Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
ese 
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
 Jaguar34 said:
n*gga do you remember the '03 Finals?

Basketball has too much money running through it nowadays for n*ggas to be watching a Memphis-Milwaukee final.

The game been rigged since LeBron beat Detroit and all the stars are in on the fix. That's why Melo and Dwight left their teams the way they did.

You'll never see a player like J.R. Smith signing the vet minimum for a team like Minnesota, no matter how skilled they are. If they don't have a player doing Sprint or Nike commercials, them n*ggas ain't making it past the second round. Bet.

Are you serious? both of them left those teams because they were incapable of building a good team around them. They stayed there for a long a.ss time to allow them to do that and they failed. Nobody wants to see a Memphis vs Milwaukee final with the teams they have now, of course not. If they put on a good product nobody would give two sh*ts.. OKC is a big team now because they put on a good product and they built a winner around KD not giving him any reasons to leave.
 5 years ago '04        #42
ese 
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
The magic are locked into 70 mil in salary and they have no players to build a future around.
 5 years ago '04        #43
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 .:RELOADED:. said:
compton jennings wants to come home to LA

hes been sayin it since hes been in the league he wants to be a laker
This.

Watch this f*ggot run right to the lakers
 5 years ago '13        #44
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
He sucks though.
 02-04-2013, 08:17 PM         #45
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody tell him he is not a star and nobody cares about where he is try n to team up at

Last edited by bigree61; 02-04-2013 at 08:20 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #46
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 ese said:
Are you serious? both of them left those teams because they were incapable of building a good team around them. They stayed there for a long a.ss time to allow them to do that and they failed. Nobody wants to see a Memphis vs Milwaukee final with the teams they have now, of course not. If they put on a good product nobody would give two sh*ts.. OKC is a big team now because they put on a good product and they built a winner around KD not giving him any reasons to leave.
No this is what big market n*ggas say. You don't have to deal with that its just bullsh*t. I'd don't matter if the lakers have a sh*tty team , players gone go just for the city which is unfair for the 15+ smaller market teams.
 5 years ago '05        #47
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 KnickKilla92 said:
trade him for felton
you buggin felton make a huge diff on our team we need him big time
now that amare is lookin good tho we should trade him for bj ;)
and then let copeland get any minutes amare woulda got
win win win
 5 years ago '12        #48
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 MichaelKnight said:
Welcome home

Imagine him rockin #9 lookin like nick the quick out there

Jennings x Clark - the future
 5 years ago '13        #49
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
He's a terrible defender, his court vision is nothing special and he's a chucker that shoots somewhere near the low 40's.

Would be a good 6th man but he's not a starting PG for a contender.

Give me Felton over this bum any day of the week.
 5 years ago '11        #50
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 Chrisdunk said:
He's a terrible defender, his court vision is nothing special and he's a chucker that shoots somewhere near the low 40's.

this. him and monta ellis are both players who get hyped up due to the fact that occasionally they'll have nights where they explode offensively but when they're off, they're OFF. perfect bench players, but they demand starting roles/salaries.
 5 years ago '06        #51
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
 ese said:
OKC is a big team because Stern helped them move the team from Seattle and fixed the lottery so they could cultivate their talent with top picks. They aren't considered a small market because the commissioner of the league was in on the deal.

Same thing happened in Chicago with Rose, Cleveland with Kyrie, Clippers with Blake. Even Orlando with Dwight after T-Mac left. The league age-limit helped the NBA get more information on young talent and ensured that they control where the best players go to a further extent than before the rule got put in.

The magic never happens in a small market without a prolific, marketable talent, and unless that player is from that hometown, they won't have a chance at a star in a big draft, even if they're the worst team in the league. The lottery and the new CBA has ensured that it won't happen with them having control over the results of the draft, trade market, and the games.

Don't get me started on the match-fixing.
 5 years ago '12        #52
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Jaguar34 said:
OKC is a big team because Stern helped them move the team from Seattle and fixed the lottery so they could cultivate their talent with top picks. They aren't considered a small market because the commissioner of the league was in on the deal.

Same thing happened in Chicago with Rose, Cleveland with Kyrie, Clippers with Blake. Even Orlando with Dwight after T-Mac left. The league age-limit helped the NBA get more information on young talent and ensured that they control where the best players go to a further extent than before the rule got put in.

The magic never happens in a small market without a prolific, marketable talent, and unless that player is from that hometown, they won't have a chance at a star in a big draft, even if they're the worst team in the league. The lottery and the new CBA has ensured that it won't happen with them having control over the results of the draft, trade market, and the games.

Don't get me started on the match-fixing.
n*gga the draft this year with Anthony Davis was obviously rigged. Benson buys the team and it had to be part of the deal that he got the #1 pick to keep them in New Orleans.
 5 years ago '04        #53
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4510 4510
 Dee Grande said:

Dallas, Houston and Detroit are the only decent-sized markets with cap space and a possible starting job for him.
dont go to detroit. i mean im from there but its the same as milwaukee when it comes to opportunities for a player of his caliber.

milwaukee is like a warm up.

aint nobody gonna that can really play gonna stay in milwaukee. its nothing in milwaukee. but its a great place to showcase your talent, as u await for that rookie expiration.

this n*ggas finna get $90M easy when this rookie contract up.
 5 years ago '05        #54
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Draft right and this isn't an issue you whiny c*nts. See OKC.
 02-04-2013, 10:44 PM         #55
NETS05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylinOnYou said:
lol this guy talks about entering free agency like he's lebron or dwight howard or some sh*t, n*gga need to stop acting like he's some international star
 02-04-2013, 10:44 PM         #56
NETS05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2totimes said:
dont go to detroit. i mean im from there but its the same as milwaukee when it comes to opportunities for a player of his caliber.

milwaukee is like a warm up.

aint nobody gonna that can really play gonna stay in milwaukee. its nothing in milwaukee. but its a great place to showcase your talent, as u await for that rookie expiration.

5 years ago '05        #57
diesel44 
space
space
$244 | Props total: 181 181
 Dee Grande said:
wouldn't be the first time nick the quick birthed a n*gga who totes the 9 and has poor shot selection
I'm literally
 02-04-2013, 10:58 PM         #58
NETS05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
wouldn't be the first time nick the quick birthed a n*gga who totes the 9 and has poor shot selection
 5 years ago '13        #59
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
 2totimes said:
 5 years ago '11        #60
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,465 | Props total: 6328 6328
 Based_One said:
He gone go into Eric Gordon mode when he get matched lol
This is what i was thinking when i found out he was restricted. I somewhat agree with you people who are talking about the unfair advantage that small market teams have to deal with it but you have Eric Gordon who tried to go to Phoneix of all places and Nicolas Batum who tried to go to Minnesota. So i don't really but the rigged stuff.

Chrisdunk said:

acting like Felton don't take some STUPID a.ss shots

I wish this guy would stay though, I'm a fan of his as well as a fan of Larry Sanders who looks like he can be a good center if he gets better offensively. If you keep Jennings and Ellis there. Sanders, Udoh and Henson in the frontcourt. I mean you really do have some good talent there. It doesn't help when you have the f*ggot sh*t that happened with Miami. If that doesn't happen it's a little more balanced in the East and you never know who would have came out of the East in the past two years
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago