Feb 5 - Pre-School $ex Scandal

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
5883 pageviews
73 comments

raidersfan02 11 heat pts11
space
space
$225 | Props total: 60 60
Feb 5 - Pre-School $ex Scandal

[pic - click to view]

s3xual Encounters Allegedly an 'Everyday Thing' Among Students at California Preschool - ABC News

s3xual encounters between 4- and 5-year-old students were allegedly an "everyday thing" at a private California preschool that is closing its doors after coming under attack for a lack of supervision, the mother of a 5-year-old former student said.

ABC News
"It's unfathomable on so many levels. For one, that it actually happened. For two, where it happened. For three, how often something happened," the mother of the girltold ABC-owned station in Los Angeles KABC-TV in an exclusive interview.

Some students in the preschool class at the First Lutheran Church of Carson School in Carson, Calif., would engage in oral s3x during nap time, in the tunnel slide on the playground and in an outside bathroom, attorney Greg Owen told ABCNews.com.

Owen had planned to file a lawsuit in Los Angeles County Superior Court on behalf of four students today, but he said he had decided to put that plan on hold as new students come forward.

"Their lives will be ruined in many ways," Owen said of the students. "And we know there are many more."

The California Department of Social Services cited the school, which is shutting down on Friday, for at least one of the s3xual encounters, saying it had an improper student-teacher ratio.

Church administrators did not return multiple phone calls from ABCNews.com over the weekend and today. They told KABC last week that the school's closing was related to the director's resigning for personal reasons, and insisted the alleged s3xual incidents had nothing to do with the closure.

Owen said there was a severe lack of supervision of the young students.

"There were times when teachers would let aides in the room for hours at a time to watch the kids," he said. "During nap time, the aides would be sleeping and the children would have been molesting each other during this time," he alleged.

The mother who spoke to KABC said her daughter had been caught by a teacher in the school bathroom performing oral s3x on a 4-year-old boy.

"I said, 'Where did you see this? How did you know that this was something to do? 'She said, 'I saw another little girl do it.' I said, 'Well, where?' 'Here at school.' 'When?' 'During nap time,'" the mother said. She said her daughter switched schools in October.

Another parent told KABC that his 4-year-old son said he often received oral s3x from a 5-year-old girl at school.

"He told me about all the bad things that girl had been doing to him," he said. "It went down in the classroom, it went down in the bathroom and it went down out on the playground."

With the mid-semester closing of the school, parents were scrambling to find alternatives but said it hadn't been easy.

"Parents are saying, 'My child is now a predator. Now how can I let him go to another school?" Owen said. "I have talked to three of the parents who have not been able to [find other schools], but I would think there are schools around.

"There were many children lying there, and they watched these acts. In our business and in psychological terms, that's s3xualizing a child at a young age," he said.

Say it ain't so

image image image image

Last edited by raidersfan02; 02-05-2013 at 09:07 AM..

73 comments for "Feb 5 - Pre-School $ex Scandal"

5 years ago '11        #2
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,456 | Props total: 6324 6324

5 years ago '06        #3
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Damn son. At least post the article.

s3xual encounters between 4- and 5-year-old students were allegedly an "everyday thing" at a private California preschool that is closing its doors after coming under attack for a lack of supervision, the mother of a 5-year-old former student said.

ABC News
"It's unfathomable on so many levels. For one, that it actually happened. For two, where it happened. For three, how often something happened," the mother of the girltold ABC-owned station in Los Angeles KABC-TV in an exclusive interview.

Some students in the preschool class at the First Lutheran Church of Carson School in Carson, Calif., would engage in oral s3x during nap time, in the tunnel slide on the playground and in an outside bathroom, attorney Greg Owen told ABCNews.com.

Owen had planned to file a lawsuit in Los Angeles County Superior Court on behalf of four students today, but he said he had decided to put that plan on hold as new students come forward.

"Their lives will be ruined in many ways," Owen said of the students. "And we know there are many more."

The California Department of Social Services cited the school, which is shutting down on Friday, for at least one of the s3xual encounters, saying it had an improper student-teacher ratio.

Church administrators did not return multiple phone calls from ABCNews.com over the weekend and today. They told KABC last week that the school's closing was related to the director's resigning for personal reasons, and insisted the alleged s3xual incidents had nothing to do with the closure.

Owen said there was a severe lack of supervision of the young students.

"There were times when teachers would let aides in the room for hours at a time to watch the kids," he said. "During nap time, the aides would be sleeping and the children would have been molesting each other during this time," he alleged.

The mother who spoke to KABC said her daughter had been caught by a teacher in the school bathroom performing oral s3x on a 4-year-old boy.

"I said, 'Where did you see this? How did you know that this was something to do? 'She said, 'I saw another little girl do it.' I said, 'Well, where?' 'Here at school.' 'When?' 'During nap time,'" the mother said. She said her daughter switched schools in October.

Another parent told KABC that his 4-year-old son said he often received oral s3x from a 5-year-old girl at school.

"He told me about all the bad things that girl had been doing to him," he said. "It went down in the classroom, it went down in the bathroom and it went down out on the playground."

With the mid-semester closing of the school, parents were scrambling to find alternatives but said it hadn't been easy.

"Parents are saying, 'My child is now a predator. Now how can I let him go to another school?" Owen said. "I have talked to three of the parents who have not been able to [find other schools], but I would think there are schools around.

"There were many children lying there, and they watched these acts. In our business and in psychological terms, that's s3xualizing a child at a young age," he said.
 5 years ago '07        #4
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
man WTF.......

4 and 5 year olds getting brained up????

And post the damn article OP
 02-05-2013, 07:32 AM         #5
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil' n*ggas and bi*ches having a good ol' fashioned orgy at preschool
 5 years ago '04        #6
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,294 | Props total: 3595 3595
man this girl used to try to fu*k me when i took me nap in preschool. The one of the few memories i have from way back then. She was like i saw my parents do this last night
 02-05-2013, 07:52 AM         #7
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said:
man this girl used to try to fu*k me when i took me nap in preschool. The one of the few memories i have from way back then. She was like i saw my parents do this last night
same sh*t happened to me......back when cooties was running wild
 02-05-2013, 08:06 AM         #8
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is fu*king gross.....WTF are these kids' parents are doing in front of/to these kids?!?!?!? I didn't even know how to work my junk in pre-school
 5 years ago '07        #9
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 906 906

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #10
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
at least they aren't gay, right bx?
 5 years ago '04        #11
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
Now 4 and 5 year olds are getting more pus*y than me?!?! I'm fu*kin done.
 02-05-2013, 12:22 PM         #12
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga.. What
 5 years ago '04        #13
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
I'm not even religious, but Jesus, if you’re really coming back, then now would be about as good a time as any. What a sick, sad world we live in these days.
 5 years ago '10        #14
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,590 | Props total: 30525 30525
I used to get my ding a ling licked in the cubby when I was in school. sh*t like this happens more than you think.

Kids do what they see on TV.
 5 years ago '05        #15
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2614 2614
ima be real and say i used to do the same thing back in the day. we used to experiment hard. would take a young jawnt to the corner of my house or at recess. it's just as a kid you're curious and it feels good it's bad but i dont think it's the end of the world or some OMG what is going on with kids these days type of sh*t. it is natural you just have to teach your kid it is not appropriate.
 5 years ago '07        #16
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,631 | Props total: 16723 16723
I guess they need to do a remake of the show recess. Gotta make it accurate.
 5 years ago '12        #17
raidersfan02 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$225 | Props total: 60 60
 Martel said:
ima be real and say i used to do the same thing back in the day. we used to experiment hard. would take a young jawnt to the corner of my house or at recess. it's just as a kid you're curious and it feels good it's bad but i dont think it's the end of the world or some OMG what is going on with kids these days type of sh*t. it is natural you just have to teach your kid it is not appropriate.
 5 years ago '11        #18
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,456 | Props total: 6324 6324
 SmoothTay said:
I used to get my ding a ling licked in the cubby when I was in school. sh*t like this happens more than you think.

Kids do what they see on TV.

5 years ago '12        #19
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
I bet this type of sh*t happens more than we think. The most action i got in preschool was a unwanted kiss and a girl staring at my d!ck while i was peeing. Kids don't know better at that age, monkey see monkey do
 5 years ago '11        #20
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Sad to say, but this ain't nothing new

Kids are going to try to imitate everything they see. Either they saw it on tv or momma is a wh0ore.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 02-05-2013 at 03:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy