Feb 3 - 9-year-old Bronx boy fights for his life after being thrown off of building roof by neighbor

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 Mike Nitty said:
are you dumb or dumber n*gga pick 1

He threw a 9 yo off the roof of a 5 story building...my question to your dumbass is what could that lil boy have done to make dude throw him off...rape his lil sister, maybe strap a cheetah to his grandmama back to watch her run dude (17 yo) is charged wit as of right now attempted murder...he not getting off on self-defense not even temp insanity or a crime of passion...dude straight up threw the lil boy off the roof and denied it.

and your retarded a.ss is looking at me like I'd be in the wrong for fu*king this lil n*gga up if that was my nephew naaw son grown a.ss man here...be 35 in 2 months if I had to give up my rest of my freedom for riding on a spineless 17 yo for throwing my neph off a roof...so be it.

Hope you don't got kids bruh...worthless father you'd be.
 ManWithoutFear! said:
You have a goddamn Lion in your avy yet you're coming off like the only pus*y cat with this post.
Retarded perspective.
Let a muthafuhka throw my nephew off a roof. Jail would be the last of his worries.
Eye for an Eye
And in the end..

Fuhkit
Cool story brahs..... Now we'd have a dead or nearly dead 17 year old and an "uncle" (you) and possible father in jail now leaving behind a fatherless child because you went and acted on your initial emotions believing it justified your actions and or resolved anything besides feeding the rage within you.....

This world is the way it is because we still would rather feed our emotions rather than educate and teach by example....

thanks anyway....
 5 years ago '08        #42
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12242 12242
 Universal~Mind said:
Cool story brahs..... Now we'd have a dead or nearly dead 17 year old and an "uncle" (you) and possible father in jail now leaving behind a fatherless child because you went and acted on your initial emotions believing it justified your actions and or resolved anything besides feeding the rage within you.....

This world is the way it is because we still would rather feed our emotions rather than educate and teach by example....

thanks anyway....
I don't have kids pimp...made it almost 35 years without a BM dragging me through a court system...gotta degree and mortgage and a whip that's paid off...point Im making I lived long enough to see the good side of life so if giving up my freedom is what's needed to fu*k this lil n*gga for dropping my neph off 5 stories then its what has to be done. Im just telling you what a real n*gga would feel...dude family aint ask for this sh*t to happen...if Im reading the story correct the lil boy was dragged outta his crib

its gonna be me or my bro that woulda got to this n*gga...rather it be me my Bro younger, married with 2 kids...Ill take that 1 for Team Nitty if I had to, fu*k a neverending cycle of violence or educating at that point bruh...we got big plans for my lil n*gga on that hoop court if something like this happened....off wit his head cuz Ill spend the rest of my life in a jail for cutting a promising kids life so short.
 02-04-2013, 01:49 PM         #43
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:

thanks anyway....
Anyway...

Respect your side of the spectrum and all but that world you'd like isn't the world we're living in and it will never be. Knowledge yourself all your life just to be k!lled doing some sh*t as simple as going to get some ice cream.
For all I've worked for and all that I've learned in my 30 years I still know it can all be over
in the blink of an eye.
And this poor fuhking kid was 9
 5 years ago '10        #44
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,942 | Props total: 8613 8613
Is that the building they used in Home Alone 2?
 5 years ago '06        #45
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2324 2324
 Mike Nitty said:
I don't have kids pimp...made it almost 35 years without a BM dragging me through a court system...gotta degree and mortgage and a whip that's paid off...point Im making I lived long enough to see the good side of life so if giving up my freedom is what's needed to fu*k this lil n*gga for dropping my neph off 5 stories then its what has to be done. Im just telling you what a real n*gga would feel...dude family aint ask for this sh*t to happen...if Im reading the story correct the lil boy was dragged outta his crib

its gonna be me or my bro that woulda got to this n*gga...rather it be me my Bro younger, married with 2 kids...Ill take that 1 for Team Nitty if I had to, fu*k a neverending cycle of violence or educating at that point bruh...we got big plans for my lil n*gga on that hoop court if something like this happened....off wit his head cuz Ill spend the rest of my life in a jail for cutting a promising kids life so short.
Spoken like a n*gga I could rock w/....The pussification of the American male (specifically Black) continues. Whether it's an official agenda, or not, feminizing males in today's society is real & tangible. You mafukkas better learn to grab your nuts & man the fukk up outchea.
 5 years ago '05        #46
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
 illini10fan said:
why this 17yr old hanging out with a 9yr old kid anyway..his friend? im sorry but my kid is not gonna be hanging out with a fu*king 17yr old kid. and people calling him a good kid with a record lol..smh
If you read the article, you would know that the kid was being babysat by the 17 year olds grandmother.
 5 years ago '07        #47
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4823 4823
 jbooda03 said:
probably got caught up somehow, I like to imagine he either snitched before or fu*ked up in someway for them to throw him off the roof. Hold up BX I'm not saying it was right or wrong I'm just saying sh*t be rough sometimes in the hood

[pic - click to view]

im just sayin,shoulda been u thrown off a roof
 5 years ago '05        #48
rprose 
space
space
$702 | Props total: 118 118
sounds like Bishop and Q sh*t off Juice!
 5 years ago '07        #49
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 125 125
some fu*ked up sh*t we live with in this world...
 5 years ago '12        #50
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 popsjenkins said:
We don't know what the 9 yr old did to the 17 yr old?????

Can you tell me what a 9yr old can do to a 17yr old that makes him drag the little homie out his apt, up the stairs to the roof and toss him off???

And you better not say some dumb sh*t like snitch
Why cant he? Why cant snitching be used as a reason? Being snitched on CAN cause somebody to throw a fu*king body off a 5 story building. Being snitched on gets people k!lled so why can't it promote this 4 eyed nerd to do some crucial sh*t? He already has priors so we know he aint some lil innocent angel. All i'm saying is a 9 year old can do alot of damage

fu*ked up story tho, this monkey needs to get some football numbers for this
 5 years ago '12        #51
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
this is so sad. i hope he pulls through..
 5 years ago '05        #52
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Anyway...

Respect your side of the spectrum and all but that world you'd like isn't the world we're living in and it will never be. Knowledge yourself all your life just to be k!lled doing some sh*t as simple as going to get some ice cream.
For all I've worked for and all that I've learned in my 30 years I still know it can all be over
in the blink of an eye.
And this poor fuhking kid was 9
Let me propose this question... Do you believe this "world we're living in" would be any better off if we were immortals?

This isn't the world we livin in because nobody is willing to take responsibility. Don't tell me about "real n*gga sh*t" because most of the people YOU consider "real n*ggas" are followers.....
 5 years ago '07        #53
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4823 4823
 matelyan said:
You're really turning this tragedy into an opportunity to promote your religious beliefs? Maybe you should revist your history books and look back at much more brutal and savage times.

Do you recall the Roman empire where anybody could be executed for no good reason at all?

Or how about the era of The Huns when they k!lled anybody and everybody they could in the name of land?

The Christians during the crusades when they k!lled any non-Christians just because they could? And then followed up that nice act with their Inquisition and then took the show on the road and brought disease and genocide to the early Americas, while also introducing this hemisphere to legal slavery.

And in the past century we have seen the destruction caused by the like of Idi Amin, Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot.

Humanity has ALWAYS been fu*ked up, and truth be told the world is maybe more peaceful and civilized than its ever been. We have comparatively little genocide, dictatorships and denial of human rights as compared to many periods of history. As sad as it is to say, individual violence like this is less tragic than mass murder/genocide a la Stalin/Hitler/Mussolini etc.
what does all that have to do wit modern america?particulary nyc?every part of tha world has some brutal history,but even at its low points children were usually cherished
 02-04-2013, 06:36 PM         #54
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This world has always been a sh*tty place, now we just have access to all media outlets through blogs and social media. If you never got on the internet today you wouldn't have known this happened. Just like the other hundreds of fu*ked up things that's going to happen this week, if you don't see the article you won't know or care. This has always and will always be a sh*tty world because of the sh*tty people in it. It's nothing new under the sun.
 5 years ago '08        #55
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
this n*gga need to sit in jail until he turns 35.
 02-04-2013, 07:15 PM         #56
Jsinn23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW, crazy
 02-04-2013, 08:37 PM         #57
Ro DB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad stuff.

Doesnt matter now but I hope they were just fu*king around and this was an accident.

If he intentionally threw that kid off a roof he deserves to be murdered himself.
 5 years ago '04        #58
peto 
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 16 16
What kind of gay a.ss name is Casmine?
Anyway I hope lil homie makes it through, this is the story of what made Freddy Martin become a gangsta its all history from here
 02-04-2013, 08:46 PM         #59
Chillin85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

02-04-2013, 08:51 PM         #60
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
I didn't know Tay Zonday was this violent??

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

chocolate raining kids

Last edited by CS35; 02-04-2013 at 09:03 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy