Feb 3 - 9-year-old Bronx boy fights for his life after being thrown off of building roof by neighbor

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,526 | Props total: 3173 3173
Freddy’s grandmother, who was baby-sitting him in the apartment, didn’t immediately realize the child had even left the home. She told neighbors the boy was lying down and disappeared after he got up to get a drink.
This is the problem. Parents n shyt don't give a fukc no more what these lil n*ggas is doin. And the other lil n*gga fukcin mother playin it like she just miss her son and don't know what happened
 02-04-2013, 03:02 AM         #22
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kooper said:
Aska got the juice now

Damn it's fu*ked up you made me chuckle in this thread

Can you imagine how scared that boy was? I hope he makes a full recovery. No words to express how I feel about this

Last edited by Throbbin' Thicke; 02-04-2013 at 03:57 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #23
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
Did he battle Lux?

[pic - click to view]

Hope dude pulls through. Truly fu*ked up thing

Last edited by whitesand; 02-04-2013 at 03:21 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #24
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 whitesand said:
Did he battle Lux?

[pic - click to view]

Hope dude pulls through. Truly fu*ked up thing
 02-04-2013, 08:11 AM         #25
AndyRose23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whitesand said:
Did he battle Lux?

[pic - click to view]

Sir you are goin straight to hell with ya eyes wide open

Me too.
 5 years ago '11        #26
Gerald21pa 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,348 | Props total: 1040 1040
 BluCupShawty said:
this world is an ungodly place now, ppl should pay just a little attention to whats goin on behind the scenes

Thank you somebody gets it. This world is LITERALLY
Is devils. God through prophets and Jesus that
This world is going to become more evil and
Heartless by the generation. These are times of sorrow
But also what Christ told us its revealing as
Of now.
 5 years ago '09        #27
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 17946 17946
as*hole
 5 years ago '07        #28
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479

Just sad....
 5 years ago '08        #29
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 RLRugby said:
i dont know the exact story so ill hold onto my comments

you dont know what that lil n*gga did to homie
We don't know what the 9 yr old did to the 17 yr old?????

Can you tell me what a 9yr old can do to a 17yr old that makes him drag the little homie out his apt, up the stairs to the roof and toss him off???

And you better not say some dumb sh*t like snitch
 5 years ago '11        #30
Gou 
space
space
$915 | Props total: 271 271
 Kooper said:
Aska got the juice now

where is a styles p smiley when u need it? ........

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #31
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
While this situation is unfortunate, unnecessary, and tragic on all accounts, one thing is certain. The dude who pushed son off the rooftop is clearly wearing "baggy" gear. He is in no way related to the v*ginal society of Hipster, skinny jean wearing lames of today's era. Hence his cold and or reckless way of dealing with whatever led to tossing son from the roof top. (just an observation)

Other than that I hope lil dude makes as much of a full recovery as he can both physically and psychologically. Nobody should have to be subjected to that kind of experience and or treatment no matter the reason that resulted.

The Culprit is a savage and it's a wonder what led him to exercise such savage behavior without any hesitation...
 5 years ago '12        #32
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
Failed r*pe attempt...
 5 years ago '04        #33
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Gerald21pa said:

Of now.
You're really turning this tragedy into an opportunity to promote your religious beliefs? Maybe you should revist your history books and look back at much more brutal and savage times.

Do you recall the Roman empire where anybody could be executed for no good reason at all?

Or how about the era of The Huns when they k!lled anybody and everybody they could in the name of land?

The Christians during the crusades when they k!lled any non-Christians just because they could? And then followed up that nice act with their Inquisition and then took the show on the road and brought disease and genocide to the early Americas, while also introducing this hemisphere to legal slavery.

And in the past century we have seen the destruction caused by the like of Idi Amin, Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot.

Humanity has ALWAYS been fu*ked up, and truth be told the world is maybe more peaceful and civilized than its ever been. We have comparatively little genocide, dictatorships and denial of human rights as compared to many periods of history. As sad as it is to say, individual violence like this is less tragic than mass murder/genocide a la Stalin/Hitler/Mussolini etc.
 5 years ago '04        #34
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
fu*king kids in NY aint got sh*t better to do
 5 years ago '08        #35
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
Son I gotta 8yo nephew...that boy wouldn't have made it through the night...woulda been me or my bro on that a.ss...deal wit the consequences as they come.
 5 years ago '05        #36
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 Mike Nitty said:
Son I gotta 8yo nephew...that boy wouldn't have made it through the night...woulda been me or my bro on that a.ss...deal wit the consequences as they come.
This is a retarded perspective that leads to a never ending cycle.... How you know the 17year old dude wasn't reacting in the same manner with the 9yo that you now wan't to react to the 17yo?

5 years ago '08        #37
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
 Universal~Mind said:
This is a retarded perspective that leads to a never ending cycle.... How you know the 17year old dude wasn't reacting in the same manner with the 9yo that you now wan't to react to the 17yo?

are you dumb or dumber n*gga pick 1

He threw a 9 yo off the roof of a 5 story building...my question to your dumbass is what could that lil boy have done to make dude throw him off...rape his lil sister, maybe strap a cheetah to his grandmama back to watch her run dude (17 yo) is charged wit as of right now attempted murder...he not getting off on self-defense not even temp insanity or a crime of passion...dude straight up threw the lil boy off the roof and denied it.

and your retarded a.ss is looking at me like I'd be in the wrong for fu*king this lil n*gga up if that was my nephew naaw son grown a.ss man here...be 35 in 2 months if I had to give up my rest of my freedom for riding on a spineless 17 yo for throwing my neph off a roof...so be it.

Hope you don't got kids bruh...worthless father you'd be.
 02-04-2013, 11:53 AM         #38
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:

You have a goddamn Lion in your avy yet you're coming off like the only pus*y cat with this post.
Retarded perspective.
Let a muthafuhka throw my nephew off a roof. Jail would be the last of his worries.
Eye for an Eye
And in the end..

[video - click to view]

Fuhkit
 5 years ago '07        #39
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 5898 5898
Man that's wildd
 5 years ago '10        #40
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 luckluck said:
Now as compared to when? The Roman empire where anybody could be executed for no reason at all? The Huns when they k!lled anybody and everybody they could in the name of land? The Christians during the crusades when they k!lled any non-Christians just because they could? The early Americas when slavery was legal? Idi Amin? Hitler? Stalin. Pol Pot? Caligula? Nero? Etc.

Humanity has ALWAYS been fu*ked up, and truth be told the world is maybe more peaceful and civilized than its ever been. We have comparatively little genocide, dictatorships and denial of human rights as compared to many periods of history. sh*t is still fu*ked up, but fu*ked up with a modicum of civilized control. As sad as it is to say, individual violence like this is less tragic than mass murder/genocide a la Stalin/Hitler/Mussolini etc.
I see your pov and can respect that. Man always harbored evil from within and oftentimes let the evil take over but the news is a perfect example of what I'm saying. There's nothing man can do that will be new up under the sun, no doubt. But the news shows a glimpse of how busy the devil and his demons are. Cold murders, public shootings, broken families, physical/s3xual child abuse, kidnappings, feminine men, loose women and etc are the norm now. Society doesn't even cringe anymore @ those things. That says A LOT about this ungodly and sick world we live in. Which in the long runs fu*ks our youth and have them confused as to whats right or wrong. I'm not preaching fan esp on BX just speaking my piece.

Gerald21pa said:

Of now.
Thats why I chose the words "behind the scenes"
Ppl see everything as physical yet ignore the spiritual. It's a reason why humans do the things we do and why things happen the way they do. Throwing a young child off a five story building is not humane, seems more demonic to me.

Nissan Cima said:
Failed r*pe attempt...
Wouldn't shock me @ all, s3xual abuse on kids is becoming the norm in this world now.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy