Overeem Responds to Getting Ktfo...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 rockyin4 said:
Blackzillians doing work down there

[pic - click to view]

besides Vitor, Blackzilians startin' off 2013 terribly
 5 years ago '06        #42
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
I don't think Overeem is built for MMA. I don't know how to say it any other way than to say his body isn't endurance friendly. Grappling against a cage for 2 minutes and stuffing take downs is alot more tiring than blocking a punch in K1 when you're walking around at 270+ pounds. There's BIG STRONG dudes with cardio, Brock was one of them, but Brock's training largely focused around endurance to compliment his strength. One of them REEM episodes that came out befor this f!ght I heard Overeem say right after his training camp finished "gonna go hit the weights tomorrow" or some sh*t like that, like he really needs to go to the gym and do his body builder split when he's an athlete and none of that sh*t matters Brock didn't give a fu*k how big his biceps were, he trained to beat your a.ss for 5 rounds and in a division like heavyweight, if you can't knock someone out then you need to last longer than them, cause there's no such thing as "close decisions" in HW. You either get knocked out, subbed, or you get dominated by the dude with more endurance.

I think he needs to make a career decision and either take his cardio seriously, that means more endurance training and less strong man/body building training with the expectancy of some muscle mass to be lost or get out of the sport befor his stock falls anymore.

Nothing is worse than dudes knowing all they have to do is survive the first round with you to win.
i think you are jumping to conclusions

again, he loses one f!ght in 6 years, because he was c*cky no less, and people lose all fatih in the young man

by your logic, JDS isnt built for MMA either and Brock Lesnar lifts his a.ss off, so what are you talking about?
 5 years ago '06        #43
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
 nightmare said:

again, he loses one f!ght in 6 years, because he was c*cky no less, and people lose all fatih in the young man

by your logic, JDS isnt built for MMA either and Brock Lesnar lifts his a.ss off, so what are you talking about?
You defend allistar too much
 5 years ago '09        #44
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1092 1092
 nightmare said:

1. Almost all of Overeem's win came in the first round. He's lost to top guys and since he's in the UFC now you can expect him to lose ALOT MORE frequently. Win records outside of the UFC should be irrelevant when we're discussing UFC f!ghters. We seen guys like Hector Lombard come in the UFC on a huge winning streak and lose to a guy who isn't even top 5. That's how different UFC competition is.

2. He arguably lost the Werdum f!ght, mainly due to getting too tired and an inferior Werdum started to out-strike him.

3. JDS is a good mix between strength and endurance at Heavyweight. He doesn't have gas like Cain or Brock but he can f!ght for 3 rounds at a fair pace. Overeem can't.

4. All of Brock's training was largely focused around endurance

[video - click to view]

^ Overeem doesn't do that sh*t

Anything else you want debunked?
 5 years ago '06        #45
space
space
 TreZ said:
You defend allistar too much
shut up

im stating facts, because im not a fair weather fan, like most of these bx cats, im defending him too much?? as soon as a dude/team loses 90% of ya'll bx cats jump ship and bash them
 5 years ago '06        #46
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
  1. Almost all of Overeem's win came in the first round. He's lost to top guys and since he's in the UFC now you can expect him to lose ALOT MORE frequently. Win records outside of the UFC should be irrelevant when we're discussing UFC f!ghters. We seen guys like Hector Lombard come in the UFC on a huge winning streak and lose to a guy who isn't even top 5. That's how different UFC competition is.

2. He arguably lost the Werdum f!ght, mainly due to getting too tired and an inferior Werdum started to out-strike him.

3. JDS is a good mix between strength and endurance at Heavyweight. He doesn't have gas like Cain or Brock but he can f!ght for 3 rounds at a fair pace. Overeem can't.

you didnt debunk anything

after one loss, in which he cost himself the f!ght, now hes not built for MMA?

thats a big difference than you saying he feel he should change his workout

but the point i mean is that you werent saying this sh*t prior to last night, so thats BS on your part. now if he loses a couple of more f!ghts in that fashion, then you have a case, but until then, i dont think its a fair appraisal on his workout

and about Hector Lombard, he lost his first UFC f!ght but look what he did in his second UFC f!ght, so FOH
 5 years ago '10        #47
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
I already thought he was overrated but saying he's not built for MMA? That's ridiculous. He hadn't been f!ghting very frequently and not the top competition, but he still hadn't lost in 5 years. Plus he won the first 2 rounds last night.

He fu*ked up by clinching/grappling the first two rounds instead of focusing on striking. He tired himself out with his own gameplan and gave Bigfoot a chance to win
 02-03-2013, 09:29 PM         #48
Tony Tracksuits 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjewelz said:
I'd fu*k.The bi*ch ain't ugly but if you can't/haven't ever touched anything better than that you need to come out this way.She's an avg white chick with pretty eyes & a sh*tload of makeup.If that's what you like Cali is calling your name.

On topic though that n*gga got knocked the fu*k out man I didn't care who won so I was fully entertained.Nothing like a good knockout.
Guaranteed all you do is fu*k trolls get the fu*k outta here she a 10 for sure reem still my dog
 5 years ago '06        #49
space
space
 AdvanceIsThe said:
I already thought he was overrated but saying he's not built for MMA? That's ridiculous. He hadn't been f!ghting very frequently and not the top competition, but he still hadn't lost in 5 years. Plus he won the first 2 rounds last night.

He fu*ked up by clinching/grappling the first two rounds instead of focusing on striking. He tired himself out with his own gameplan and gave Bigfoot a chance to win
exactly. theres plenty of top f!ghters in the UFC who have questionable gas tanks, so to say someone should just hang it up, because they lost one f!ght, is total horsesh*t

again based on Zao's appraisal, JDS should retire

should Overeem (and JDS) work on condtioning? HELL YES! but say they arent built for the sport!? thats silly. n*gga acting like Overeem hasnt been f!ghting for 10+ years in MMA
 02-03-2013, 10:08 PM         #50
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:

Ever see the training Lesnar used to do in his prime (College-WWE days)

Remember reading that in WWE magazine. don't know if it was true are not
 5 years ago '11        #51
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Lol@bx using a equal's bi*ch to switch the convo from reem getting ktfo. Y'all ain't slick yell™
 5 years ago '06        #52
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
shooooooooott
 5 years ago '05        #53
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 Y.G. said:
Oh so you're a playa playa. Well please Mr. Playa, show us these "bad b*tches from cali," that you yourself are f*ckin, that put this "average white girl" to shame.
What he said ^^^^^^

This bi*ch is in no way, shape or for average......or even close to it
 5 years ago '06        #54
space
space
 Lighto said:
He didnt dominate sh*t and got ktfo by a guy whise stand up isnt even his strong point. Dudes overrated couldnt cut it at lhw so juiced up to hw and made his name on beating mostly bums hes not a top 5 hw.
 5 years ago '06        #55
space
space
 FlamboyantOne said:
What he said ^^^^^^

This bi*ch is in no way, shape or for average......or even close to it
every time somebody put a bad bi*ch up here, n*ggas on here swear she average
 5 years ago '05        #56
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,267 | Props total: 4338 4338
smh...Overeem=Overrated
 5 years ago '05        #57
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
thats what happens when u get off the juice and still act c*cky as fu*k
i was so mad i wanted to protest watching the superbowl cuz all my picks except Nog got destroyed and i a.ssumed super bowl would go the same route but luckily Ravens won barely
 5 years ago '08        #58
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
My hero is done.

The Reem is................ not coming

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #59
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
Again i asked... All those pretty bi*ches in the world.. Someone has to fu*k em right? Why cant it be someone from BX? I swear yall think only celebrities and athletes get bad bi*ches. i
 5 years ago '12        #60
5E8FW 
space
space
space
$7,659 | Props total: 4169 4169
 Aleandroid said:
Cause he's dating an average white girl?
Batch regular as hell.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy