you can't cuz you never brown bagged before." n*gga it dont take rocket science to understand what the right play is and aint. Im in the Master Bedroom of my house on my Macbook Pro looking at my Degree next to me commenting on your lifestyle the lifestyle apparently only 5% of the world can talk about and it aint sh*t you can do about it
 02-06-2013, 09:49 AM         #128
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nickle bags doe
 5 years ago '08        #129
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17220 17220
wonder what Star says about this
 5 years ago '11        #130
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 RLRugby said:
i feel you slime

these n*ggas be talkin like they know
would you shut the fu*k up

like you the definition of "the loudest in the room is usually the.."

fu*king young version of consequence

you posted 6 times already saying how you one of the only ones who understand that street life (G's move in silence you looking stupid trying to boast all the time)

fool I bet I put more work in then you before I was 15 let alone now,and I only respect 5% of the people I ran into,half the others didn't have standards and most get caught in record time.
 5 years ago '06        #131
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
 Mike Nitty said:

Seein how I never put a name on what I said, and YOU decided to take it personally, what's really good? I made a generalization about this board being full of dudes who speak on matters personally without having a full perspective. Again, you got hot about what I posted. Mike Nitty NEVER appeared in my post. Fukk is you so moved by my words for? I ain't fitna get in a pissin contest online about who I am & what I've done, but NICKLE BAGGING ain't never been the case w/me. I pumped. Period. But in all honesty, I stayed in the game too long after my salad days were over. I'm paying for it now in the 9-5 world, but real rap, my report card is good. I OWNED a business at 24 fam. All from my illegal hustle. Never been dumb, but was definitely blind to how far left I was going, until my plug got popped. But enough about that. You just backed up my post by SPEAKING ON ME PERSONALLY, LIKE YOU KNOW ME. Whole point I was making.
 02-06-2013, 11:12 AM         #132
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was all good just a week ago. Plus that bi*ch look restarted or something. If she got all that money, why her man dealing dope? Ain't he the father of her kids. 15mill and she living in an apartment? Doing reality shows? Lol
 5 years ago '04        #133
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,385 | Props total: 11718 11718
 OOps said:
It was all good just a week ago. Plus that bi*ch look restarted or something. If she got all that money, why her man dealing dope? Ain't he the father of her kids. 15mill and she living in an apartment? Doing reality shows? Lol
shes worth 15 mill doesnt mean she has it
 5 years ago '08        #134
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
lol, I was like which bi*ch is that on that show, then i google the name and its a guy. what a strange name.
 5 years ago '05        #135
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 The N said:
wonder what Star says about this
This im tuning in...
 5 years ago '05        #136
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 Bossalinie said:
his name is mendeecee tho?
How do you even pronounce this??

Them ghetto folks just be inventing all kind of ridiculous names........its so hilarious
 5 years ago '05        #137
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
Net worth isnt how much she actually has tho
 5 years ago '05        #138
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
 Amen7 said:
Lets see. Black woman dates a drug dealing pedophile and has a kid by him knowing all these things. Sounds typical. Black women have a thing for losers. I read a stat that they are the most single women in the country. Thats says alot about them. They make the worse choices in men. This has alot to do with their IQ and proves why other women are smarter and more respectable than them.

Black women will choose a broke,lowlife ex-con that treats her like sh*t before she dates a man with an average job that respects her. This is also the main reason why black women have the most aids. They love their ex-cons that have done hard time. They brag about datin thugs all the time. And for the record Mendeencees has the ugliest face,name,and overbite i have ever seen. He also looks like a f*g.
Actually Eastern European White women are the highest rising group of aids cases. Horrible choosing is not something limited to black women, look at Brittney and Kfed, Jlo and Chris, look at these hood rat hilbilly chicks in trailer parks. As far as intellegence when comparing IQ's American Black Women typically outscore both white and black men. That being said, i love me some white hoes.
 02-06-2013, 01:22 PM         #139
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She cant be worth 30 mil thats wat T.I. Worth
 02-06-2013, 01:39 PM         #140
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
if she was worth 30mil ol boy wouldn't be selling drugs.....but damn bx ya'll some muthafu*kas because ya'll called it in another thread that he front as a music manager.

maybe that is the reason he came on tv to hide it.
with a quick google search.... shes worth $15 mil according to

either way still wouldnt be raping 15year olds n selling drugs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy