Brandon Jennings fires agent agent, doing his "homework on big market teams"

most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
54 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
15 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #41
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
He sucks though.
 02-04-2013, 07:17 PM         #42
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody tell him he is not a star and nobody cares about where he is try n to team up at


Last edited by bigree61; 02-04-2013 at 07:20 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #43
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 9 9
 ese said:
Are you serious? both of them left those teams because they were incapable of building a good team around them. They stayed there for a long a.ss time to allow them to do that and they failed. Nobody wants to see a Memphis vs Milwaukee final with the teams they have now, of course not. If they put on a good product nobody would give two sh*ts.. OKC is a big team now because they put on a good product and they built a winner around KD not giving him any reasons to leave.
No this is what big market n*ggas say. You don't have to deal with that its just bullsh*t. I'd don't matter if the lakers have a sh*tty team , players gone go just for the city which is unfair for the 15+ smaller market teams.
 5 years ago '05        #44
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,661 | Props total: 1166 1166
 KnickKilla92 said:
trade him for felton
you buggin felton make a huge diff on our team we need him big time
now that amare is lookin good tho we should trade him for bj ;)
and then let copeland get any minutes amare woulda got
win win win
 5 years ago '12        #45
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,497 | Props total: 944 944
 MichaelKnight said:
Welcome home

Imagine him rockin #9 lookin like nick the quick out there

Jennings x Clark - the future
 5 years ago '13        #46
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
He's a terrible defender, his court vision is nothing special and he's a chucker that shoots somewhere near the low 40's.

Would be a good 6th man but he's not a starting PG for a contender.

Give me Felton over this bum any day of the week.
 5 years ago '11        #47
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 Chrisdunk said:
He's a terrible defender, his court vision is nothing special and he's a chucker that shoots somewhere near the low 40's.

Would be a good 6th man but he's not a starting PG for a contender.

Give me Felton over this bum any day of the week.
this. him and monta ellis are both players who get hyped up due to the fact that occasionally they'll have nights where they explode offensively but when they're off, they're OFF. perfect bench players, but they demand starting roles/salaries.
 5 years ago '06        #48
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,909 | Props total: 6 6
 ese said:
Are you serious? both of them left those teams because they were incapable of building a good team around them. They stayed there for a long a.ss time to allow them to do that and they failed. Nobody wants to see a Memphis vs Milwaukee final with the teams they have now, of course not. If they put on a good product nobody would give two sh*ts.. OKC is a big team now because they put on a good product and they built a winner around KD not giving him any reasons to leave.
OKC is a big team because Stern helped them move the team from Seattle and fixed the lottery so they could cultivate their talent with top picks. They aren't considered a small market because the commissioner of the league was in on the deal.

Same thing happened in Chicago with Rose, Cleveland with Kyrie, Clippers with Blake. Even Orlando with Dwight after T-Mac left. The league age-limit helped the NBA get more information on young talent and ensured that they control where the best players go to a further extent than before the rule got put in.

The magic never happens in a small market without a prolific, marketable talent, and unless that player is from that hometown, they won't have a chance at a star in a big draft, even if they're the worst team in the league. The lottery and the new CBA has ensured that it won't happen with them having control over the results of the draft, trade market, and the games.

Don't get me started on the match-fixing.
 5 years ago '12        #49
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 9 9
 Jaguar34 said:
OKC is a big team because Stern helped them move the team from Seattle and fixed the lottery so they could cultivate their talent with top picks. They aren't considered a small market because the commissioner of the league was in on the deal.

Same thing happened in Chicago with Rose, Cleveland with Kyrie, Clippers with Blake. Even Orlando with Dwight after T-Mac left. The league age-limit helped the NBA get more information on young talent and ensured that they control where the best players go to a further extent than before the rule got put in.

The magic never happens in a small market without a prolific, marketable talent, and unless that player is from that hometown, they won't have a chance at a star in a big draft, even if they're the worst team in the league. The lottery and the new CBA has ensured that it won't happen with them having control over the results of the draft, trade market, and the games.

Don't get me started on the match-fixing.
n*gga the draft this year with Anthony Davis was obviously rigged. Benson buys the team and it had to be part of the deal that he got the #1 pick to keep them in New Orleans.
 5 years ago '04        #50
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,910 | Props total: 5732 5732
 Dee Grande said:

Dallas, Houston and Detroit are the only decent-sized markets with cap space and a possible starting job for him.
dont go to detroit. i mean im from there but its the same as milwaukee when it comes to opportunities for a player of his caliber.

milwaukee is like a warm up.

aint nobody gonna that can really play gonna stay in milwaukee. its nothing in milwaukee. but its a great place to showcase your talent, as u await for that rookie expiration.

this n*ggas finna get $90M easy when this rookie contract up.
 5 years ago '05        #51
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Draft right and this isn't an issue you whiny c*nts. See OKC.
 02-04-2013, 09:44 PM         #52
NETS05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylinOnYou said:
lol this guy talks about entering free agency like he's lebron or dwight howard or some sh*t, n*gga need to stop acting like he's some international star
 02-04-2013, 09:44 PM         #53
NETS05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2totimes said:
dont go to detroit. i mean im from there but its the same as milwaukee when it comes to opportunities for a player of his caliber.

milwaukee is like a warm up.

aint nobody gonna that can really play gonna stay in milwaukee. its nothing in milwaukee. but its a great place to showcase your talent, as u await for that rookie expiration.

this n*ggas finna get $90M easy when this rookie contract up.
 5 years ago '05        #54
diesel44 
space
avatar space
space
$260 | Props total: 242 242
 Dee Grande said:
wouldn't be the first time nick the quick birthed a n*gga who totes the 9 and has poor shot selection
I'm literally
 02-04-2013, 09:58 PM         #55
NETS05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
wouldn't be the first time nick the quick birthed a n*gga who totes the 9 and has poor shot selection
 5 years ago '13        #56
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
 2totimes said:
this n*ggas finna get $90M easy when this rookie contract up.
 5 years ago '11        #57
indagame 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 7396 7396
 Based_One said:
He gone go into Eric Gordon mode when he get matched lol
This is what i was thinking when i found out he was restricted. I somewhat agree with you people who are talking about the unfair advantage that small market teams have to deal with it but you have Eric Gordon who tried to go to Phoneix of all places and Nicolas Batum who tried to go to Minnesota. So i don't really but the rigged stuff.

 Chrisdunk said:
He's a terrible defender, his court vision is nothing special and he's a chucker that shoots somewhere near the low 40's.

Would be a good 6th man but he's not a starting PG for a contender.

Give me Felton over this bum any day of the week.
acting like Felton don't take some STUPID a.ss shots

I wish this guy would stay though, I'm a fan of his as well as a fan of Larry Sanders who looks like he can be a good center if he gets better offensively. If you keep Jennings and Ellis there. Sanders, Udoh and Henson in the frontcourt. I mean you really do have some good talent there. It doesn't help when you have the f*ggot sh*t that happened with Miami. If that doesn't happen it's a little more balanced in the East and you never know who would have came out of the East in the past two years
 5 years ago '06        #58
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,100 | Props total: 11332 11332
n*ggaz really in here complaining about somebody leaving a small market team when they team aint be a title contender team in 20yrs or morethe nba has been and we always be about 3-5 teams when it comes to contenders and the rest of them are for show until they become contenders.


You gotta make the right draft picks and sign the right players.
 5 years ago '11        #59
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
 2totimes said:
dont go to detroit. i mean im from there but its the same as milwaukee when it comes to opportunities for a player of his caliber.

milwaukee is like a warm up.

aint nobody gonna that can really play gonna stay in milwaukee. its nothing in milwaukee. but its a great place to showcase your talent, as u await for that rookie expiration.

this n*ggas finna get $90M easy when this rookie contract up.
n*gga said 90 M's
 5 years ago '12        #60
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
avatar space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4057 4057
 Dee Grande said:
wouldn't be the first time nick the quick birthed a n*gga who totes the 9 and has poor shot selection
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
95 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy