Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,485 | Props total: 733 733
 Wallabees said:
Dem backstreet boys 1s

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #22
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
 hotsisal_23 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #23
mcmechmaster 
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 345 345
 Wallabees said:

[pic - click to view]

02-09-2013, 08:20 PM         #24
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at 140 i'll pass plus tax for 1s
 02-09-2013, 09:14 PM         #25
locobans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These will be instant sell out and very hard to buy...
 5 years ago '10        #26
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
 specialk103185 said:
i like these very much and will be copping. but i dont think these will be hard to get. Most of the people that like 1's will cop but most people dont like 1's
I hate sounding like a beast for sh*t, but damn. I don't think a lot of you understand the context of this sh*t.

First off, this shoe isn't general release.

Second, this is an 'OG' level retro. The materials have been confirmed to be just as good as the banned 1's, though it isn't tumbled.

3rd, 2001 is the last time this shoe was Retro'd. Who knows how many people have this as one of their holy grails.

I know for damn sure this is an instant grail for me.

New n*ggas...
 5 years ago '06        #27
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,485 | Props total: 733 733
 Wallabees said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

backstreetboys

n*ggas reaching na #mambaknows
 5 years ago '04        #28
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 1303 1303
gettin these and the black toes in may

those celtic ones im cool on it breh

still need the knick ones
 5 years ago '10        #29
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
i understand it perfectly fine. but i think you are underestimating the amount of pairs and overestimating how much people care about them. There's a reason they havent been retro'd since 2001 and that'e because no new school sneakerheads talked about them until last year. Like it or not, "new n*ggas" dictate the sneaker game now. those are the ones in line at the releases, not us old heads. I'm happy to know that these will be a fairly easy cop. The usual judge of whether a cop will be easy or not is if Finish Line gets them in stores. If so, it's typically on general release status. Here's the equation

Finish Line + Grade School Sizes = Limited General Release AKA easy cop.

Jordan Brand hasn't retro'd Air Jordan 3's with "Nike" branding since 2001 also. The shoe was also limited, and sold out immediately.

Royal 1's in 2001 were also limited with anywhere from 25000-50000 being produced. Every shoe was numbered.

So if you consider what I'm saying to be an overestimation, you're truly an idiot and will have not a single pair.

You're going to have to sit at your computer on midnight for these, because no way in hell will you casually walk into Footlocker at 3pm for a pair.

New n*ggas...
 5 years ago '12        #30
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 Hovi Bryant said:
Jordan Brand hasn't retro'd Air Jordan 3's with "Nike" branding since 2001 also. The shoe was also limited, and sold out immediately.

Royal 1's in 2001 were also limited with anywhere from 25000-50000 being produced. Every shoe was numbered.

So if you consider what I'm saying to be an overestimation, you're truly an idiot and will have not a single pair.

You're going to have to sit at your computer on midnight for these, because no way in hell will you casually walk into Footlocker at 3pm for a pair.

New n*ggas...
Depends on the area I could get these with ease....
 5 years ago '10        #31
space
space
 bmandagod said:
Depends on the area I could get these with ease....
Highly depends on the area because the shoe won't even be at every store.

So yeah, you can go to your footlocker in the suburbs or the back country and find out they don't have em either.

It is what it is, I'm not going to try and hype these shoes anymore. It's just that it's annoying to read about all the n*ggas complaining that JB didn't make enough shoes or some other dumb sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #32
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 488 488
These sh*ts will fly off the shelves and I'll be there to catch 2 purr floating.
 5 years ago '05        #33
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,687 | Props total: 23346 23346
Backstreet Boys:
 5 years ago '05        #34
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 494 494
Finish line is getting these? Will these be anywhere that had the Knicks joints?
 5 years ago '05        #35
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,015 | Props total: 6120 6120
I was told these as far as FTL is concerned is a HOH exclusive. I don't know about champs, FNL, etc. inventory, but if that's correct about FTL, then even if the demand isn't as high there will be a huge gap in inventory. But I do believe that folks will be out for these
 5 years ago '10        #36
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,431 | Props total: 2386 2386
 Dray said:
Fam...

that was the big complaint with the chicago 1's (didn't have nike air on the tongue)
no disrespect people i just like the jordan logo vs nike air (in terms of looks thats just me tho) even tho thats how the ogs looked back then. but i will be coppin these or should ay my girl will for v-day.
 5 years ago '10        #37
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said:
I was told these as far as FTL is concerned is a HOH exclusive. I don't know about champs, FNL, etc. inventory, but if that's correct about FTL, then even if the demand isn't as high there will be a huge gap in inventory. But I do believe that folks will be out for these
are your serious? fu*k the closets hoh is in ohio why the fu*k did i movie to pittsburgh? my philly spot was always on lock never had a problem getting kicks from there except for the breds 11s. come to pitt and and this city is dry as fu*k like im wearing kicks that n*ggas never seen befor so when they come up to they be like "where you get those fake jays from". im like please tell me your joking.
 5 years ago '10        #38
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
I could have listened to your point of view without you calling me an idiot. But I forgot this is boxden where no one can express themselves without insulting someone else . You are right about the Royals in 2001 being limited but this isn't 2001, there will be far more of these available. The Jordan III's that dropped last week sold out with such ferver because of the manufactured hype and because they were only released online. But I grabbed those too. The Royal 1's will not be released this way and will likely be as available as the Bulls 1's that dropped with the Knicks 1's last month. Mine are already locked up so i'm not worried about getting a pair. I'm just trying to help you ease some of you tension about this release. Just because a lot of people in sneaker online communities talk about a release does not make it an instant sellout to the general public. Not to mention that there are 8+ other shoes dropping next week alone. The fact that you are confusing me with one of these "new n*ggas" is laughable
ether-"sh*t that makes your sole burn slow"
 5 years ago '05        #39
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,015 | Props total: 6120 6120
 shadydre85 said:
are your serious? fu*k the closets hoh is in ohio why the fu*k did i movie to pittsburgh? my philly spot was always on lock never had a problem getting kicks from there except for the breds 11s. come to pitt and and this city is dry as fu*k like im wearing kicks that n*ggas never seen befor so when they come up to they be like "where you get those fake jays from". im like please tell me your joking.
That's the word. I'm in a HOH city, so I cool, think. They're not even passing out tickets. First come, first served, open at 8.
 5 years ago '10        #40
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
I could have listened to your point of view without you calling me an idiot. But I forgot this is boxden where no one can express themselves without insulting someone else . You are right about the Royals in 2001 being limited but this isn't 2001, there will be far more of these available. The Jordan III's that dropped last week sold out with such ferver because of the manufactured hype and because they were only released online. But I grabbed those too. The Royal 1's will not be released this way and will likely be as available as the Bulls 1's that dropped with the Knicks 1's last month. Mine are already locked up so i'm not worried about getting a pair. I'm just trying to help you ease some of you tension about this release. Just because a lot of people in sneaker online communities talk about a release does not make it an instant sellout to the general public. Not to mention that there are 8+ other shoes dropping next week alone. The fact that you are confusing me with one of these "new n*ggas" is laughable
"Mine are already locked up" is just a translation for "I'm sorry I even brought it up".

n*gga please. OG branded retros have always sold out instantly. So for anyone, yourself included to say this will be an easy cop is just simply stupid.

Just for the fact that you even put these shoes on the same level as the Bulls and Knicks retros shows how stupid you are.

New n*ggas, say dumb sh*t then want to cop a plea. Whatever man. Best of luck to you and your connect.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago