Frank Ocean music Producer Chris Brown Tried to Beat the 'Living S**T' Outta Frank

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-03-2013, 01:06 PM         #21
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
If odd future was there this story woulda been 2x more hilarious
if odd future was there cb would be in the hospital right now

[video - click to view]

02-03-2013, 01:06 PM         #22
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
You know how that goes.

A bunch of n*ggas hiding behind their keyboards spewing a bunch of ignorance that they would never dare say in a public setting

Same with racists and atheists

02-03-2013, 01:07 PM         #23
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
You know how that goes.

A bunch of n*ggas hiding behind their keyboards spewing a bunch of ignorance that they would never dare say in a public setting

the fu*king irony

we all know you would go to Englewood and tell those coons how you wish they would all die or go to jail

defending homos

it all makes since now tho
 02-03-2013, 01:08 PM         #24
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
You know how that goes.

if this isn't the biggest example of the pot calling the kettle black
 02-03-2013, 01:08 PM         #25
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bkid said:
like i said before

this n*gga Breezy deserves an award

for beating homoss3xuals and loud bi*ches
 5 years ago '12        #26
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5616 5616
^the kid in that video tried to sue em not even 12 hours later
 5 years ago '12        #27
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,128 | Props total: 15802 15802
So he set Frank up

That n*gga Chris is a certified bi*ch
 5 years ago '08        #28
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 TheMindOf said:
You know how that goes.

Dude get outta here, we sh*t on everyone and everything on BX. We laugh at people getting k!lled, getting r*ped, or a.ssaulted everyday on BX. People joke about religion, make fun of kids with disabilities, make fun of people with terminal illnesses, etc everyday on BX. We even make fun of people's races/ethic groups everyday, we talk sh*t about women everyday, we call women bi*ches,s.luts, skeezers, hoochies, scallywags everyday, call n*ggas simps everyday on BX and make fun of a whole range of people. Nothing is sacred here. BUT when it comes to f*gs all of the sudden we're supposed to be politically correct? f*gs got immunity on BX? WTF is going on here? We can talk sh*t about EVERYBODY else but gays supposedly are untouchable on here??? The gay activists here are a bunch of self rightheous unreal hypocrites.
 5 years ago '11        #29
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
here goes nothing...
i was on the phone with him (lonny) while i was in my room, we get off the phone and he texts me "i feel like driving, need a ride to la" i say yeah. but let me hop in the shower first real fast, next thing you know he's outside my house. i've already taken a shower, got ready etc. etc. notice he has an m5 now instead of an m3. hop in, we drive an hour west to la (i live in rancho cucamunga)... we decide we want to go to tender greens, see earl crossing the street, tell him to join us. they order, i walk to the atm to get some money real fast. come back in order, my food takes forever. but the aqua fresca i got made it all ok. we all finish eating. idk where earl went, but we go to lonny's apt. see chito in the lobby, go up to the apt. hang for a little, he said he's going to record some song me and him did a while ago. he wants to finish up the vocals, asks me if i want to go to. i say sure, i have nothing to do. chito has to go to the movies but comes with us anyways. lonny doesn't feel like driving ask me to drive... so we pull up to westlake, and as i'm pulling up to the spot that says "frank" i see an orange lambo parked there. there's tons of open spots all around, so i park in the spot next to it. we all get out, i forgot i had my jacket in the back... so i go back and get it. we all walk into the lobby, lonny tells the people at the front some one's parked in his spot. tells them to tell whoevers car that is to move it. the runners all scramble to fix this "problem" we wait for like 5minutes, so lonny asks who's car is that. the dude at the fron desk says it's chris', we respond "chris brown?" the dude syas yeah. so we sit and wait, after like 10 minutes... chris comes out. he has a big dude with dreads on his left and a skinnier dude on the right. he sees lonny says 'whattup cuh" lonny replies "you parked in my spot, move" chris gets close enough to shake lonnys hand, lonny tells him move his car. big dude turns around and says is there a problem cuh. socks chito in his face. then instantly chris and the other dude grab lonny and try to jump him. and when i say instantly, i say instantly. there's no doubt in my mind that whole thing was a set up. anyways idk what's going on with chit and the big dude, they're off f!ghting to the side. at this point i sand up in shock, like idk what's ging on. it all happened so fast. and i'm not afraid to say that i was scared. because i really was, i really wish i knew what to do in that moment... but id didn't. i just froze up, and unfortunately watched a pretty traumatizing even take place. anyways, chris and this other dude are trying to beat lonny up while the big dude is f!ghting chito off to the side. looking back, idk why the dude hit chito. no one had their hands up, i remember distinctively lonnys hands being down towards his crotch, and chito just standing there. real defenseless. if you're in f!ghting mode, your hands are up and so are your guards. at one point lonny's tackled into this big fake candle display, laced with glass on the inside. hence where his finger being cut. he gets up, and is f!ghting both of them off. at another point he's corned into... well a corner, and as the skinny dude is trying to pin lonny up against the wall while chris is trying to beat the living sh*t out of lonny. he's elbowing the other dude in the face, and socking chris in his face defending himself. i think one thing they didn't know about lonny was that he's an extremely great f!ghter. which is a result of the failed jumping and busting of chris' nose. anyways, everything gets hazy at this point. i just remember screaming tell everyone to stop, and everyone actually stopping. i grab lonny trying to keep the f!ght from going any further. the big dude starts talking about how if we want to "bust" we can "bust. scary night all in all. every night i've layed down to sleep it lays over and over in my mind. i really wish i fought, but it's just not in my. i didn't know how to react in that situation. i'm happy everyone's ok. so there's my choppy recollection of that night. i wish nothing but the best for chris brown and his friend. more than anything i saw a young man, who's very misguided and has a lot of blackness and anger in his soul. and i think more than anyone, he has lost the most with a heavy heart like that. idk what type of demons chris is facing, but i hope he clears them all and finds a new life rooted in love and light. if you know any angry people, understand they're suffering and they're roasting in their eternal and internal anger. remember the times you've been angry and how it felt, now imagine feeling that frequently. it's not the way you'd want to live your life. we all have to let go of the negative and embrace the positive... it's really worth it
Full post
 5 years ago '08        #30
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
good sh*t CB
 5 years ago '12        #31
GroveBoy740 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,956 | Props total: 4103 4103
It all depends on how Frank asked Chris to move his car imo. I seriously doubt Frank was like "can you move your car please? You're in my spot" I bet he was on some "n*gga move your sh*t, this is my spot". It's all on how you speak to people. 1 way could be resolved in a "oh my bad, i'll move" the other you'll end up "getting jumped".
 5 years ago '10        #32
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,291 | Props total: 7639 7639
 YI-Drizzy said:
if odd future was there cb would be in the hospital right now
"If Odd future was there"

Oh noooo run everyone here comes Odd future n*ggas aint scaring no one but suburbanites.
 5 years ago '12        #33
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,128 | Props total: 15802 15802
 King Henry said:
Full post
 02-03-2013, 03:10 PM         #34
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It got kinda hazy when frank started grabbing b00ty;s
 5 years ago '06        #35
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6771 6771
Yet not one bruise was left on Oceans face

n*ggas weak
 5 years ago '10        #36
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
 bigree61 said:
so this f*g watched his friend get J"ed and all he did was yell stop

fu*king f*ggits

i wish a homo would tell me to get out his spot like he somebody
 5 years ago '12        #37
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5616 5616
 jmheight1 said:
"If Odd future was there"

Oh noooo run everyone here comes Odd future n*ggas aint scaring no one but suburbanites.
Im not saying them n*ggas are all thuggin, that whole crew is nothing to be scared of but no doubt they ALL would have jumped in or had somethin to do with it..atleast hodgy and left brain would
 5 years ago '05        #38
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,881 | Props total: 5690 5690
 GroveBoy740 said:
It all depends on how Frank asked Chris to move his car imo. I seriously doubt Frank was like "can you move your car please? You're in my spot" I bet he was on some "n*gga move your sh*t, this is my spot". It's all on how you speak to people. 1 way could be resolved in a "oh my bad, i'll move" the other you'll end up "getting jumped".
chris brown was in the wrong to begin with the n*gga knew he was wrong for parkin in franks spot, he wanted to test the n*gga, if frank backed down an acted like a punk, chris would be sh*ttin on him

Last edited by Emperor85; 02-03-2013 at 03:54 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #39
Scarface96 5 heat pts
space
space
$696 | Props total: 502 502
 SeattleLost said:
chris brown ain't tryna see left brain one on one doe

Breezy will get smoked
 5 years ago '10        #40
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
" You parked in my spot, move"
watch your d!ck suckers young n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago