PS4 10x power of PS3 and Xbox to release in June

most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
9281 pageviews
78 comments


dagrest84 108 heat pts108
space
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 131 131
PS4 10x power of PS3 and Xbox to release in June
 

 

[pic - click to view]

 http://www.thesun.co.uk/s .. er-of-PS3.html

SONY is set to unveil its new PlayStation on February 20 — with film-quality graphics and ten times the processing power of the PS3.

Leaks suggest the console, tipped to be named either PlayStation 4 or Orbis and cost around £300, will feature EIGHT computer chips in its electronic “brain”.

That will make it more powerful than a top-end PC and dwarf the capacity of its 70 million-selling PlayStation 3 predecessor.

Its ultra-HD quality graphics will be four times as detailed as the PS3’s standard HD. There will also be 3D capability — with further rumours suggesting a new controller, possibly with a built-in touchscreen display.

The console will include the option to play older games and PS3 controllers will still work. It will also have a next generation ultra-HD player — the successor to Blu-ray — and let families view catch-up TV such as iPlayer and access films and music.

There is no official indication of what the new machine will look like and it is unlikely to hit stores until after summer.

It will then go head-to-head with a new Xbox console from Microsoft, which is likely to be launched in June. Sony yesterday invited journalists to a New York meeting on February 20 where they said they will “talk about the future PlayStation business”.

Bosses refused to confirm whether that meant a new console, but internet rumours suggested it did. Sony has previously used such meetings to show off prototypes or detail specifications.


[pic - click to view]



The image above is a mock-up. Can't lie though the controller looking mad nice.

78 comments for "PS4 10x power of PS3 and Xbox to release in June"

 5 years ago '11        #2
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
avatar space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
 5 years ago '10        #3
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
There needs to be a list of sites that are credible for news in this section.

June? Really? More powerful than a top shelf PC?
 5 years ago '04        #4
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Hovi Bryant said:
There needs to be a list of sites that are credible for news in this section.

June? Really? More powerful than a top shelf PC?
When rumors are involved NO SITE is credible....
 5 years ago '06        #5
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 5 years ago '10        #6
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Da Ill One said:
When rumors are involved NO SITE is credible....
Some sites have a history of being correct with their rumors more often than others.

Are you going to read the National Inquirer or the New York Times?

Stop being so literal, it makes you come off as an idiot.
 02-04-2013, 04:29 PM         #7
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
When rumors are involved NO SITE is credible....
Unless it's from you know what site....


Last edited by DarkSidesHero; 02-04-2013 at 04:32 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #8
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,666 | Props total: 13062 13062
june

im reserving 10 of these
 5 years ago '10        #9
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 DarkSidesHero said:
Unless it's from you know what site....


The best part about this news is the 8 Computer Chips.
Yep, IGN, the end all be all website for news and rumors. You can even check the weather, stocks, and sports.

 5 years ago '04        #10
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Hovi Bryant said:
Some sites have a history of being correct with their rumors more often than others.

Are you going to read the National Inquirer or the New York Times?

Stop being so literal, it makes you come off as an idiot.
The National Inquirer is right more then the NYT...and i'm not being literal at all...YOU said there needs to be a list of sites that are credble...

NO site is Credible 100% of the time... Eurogamer, and CVG are right about 90% of the time... doesn't mean they are right with every rumor...

IGN is right once in a while just the same as Gamespot and the Sun... EVERY sight is right once in a while... so therefore NO site is credible on rumors... because anyone can get lucky
 5 years ago '05        #11
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20898 20898


 5 years ago '08        #12
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 5 years ago '08        #13
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
The whole Xbox 1.5 fiasco in 05-06 should tell everybody spec sheets don't mean sh*t. I just hope we see on stage gameplay that's running off a dev kit on the 20th. Target renders and tech demos are no good in 2013.


Last edited by Arson; 02-04-2013 at 05:44 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #14
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,177 | Props total: 13438 13438
The rumors sound dope. Can't wait for the 20th. Hopefully it's ps4
 5 years ago '11        #15
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
in this industry you shouldn't believe sh*t until you see it being played
 02-04-2013, 06:21 PM         #16
Se7en 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn that sh*t is ugly as fu*k. Lol. I'd hope their final product is NOTHING close to that sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #17
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 2313 2313
 Se7en said:
Damn that sh*t is ugly as fu*k. Lol. I'd hope their final product is NOTHING close to that sh*t

that's fan made.
 5 years ago '10        #18
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Da Ill One said:
The National Inquirer is right more then the NYT...and i'm not being literal at all...YOU said there needs to be a list of sites that are credble...

NO site is Credible 100% of the time... Eurogamer, and CVG are right about 90% of the time... doesn't mean they are right with every rumor...

IGN is right once in a while just the same as Gamespot and the Sun... EVERY sight is right once in a while... so therefore NO site is credible on rumors... because anyone can get lucky

It's obvious that you have no idea what journalistic credibility is. Integrity is key as well as other ethics that sources like the OP lack.


Comparing the NYT to the National Inquirer was a trick.

The NYT rarely reports rumors or publish sensationalist pieces. They have journalists and reporters who are usually on site or within a direct source of information.

The NI will publish anything that sounds good enough. They pay anyone for information, which may or may not be true at all. They have been sued and heavily criticized because of this.

Going back to gaming sites...

Game Informer, Gamespot, IGN, Kotaku, Eurogamer, and other big names have journalistic credibility. They just don't just report anything. They have fact checkers to verify information from a specific source.

Nobody has claimed that a source is 100% correct. There are sites that are 100% more credible for news than others. You should try to learn the difference.


Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 02-04-2013 at 07:14 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #19
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
They ALL pay people or Sources for information...ALL of them
 5 years ago '05        #20
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20898 20898
 Hovi Bryant said:
It's obvious that you have no idea what journalistic credibility is. Integrity is key as well as other ethics that sources like the OP lack.


Comparing the NYT to the National Inquirer was a trick.

The NYT rarely reports rumors or publish sensationalist pieces. They have journalists and reporters who are usually on site or within a direct source of information.

The NI will publish anything that sounds good enough. They pay anyone for information, which may or may not be true at all. They have been sued and heavily criticized because of this.

Going back to gaming sites...

Game Informer, Gamespot, IGN, Kotaku, Eurogamer, and other big names have journalistic credibility. They just don't just report anything. They have fact checkers to verify information from a specific source.

Nobody has claimed that a source is 100% correct. There are sites that are 100% more credible for news than others. You should try to learn the difference.
I was an Administrator of a video game website that is now one of the top 3 respected websites for reviews/news, and still do stuff there as a moderator on the side, so i know all about journalistic credibility.

And, this article is bullsh*t.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy