Feb 5 - Pre-School $ex Scandal

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13673 13673
we are not sayin this is ok are we boxden?!?!?!
A 5 year old sucking d!cks?!?!
I seen this on my fb monday night and was horrified.

wat yall think about homies take on this *long video*

[video - click to view]

I agree with the homie
 5 years ago '04        #42
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
i'm glad they shut the school down. i understand that you are supposed to show or not show your kid things at home however this is fu*king ridiculous. these people get paid to watch your kids. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING THE fu*kING KIDS....NOT WATCHING THE KIDS fu*k. i'd sue everyone and everything i can. this is fu*king crazy.
 5 years ago '10        #43
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
if these lil hoes suckin d!ck at 5 think about how next level that head they give will be by age 18
 5 years ago '11        #44
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,481 | Props total: 6343 6343
 BluCupShawty said:
we are not sayin this is ok are we boxden?!?!?!
A 5 year old sucking d!cks?!?!
I seen this on my fb monday night and was horrified.

wat yall think about homies take on this *long video*

I agree with the homie

This has a lot of great points and this goes back to what I was saying a littler earlier that people these days especially teenagers can't think for themselves and they are way too easily influenced by peer pressure and the media. These teenagers can't separate real life from the sh*t they in music or the sh*t they see in moves/tv shows aka entertainment. These are the same stupid teenagers who have kids like it's a fu*king game man. One time on my Facebook newsfeed I saw a girl posting a picture with a baby in the bathroom while she was pregnant. She already has a baby not even a young child a baby and was pregnant already. That sh*t is a shame.
 5 years ago '10        #45
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2781 2781
We did this when I was in Kindergarten. We were basically unattended at all times

My mom ended up finding out and pulled me out of that school. I had to go to private school for 1st & 2nd Grade
 02-06-2013, 08:40 AM         #46
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
if these lil hoes suckin d!ck at 5 think about how next level that head they give will be by age 18
Ho's in training fam.
n*ggas giggle & joke when their seed in front of the tv poppin' & lockin' to Rihanna & sh*t then wanna be tight when that a.ss poppin' babies out at 15 years old.
My brother BM's cousin was at my nephew 2nd bday party & this ghetto bi*ch had the nerve to get in the lil' guys face on some "all I want for my birthday is a big b00ty ho!"
Son my brother snatched this bi*ch up by her shirt collar like "we dont do that sh*t here goddamnit fuhks wrong with you?!"
My mother pulled that a.ss to the side too.
Shut em Down!
 5 years ago '08        #47
DAHNIC 
space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 843 843
Generation Lost....

02-06-2013, 09:50 AM         #48
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i used to make out with this white bi*ch under the table every day at the end of class in pre-school

no oral s3x though
 5 years ago '11        #49
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
The aides would be sleeping? WTF? You can't stay awake for work you retards? It's nap time for the kids not for you!
 5 years ago '06        #50
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,564 | Props total: 18072 18072
Yeah I think this is common we used to do similar stuff at nap time at school. We didnt really know what we were doing just did what felt good
 5 years ago '08        #51
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
fu*kin ridiculous! and @jizzonmen, please stop trolling and STFU!

This is one of many bad nightmares for a parent to have. It's why I don't let my daughter watch these music videos nowadays! thick b00ty hoes poppin that ish look s3xy all the time is not what real women do everyday, we man may want that fantasy, but its not cool for kids to be exposed to. I have to remind my wife that "hey, turn the channel or tell her to leave the room!" I'd rather have her watch me play halo or CoD than watch a 4 min music video! And she's never caught us gettin down. I plays no games! And I tell her hey watch where your hands go and where other people's hands touch you! Real Parent sh*t!
 5 years ago '12        #52
raidersfan02 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$225 | Props total: 60 60
 BRonin357 said:
fu*kin ridiculous! and @jizzonmen, please stop trolling and STFU!

This is one of many bad nightmares for a parent to have. It's why I don't let my daughter watch these music videos nowadays! thick b00ty hoes poppin that ish look s3xy all the time is not what real women do everyday, we man may want that fantasy, but its not cool for kids to be exposed to. I have to remind my wife that "hey, turn the channel or tell her to leave the room!" I'd rather have her watch me play halo or CoD than watch a 4 min music video! And she's never caught us gettin down. I plays no games! And I tell her hey watch where your hands go and where other people's hands touch you! Real Parent sh*t!
 5 years ago '12        #53
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4073 4073
i got with a chick in 1st grade & made out with her multiple times. Didn't see her again after 5th grade, but ended up going to the same high school together. That was weird.
But unfortunately this isn't new. & I doubt those aides will be able to work with kids again.
 5 years ago '07        #54
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
i wont even front ... i was gettin it in at 4..... one time my parents brought me to a party and they had all the kids (3 girls 2 boys) in this room away from the adults.. and the lil girls had us lay down and were taking turns on us .. i was 9 , and the parents walked in , we didnt get in trouble cuz we were just laying there , but those girls got spanked on sight ....

It always the girls that initiate this sh*t, just like in the article...

IDGAF tho , I consider those as damn good memories.. i still remember trying to fu*k when i was 5... this 8/9 year old lil girl was like "come here, take down your pants and lay in this bed" and she was tryina stuff my little unerect d!ck in her.. its one of my earliest memories to be honest..

And yea.... sh*t felt mad good !
 5 years ago '10        #55
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
fu*kinng !!!
 5 years ago '12        #56
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4073 4073
 erick derelict said:
i wont even front ... i was gettin it in at 4..... one time my parents brought me to a party and they had all the kids (3 girls 2 boys) in this room away from the adults.. and the lil girls had us lay down and were taking turns on us .. i was 9 , and the parents walked in , we didnt get in trouble cuz we were just laying there , but those girls got spanked on sight ....

It always the girls that initiate this sh*t, just like in the article...

IDGAF tho , I consider those as damn good memories.. i still remember trying to fu*k when i was 5... this 8/9 year old lil girl was like "come here, take down your pants and lay in this bed" and she was tryina stuff my little unerect d!ck in her.. its one of my earliest memories to be honest..

And yea.... sh*t felt mad good !
 5 years ago '10        #57
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13673 13673
im bugged out, it's official, I'm home schooling mine
Thread just showed me how fu*ked the world is and how sorry some parents are to teach their kids right from wrong. Kiddie s3x is the norm now?!?! #SCUST
 5 years ago '04        #58
supremeskillz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$393 | Props total: 136 136
 02-06-2013, 02:16 PM         #59
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas in here got some damn good memories.
I can't remember who I fuhked last week let alone who I may have dry humped when I was in single digits.

DUCKTALES!!! A-WOO-OOOO!!!
 5 years ago '06        #60
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,534 | Props total: 953 953
that 4 year old toddler beat me by 10 years damn
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy