Overeem Responds to Getting Ktfo...

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Y.G. said:
Why n*ggas in here trying to stunt like they wouldn't mash or like they're mashing something better?
this is boxden, n*ggas on here have said beyonce is average
 5 years ago '07        #22
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Y.G. said:
Why n*ggas in here trying to stunt like they wouldn't mash or like they're mashing something better?
I'd fu*k.The bi*ch ain't ugly but if you can't/haven't ever touched anything better than that you need to come out this way.She's an avg white chick with pretty eyes & a sh*tload of makeup.If that's what you like Cali is calling your name.

On topic though that n*gga got knocked the fu*k out man I didn't care who won so I was fully entertained.Nothing like a good knockout.
 5 years ago '12        #23
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
I would feel so fu*king stupid if I was Overeem should of respected Bigfoot
 5 years ago '12        #24
Vrl87 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 375 375
I was at D&B's last night during the f!ght and it was a pack house in there. Their was a group of Overeem fans getting rowdy and most of the crowd was just chilling and watching the f!ght. As soon as bigfoot threw those punches and knocked him out, I kid you not, everyone fu*king stood up in shock and was cheering. Moments after, the group left the room and didn't even stay for the Edgar/Aldo f!ght
 5 years ago '05        #25
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 blackjewelz said:
I'd fu*k.The bi*ch ain't ugly but if you can't/haven't ever touched anything better than that you need to come out this way.She's an avg white chick with pretty eyes & a sh*tload of makeup.If that's what you like Cali is calling your name.

On topic though that n*gga got knocked the fu*k out man I didn't care who won so I was fully entertained.Nothing like a good knockout.
Oh so you're a playa playa. Well please Mr. Playa, show us these "bad b*tches from cali," that you yourself are f*ckin, that put this "average white girl" to shame.
 5 years ago '09        #26
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
 notoriousthugzz said:
Judging from the comments we got a lot of reem stans in here... aka f*ggots

Hes done
You crazy? He wasn't defending at all. He was letting bigfoot tee off on him cause he thought he could eat it and he damn well did for about 10 seconds. His c*ckiness got the best of him.
 5 years ago '06        #27
space
space
 thug prayers said:
No fu*king kidding.

If this bi*ch is "average" then I would literally have 10 girlfriend and NEVER be at home.

"Average"
like i said, this is boxden, everyone here dates models
 02-03-2013, 07:02 PM         #28
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Overeems my dude but I got to admit

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Black Samurai; 02-03-2013 at 07:04 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #29
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
 Lighto said:
Hes not done but he got exposed for being overrated. Hes not fu*king with cain or jds.
Overrated? He took a year off and came in and dominated one of the top heavyweights. He got ahead of himself and was feeling himself a bit too much and he got caught because of it. He didn't respect Silva like he'd respect Cain and JDS.
 5 years ago '06        #30
space
space
 Black Samurai said:
Overeems my dude but I got to admit

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

the internet has ruined so much self-esteem in this day and age
 5 years ago '06        #31
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Overrated? He took a year off and came in and dominated one of the top heavyweights. He got ahead of himself and was feeling himself a bit too much and he got caught because of it. He didn't respect Silva like he'd respect Cain and JDS.
this.
 5 years ago '04        #32
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
THAT bi*ch LOOKS AVERAGE...
 5 years ago '06        #33
space
space
 Flying Jesus said:
overeem still gonna come back and have the belt by early next year ...

this is a minor set back
i hope so
 5 years ago '04        #34
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
 thug prayers said:
Overeem still won tho

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i'ma post b!tchfoot's disgusting a.ss family in a sec

HE LOOKS AS FRUITY AS KANYE WEST'S SKIRT...
 5 years ago '10        #35
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
Let's be real....this horse meat eating motherfu*ker would probably still get that girl if he was a plumber. Posting pictures of his girl isn't gonna change the fact that he got smashed for being c*cky and lost a whole bunch of future money
 5 years ago '06        #36
space
space
 AdvanceIsThe said:
Let's be real....this horse meat eating motherfu*ker would probably still get that girl if he was a plumber. Posting pictures of his girl isn't gonna change the fact that he got smashed for being c*cky and lost a whole bunch of future money
his money will be iight
 5 years ago '07        #37
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
always thought overeem was kinda overrated, cause he used to be a walking punching bag before the roids.
 5 years ago '10        #38
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
Blackzillians doing work down there

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #39
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
always thought overeem was kinda overrated, cause he used to be a walking punching bag before the roids.
he lost a handful of f!ghts and that made him a walking punching bag?

bandwagon always k!lls me
 5 years ago '09        #40
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
I don't think Overeem is built for MMA. I don't know how to say it any other way than to say his body isn't endurance friendly. Grappling against a cage for 2 minutes and stuffing take downs is alot more tiring than blocking a punch in K1 when you're walking around at 270+ pounds. There's BIG STRONG dudes with cardio, Brock was one of them, but Brock's training largely focused around endurance to compliment his strength. One of them REEM episodes that came out befor this f!ght I heard Overeem say right after his training camp finished "gonna go hit the weights tomorrow" or some sh*t like that, like he really needs to go to the gym and do his body builder split when he's an athlete and none of that sh*t matters Brock didn't give a fu*k how big his biceps were, he trained to beat your a.ss for 5 rounds and in a division like heavyweight, if you can't knock someone out then you need to last longer than them, cause there's no such thing as "close decisions" in HW. You either get knocked out, subbed, or you get dominated by the dude with more endurance.

I think he needs to make a career decision and either take his cardio seriously, that means more endurance training and less strong man/body building training with the expectancy of some muscle mass to be lost or get out of the sport befor his stock falls anymore.

Nothing is worse than dudes knowing all they have to do is survive the first round with you to win. And at this point it may even be too late to bother with changing his training up so drastically. Maybe he will fix this simply by pacing himself better in f!ghts but that won't be enough

Last edited by Zaosyn; 02-03-2013 at 09:08 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy