Feb 5 - Pre-School $ex Scandal

most viewed right now
 267
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$8,456 | Props total: 6322 6322

man yall must be growing up in some fu*ked up places where sh*t like this goes down. I didn't go to a pre school in some white suburban neighborhood and sh*t but come on son. sh*t like this happening on the reg

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by indagame; 02-05-2013 at 03:57 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #22
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
I had a boy show me his lil winkum when I was about 4. I remember thinking it was the same as mine except shaped like a hot dog. Pretty sure this happens all the time on some show me yours I'll show you mine type sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #23
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17035 17035
they caught their parents doing it clearly
 5 years ago '05        #24
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2613 2613
 indagame said:

man yall must be growing up in some fu*ked up places where sh*t like this goes down. I didn't go to a pre school in some white suburban neighborhood and sh*t but come on son. sh*t like this happening on the reg

[pic - click to view]

i actually went to a very middle classed school. in fact all the girls i experimented in those days were white i didnt know what to do so we just licked, kissed, and messed around. idk i think it is way more common than y'all think. i had actually talked 3 other children at that time to mess around. i didnt grow up into a rapist or some s3x addict, in fact im quite reserved until the liquor is in me. it was wrong yeah but i didnt even know it was "s3x" or what s3x was. it just felt good. had nothing to do with catching my parents in the act or anything like that


Last edited by Martel; 02-05-2013 at 04:56 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #25
noverum 
space
avatar space
space
$2,867 | Props total: 1649 1649
 Jazzy Soul said:
I had a boy show me his lil winkum when I was about 4. I remember thinking it was the same as mine except shaped like a hot dog. Pretty sure this happens all the time on some show me yours I'll show you mine type sh*t.
Fascinating.



.. Now excuse me while I throw up.
 5 years ago '05        #26
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
I dont think at 4-5 i was even able to get my dik up much less get it sucked or fuk someone. This is disgusting seriously. Mad disturbing too.

Society degrading horribly.

Edit.

Fuk it i guess everyone telling a story.

Okay when i was about 5/6 my parents and my best friend at the time parents put me and her in the same bed. And before she fell asleep we kissed each other on the cheek a bunch of times, i guess we thought we were having s3x, but we had on shiit like this.

[pic - click to view]


So we really couldnt do anything, my parents were literally 10 feet away behind the closed door.
I spent a good hour watching her sleep, and i kept thinking "Omg shes sooo pretty, and if we would get married some day, and how cute and cuddly she looked..."

But i had never seen s3x before, so i had no fuking clue HOW to have s3x. We literally thought we could have babies by kissing on the lips/cheek so we were both like.

[pic - click to view]


Obviously she didnt get pregnant.

Fast forward 4 years later we are like 7/8 now. My uncle came over apparently was watching some hardcore pr0n rite. I pushed play, we both sat and watched some black dude get top from some asian chick rite. We both saw s3x for the first time. After that we kinda were confused about our friendship, but we never did anything, WHY GOOD PARENTING. Because we knew if we had s3x we would have gotten our azzes beat even if we tried something.

So bottom line parents need to start putting values into their kids man.

Edit-
Im not saying beat your kids, but teach em right from wrong. Touching another private parts is not allowed, dont let adults touch yours etc etc. Normal shiit a 5 yr old should be taught.


Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-05-2013 at 05:40 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #27
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
damn most i was doing was kissing girls while hiding our heads inside the bookbags

BUT I also didnt have the internet cable tv back then
 02-05-2013, 10:19 PM         #28
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember in kindergarten there was this spanish chick who wore skirts and n*ggas would go under the table to see what color panties she had on. But thats as far as that went. I remember n*ggas was talking about humping and I thought that was some optional sh*t you did if you wanted to. I thought you just put the d!ck in and kissed
 5 years ago '11        #29
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Hide and Go Get
 02-05-2013, 10:49 PM         #30
Zaner210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn these kids are rowdy
 5 years ago '04        #31
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$17,558 | Props total: 2409 2409











 5 years ago '06        #32
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8542 8542
I use to get dry humped in either 2nd or 3rd grade.......i know ya'll remember those big huge story books were you could stand them up when open them up. This girl made like a fort out of 3 or 4 big books and got on top of me and started riding me. I didn't know what the fu*k she was doing but I knew the sh*t felt good. I don't know where the teacher was.
 5 years ago '11        #33
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$8,456 | Props total: 6322 6322
 Andrefrbk said:
I dont think at 4-5 i was even able to get my dik up much less get it sucked or fuk someone. This is disgusting seriously. Mad disturbing too.

Society degrading horribly.

Edit.

Fuk it i guess everyone telling a story.

Okay when i was about 5/6 my parents and my best friend at the time parents put me and her in the same bed. And before she fell asleep we kissed each other on the cheek a bunch of times, i guess we thought we were having s3x, but we had on shiit like this.

[pic - click to view]


So we really couldnt do anything, my parents were literally 10 feet away behind the closed door.
I spent a good hour watching her sleep, and i kept thinking "Omg shes sooo pretty, and if we would get married some day, and how cute and cuddly she looked..."

But i had never seen s3x before, so i had no fuking clue HOW to have s3x. We literally thought we could have babies by kissing on the lips/cheek so we were both like.

[pic - click to view]


Obviously she didnt get pregnant.

Fast forward 4 years later we are like 7/8 now. My uncle came over apparently was watching some hardcore pr0n rite. I pushed play, we both sat and watched some black dude get top from some asian chick rite. We both saw s3x for the first time. After that we kinda were confused about our friendship, but we never did anything, WHY GOOD PARENTING. Because we knew if we had s3x we would have gotten our azzes beat even if we tried something.

So bottom line parents need to start putting values into their kids man.

Edit-
Im not saying beat your kids, but teach em right from wrong. Touching another private parts is not allowed, dont let adults touch yours etc etc. Normal shiit a 5 yr old should be taught.
Have to agree with the good parenting part. So many times I could have drank or smoked and a good chance my parent's wouldn't even find out but I didn't because of the way I grew up. Also some people just can't think for themselves, they fall to peer pressure and sh*t like that.

If you don't mind me asking, are you and that girl still friends? Because I mean that's some awkward/weird sh*t watching pr0n at 7/8 let alone with a girl
 5 years ago '05        #34
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
 indagame said:
Have to agree with the good parenting part. So many times I could have drank or smoked and a good chance my parent's wouldn't even find out but I didn't because of the way I grew up. Also some people just can't think for themselves, they fall to peer pressure and sh*t like that.

If you don't mind me asking, are you and that girl still friends? Because I mean that's some awkward/weird sh*t watching pr0n at 7/8 let alone with a girl
Nah man :(

She moved away shortly after, not related to us though. Seen her years later but we didnt talk, id love to see her again now and speak with her. Funny cause we dont live that far from each other and my cousin is cool with her. The pr0n thing was wild, we were in the living room, and i was going through tapes asking her what she wanted to watch, my uncle RIP left a pr0n tape in the cabinet, we watched it for like 2 mins then i ran and told my dad about it. LIKE A GOOD CHILD WOULD.

Also yo as a kid i wasnt into girls until like 5th grade. I was always mad shy so our parents didnt think i had the guts to try again, and i really didnt.
But if i knew what i knew now idk man...

Raise ya kids mane, stop the bullshiit.
 5 years ago '05        #35
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
This article is disturbing And to know that some of y'all saying that it's OK and that it happens baffles me
 5 years ago '12        #36
Steelgrip 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,848 | Props total: 6106 6106
in 5th grade my girlfriend was going to let me beat it up on her birthday. i made it within a week of her birthday and ending up forgetting. then tried to cheat on her and all kinds of nonsense. she breaks up with me and only then does my friend remind me before trying to scoop her up before the birthday deadline. i'ma carry that L into my next life

kids used to fu*k in the bathrooms of my school, and give top on the cheese bus. this one chick i knew got caught selling condoms to other kids.


that same story about the dude who slept next to the girl happened to me before too, expect the parents also stuck a 3 yr old next to us. was kinda awkward and ridiculous for them to believe that would deter yung kids from not doing anything anyway.

i cant say i ever seen grown folks having s3x as a child. nothing messed up ever happened to me either. lil n*ggas just get horny
 5 years ago '11        #37
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$8,456 | Props total: 6322 6322
 Andrefrbk said:
Nah man :(

She moved away shortly after, not related to us though. Seen her years later but we didnt talk, id love to see her again now and speak with her. Funny cause we dont live that far from each other and my cousin is cool with her. The pr0n thing was wild, we were in the living room, and i was going through tapes asking her what she wanted to watch, my uncle RIP left a pr0n tape in the cabinet, we watched it for like 2 mins then i ran and told my dad about it. LIKE A GOOD CHILD WOULD.

Also yo as a kid i wasnt into girls until like 5th grade. I was always mad shy so our parents didnt think i had the guts to try again, and i really didnt.
But if i knew what i knew now idk man...

Raise ya kids mane, stop the bullshiit.
wait first you said she moved away then you said she lives close to you, she moved back?
Find the same pr0no and send it to her, see what happens


LOL at you telling your dad though, idk what i would have done in that situation. I probably would have been to scared to tell them anything. The only way that i can relate I can recall in 1st grade there was a girl named Christie or some sh*t and I liked her and somehow my brother found out I don't remember if I told him or what but he ends up telling my parents and they didn't have any sort of negative reaction, they actually found it like funny or cute i guess and started calling me Christie but yea back then it wasn't serious but now, shiiiiid they don't play


Last edited by indagame; 02-06-2013 at 02:04 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #38
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 Jesszman said:
at least they aren't gay, right bx?


Either she saw her parents do it, watched it on TV OR a friend etc OR she was molested to perform the act on someone. Why do people come in saying at least they're not gay. Of course you wouldn't want your child to be gay yet it is still Ignorant to say; being that you still don't see the bigger picture of a s3xual a.ssault rather you are getting a primitive thought from it. Not even understanding that this could shape his mentality or impair his s3xual feelings when he gets older. As a individual at 4 OR 5 years' old their mind cannot mentally be strong enough to even STATE as in a.ssurance a s3xual orientation let alone comprehend the acts that just happened with clarity. Hell, they barely know how to react to biological attractions.
 5 years ago '07        #39
dloc757 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$681 | Props total: 313 313


 shadymilkman said:
Now 4 and 5 year olds are getting more pus*y than me?!?! I'm fu*kin done.
 5 years ago '11        #40
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
who were the monsters that did this? where are their names to shame? how accountable were they? fu*king burn in hell
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy