Baltimore Ravens Will Release Anquan Boldin After Super Bowl XLVII?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
so i mean realistically what can they do to keep him? I'm not aware of what they pay players and who would be expendable and how much it will save them if they cut them but it doesn't seem like they can. Like i posted if they franchise flacco they're 20 million over the cap....

where can they cut 20 million without cutting boldin?
 02-05-2013, 11:52 AM         #22
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
so i mean realistically what can they do to keep him? I'm not aware of what they pay players and who would be expendable and how much it will save them if they cut them but it doesn't seem like they can. Like i posted if they franchise flacco they're 20 million over the cap....

where can they cut 20 million without cutting boldin?
So basically you don't know sh*t about the situation
 5 years ago '12        #23
The Consultant 367 heat pts367
space
space
$25,322 | Props total: 30392 30392
My fav WR -

We can use you him Oakland -
 5 years ago '04        #24
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8457 8457
not happening
 5 years ago '06        #25
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Megamind said:
So basically you don't know sh*t about the situation

Baltimore wide receiver Anquan Boldin has been a playoff difference maker, catching 16 passes for 276 yards and three touchdowns through three postseason wins. But Sunday’s Super Bowl may be his last game in a Ravens uniform due to Baltimore’s forthcoming salary cap issues.

ESPN’s Adam Schefter stated on NFL Live Thursday that the Ravens currently project to be $5 million over the 2013 salary cap. And that’s before they address quarterback Joe Flacco’s contract situation, which at the very least will involve applying a $14.6 million franchise tag. At that point, Baltimore would soar to nearly $20 million over the cap.

The Ravens will soon face some difficult decisions, one being the future of Boldin. Releasing Boldin would free up $5.5 million in cap space, and Schefter said it “very well” may happen.

Cutting fellow receiver Jacoby Jones would create another $3.5 million in cap room.

Schefter also stated that Baltimore’s cap woes could cost the franchise an opportunity to re-sign impending free agent linebacker Paul Kruger. Kruger has been the Ravens’ best pass rusher this season. If Kruger hit the market, he’d be the top available “rush linebacker“ in 2013 free agency.
 5 years ago '05        #26
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
damn how can u cut this dude after this year that cold
 02-05-2013, 12:00 PM         #27
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Possibly losing Birk, Pitta, Boldin, McKinnie on offense.

Bills better scoop his a.ss!!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #28
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,653 | Props total: 419 419
 Santoro said:
Possibly losing Birk, Pitta, Boldin, McKinnie on offense.
Possibly losing Reed, Lewis and Kruger on defense.
Damn
Birk already said he gonna retire so he's gone and I think we wll let Kruger go he can be replaced

We need to keep Pitta he's a good TE and we need to keep McKinnie because Oher can't play left tackle
 02-05-2013, 12:06 PM         #29
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
You just said you don't know who is expendable or who gets paid what. I'm no capologist.. But Ray is off the books, Birk, d!ckson will likely be cut, Kruger isn't coming back, Ed Reed most likely won't be back, McKinnie off the books and a few others.. I'm sure they'll figure something out.
 02-05-2013, 12:07 PM         #30
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brazidee said:

Bills better scoop his a.ss!!!!!
Pitta won't be gone. d!ckson probably will though. You can have his a.ss
 02-05-2013, 12:11 PM         #31
vikkiii532 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And my day is made
 5 years ago '07        #32
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
Ravens are actually doing him a favor IMO. Dude beasted and now a team is gonna give him millions more cuz of it. That's a classy move by the ravens, salute!
 5 years ago '07        #33
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Megamind said:
You just said you don't know who is expendable or who gets paid what. I'm no capologist.. But Ray is off the books, Birk, d!ckson will likely be cut, Kruger isn't coming back, Ed Reed most likely won't be back, McKinnie off the books and a few others.. I'm sure they'll figure something out.
"I'm sure they'll figure something out," = I'm going to get mad and whine like a hoe if someone even sniffs at the fact Baltimore may lose Boldin because of Flacco's contract.

Flacco is elite now, right? He should mask all of your problems.

inb4Romocrack
 02-05-2013, 12:45 PM         #34
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Would be a stupid move
 02-05-2013, 12:47 PM         #35
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
"I'm sure they'll figure something out," = I'm going to get mad and whine like a hoe if someone even sniffs at the fact Baltimore may lose Boldin because of Flacco's contract.

Flacco is elite now, right? He should mask all of your problems.

inb4Romocrack
the n*gga said he doesn't know who is expendable or who is getting paid what and I just named some players. Not to mention Tandon Doss, David Reed and a few other receivers. sh*t Jimmy Smith or Cary Williams can kick rocks. I know my team. Stay mad Flacco hater
 5 years ago '06        #36
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Megamind said:
what a fu*king retard...i don't know what ur 2013 salaries look like is what i'm saying. For san fran i know exactly what each player is getting paid it what it saves to cut them. The guys you mentioned have nothing to do with u being over the cap...

after you franchise flacco you will be 20 million over the cap without including ur free agents as they are earning $0 as of now. You have to cut an additional 20 million not counting free agents...so i'm asking how is that possible without cutting boldin? Where can you cut 20 million?
 5 years ago '06        #37
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
here's an example...the 49ers are 3 million under the cap right now.....

we can save 8 mil by trading smith, 3 mil for cutting akers, 4.4 mil for cutting goodwin, 2.9 mil for cutting harelson..that will put us under around 20 mil to re-sign our free agents

you know ur teams salary situation (so you claim) break down to me how they can cut 20 million and keep boldin
 5 years ago '07        #38
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Megamind said:
the n*gga said he doesn't know who is expendable or who is getting paid what and I just named some players. Not to mention Tandon Doss, David Reed and a few other receivers. sh*t Jimmy Smith or Cary Williams can kick rocks. I know my team. Stay mad Flacco hater
I'm a Flacco hater? Since when?

It's just hilarious to me that you're so defensive about the sticky situation his contract might put them in.

You can get mad all you want, the situation is a tough one for Ozzie.
 5 years ago '06        #39
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 MythMade said:
I'm a Flacco hater? Since when?

It's just hilarious to me that you're so defensive about the sticky situation his contract might put them in.

You can get mad all you want, the situation is a tough one for Ozzie.
not sure what he's not comprehending....I think he thins that when they're saying ravens will be 20 millions over the cap it's counting the free agents 2012 salaries
 5 years ago '05        #40
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
This is all rumors and hearsay at the moment, even the Ravens themselves don't know who is staying or leaving at this point except two people.......Joe Flacco and Ray Lewis respectively.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now