Love and Hip Hop Star Mendeecees Harris Accused Of Trafficking Drugs In Rochester area

most viewed right now
 174
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 133
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 128
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-05-2013, 07:42 PM         #61
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
Just don't make sense b...n*ggas baby moms is worth 30+ mill...Look Yandy up sometime and see what she did and where she come from.

I never said he pushed weight...tho I heard that to...but I did say in the first thread about him that 'a lot of dirt bout to come out bout this dude'......
im pretty sure he prolly was on it before he met her.. They was investigating him from 2005 - 2012. Thats crazy, they really was watching son for 7 years b that shyt amuses me. hope him all the luck tho, i can tell from the way he acts on the show tho that he has a past of sumn - far as that 15 yr old girl charge tho...........
 5 years ago '04        #62
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$13,337 | Props total: 5763 5763


Heard they booted yandi from the show also
 5 years ago '05        #63
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,196 | Props total: 11805 11805
 six6nine9wpk said:
I can tell you dudes are sweet. Yall keep saying why would he still sale drugs if his baby momma is worth money. Man I don't care if your baby momma is worth 300 mill you dont stop your grind. He should have probably tried to clean that money up, but slim is a big boy. n*ggas in that world are greedy.


 5 years ago '04        #64
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,134 | Props total: 4527 4527
 Bossalinie said:
his name is mendeecee tho?
my n*gga charlemagne da god calls him man disease
 5 years ago '04        #65
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,134 | Props total: 4527 4527
 WordOnThaStreet said:
i thought u was bullshytn 2 but this site says she's worth 15 mil

that site is bs.

an executive a.ssistant is a secretary. a secretary dont manage artists.

i know she later became a manager but she never managed 50 or missy
 02-05-2013, 08:09 PM         #66
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:


word, that sh*t was a little ridiculous.
 5 years ago '07        #67
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2471 2471
 5 years ago '06        #68
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
Buncha mafuggas who probably never been in the game, commenting on the game. FOH. Hustling is just as addictive as doing drugs. Gettin that fast cake is one of the illest rushes. If you only been a sideline n*gga, you couldn't relate. The whole point of having a broad that caked up & still hustling is to cover your hustle. IMO, he got too comfortable, as far as the game go. n*gga shoulda politely declined to be on the show & kept it moving. Whether he was pushin big boy weight, or just grinding above average, that exposure was a real NO GO. As far as the molestation charges, I can't fukk w/that. No excuses for that. I read somewhere that it was Yandy's niece that he was fuggin with. I hate threads like this. You get a bunch of dudes who have ZERO understanding of these things, commenting like they lived that life. It's a world 95% of your cats wouldn't make it off the porch in.
 5 years ago '04        #69
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
Damn now she's stuck with one seed who might have health problems and another who's not hers??? Sad......
 5 years ago '04        #70
bruisedknux 
space
avatar space
space
$157 | Props total: 0 0
Fed time is longer but easier to manage and more constructive than state pen time. Wish this man well.............. I cant knock how any man makes his money, but the s3xual abuse thing, thats a different story and if he did it, then he's gonna pay for it


Last edited by bruisedknux; 02-05-2013 at 08:42 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #71
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
 Amen7 said:
Lets see. Black woman dates a drug dealing pedophile and has a kid by him knowing all these things. Sounds typical. Black women have a thing for losers. I read a stat that they are the most single women in the country. Thats says alot about them. They make the worse choices in men. This has alot to do with their IQ and proves why other women are smarter and more respectable than them.

Black women will choose a broke,lowlife ex-con that treats her like sh*t before she dates a man with an average job that respects her. This is also the main reason why black women have the most aids. They love their ex-cons that have done hard time. They brag about datin thugs all the time. And for the record Mendeencees has the ugliest face,name,and overbite i have ever seen. He also looks like a f*g.
how this thread go from talking about a guy to the reason why black women having aids stfu man
 5 years ago '12        #72
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 13009 13009
 six6nine9wpk said:
I can tell you dudes are sweet. Yall keep saying why would he still sale drugs if his baby momma is worth money. Man I don't care if your baby momma is worth 300 mill you dont stop your grind. He should have probably tried to clean that money up, but slim is a big boy. n*ggas in that world are greedy.
Wait what............?
[pic - click to view]



Nah my n*gga. If your "grind" potentially puts you in prison and will cause your child to become a bastard and you to become someone's bi*ch, then you should stop. I do agree on the fact he should have cleaned the money though. But Just look at Mendeecees. I can look at that n*gga and tell he aint built for prison. He one of them soft pretty boys thats gonna get approached.
 5 years ago '07        #73
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,664 | Props total: 6109 6109
Is your money being long worth ur lifespan being shorter ?- Loaded Lux
 5 years ago '07        #74
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
sh*t was all good just a week ago....
 5 years ago '12        #75
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17397 17397
 varcitykid said:
im pretty sure he prolly was on it before he met her.. They was investigating him from 2005 - 2012. Thats crazy, they really was watching son for 7 years b that shyt amuses me. hope him all the luck tho, i can tell from the way he acts on the show tho that he has a past of sumn - far as that 15 yr old girl charge tho...........
I agree.


n*gga are you Varcity from Harlem?...If u the same kid I think you are I once produced a song or to for you back in the day
 5 years ago '05        #76
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$10,991 | Props total: 10696 10696
 yumflip said:
Buncha mafuggas who probably never been in the game, commenting on the game. FOH. Hustling is just as addictive as doing drugs. Gettin that fast cake is one of the illest rushes. If you only been a sideline n*gga, you couldn't relate. The whole point of having a broad that caked up & still hustling is to cover your hustle. IMO, he got too comfortable, as far as the game go. n*gga shoulda politely declined to be on the show & kept it moving. Whether he was pushin big boy weight, or just grinding above average, that exposure was a real NO GO. As far as the molestation charges, I can't fukk w/that. No excuses for that. I read somewhere that it was Yandy's niece that he was fuggin with. I hate threads like this. You get a bunch of dudes who have ZERO understanding of these things, commenting like they lived that life. It's a world 95% of your cats wouldn't make it off the porch in.
 5 years ago '06        #77
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 daman729 said:
Wait what............?
[pic - click to view]



Nah my n*gga. If your "grind" potentially puts you in prison and will cause your child to become a bastard and you to become someone's bi*ch, then you should stop. I do agree on the fact he should have cleaned the money though. But Just look at Mendeecees. I can look at that n*gga and tell he aint built for prison. He one of them soft pretty boys thats gonna get approached.
He looks that way but did you see him choke out Yandis Trainer. He seem like a soft spoken n*gga with a hidden temper..Type of n*gga U would least exspect to flip and then he does something crazy.
 02-05-2013, 09:17 PM         #78
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YANDY IM COMING FOR YOU

Yandy is s3xy

Yandy > Tahiry > Others
 5 years ago '12        #79
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17397 17397
 Menelek said:
He looks that way but did you see him choke out Yandis Trainer. He seem like a soft spoken n*gga with a hidden temper..Type of n*gga U would least exspect to flip and then he does something crazy.
Yea for him to be a lil n*gga he really did flip out on dude lmaooooo...I think the double hand neck thrust move caught the trainer off guard....That n*gga straight hit a Hacksaw Jim Duggan move on this n*gga to start the f!ght
 5 years ago '09        #80
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1656 1656
 Fresco said:
Cover your hustle?

Dumb a.ss n*ggas with poison in their blood are the only n*ggas that would get a rush out of selling drugs while their wife/serious grlfriend was caked up. The rush should come from multiplying your bread, not by putting yourself and your family in danger. I don't have to have sold drugs in the past to comment on this topic, the n*gga is a dummy plain and simple.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy