Juelz Santana Explains Why He Likes To Wear Women's Clothing

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-04-2013, 03:38 PM         #161
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another 1

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #162
reppnta19 
space
space
space
$191 | Props total: 6 6
 RAZAH CUTS said:
he likes that sh*t for the same reason women be liking that sh*t.... it's loud and fu*kin tacky most times..

he can do what he wants..
u g*y
 5 years ago '10        #163
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Minister said:
if our fathers taught us rite we shouldn't gangbang either

I agree...somewhat

Same sh*t different day

All throughout history men have battled and fought other men in groups. Over territory, women, money, religion, etc etc. Man has always been destructive and violent by nature, but s3xing another man and dressing like women? Not so much.....

Ghost Writer said:
Please show me the women's shoes. Again if you watched the video there is no mention of women's shoes.
them cheetah girl joints he bought for him and his son, the ones his son rub on his face =man law violation but lets not forget about the belt
 5 years ago '11        #164
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
so if its gay for a man to wear a womans belt that doesnt even look like a girls belt i guess it must be gay for girls to go in to foot locker and buy shoes for themsleves for the little boys section?cause i know a bunch of girls that do that and i guess its gay for them to also buy mens shirts that they also like cause it look better then the womans one or they dont make it on womans?you n*ggaz just on some homophobic sh*t and dont get no girls and cant dress
 02-04-2013, 03:42 PM         #165
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:

I agree...somewhat

Same sh*t different day

All throughout history men have battled and fought other men in groups. Over territory, women, money, religion, etc etc. Man has always been destructive and violent by nature, but s3xing another man and dressing like women? Not so much.....
history is lackin bruh

when u graduate?
 5 years ago '10        #166
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Check the join date. I'm more of an "OG" than you'll ever be. Sorry my post count doesn't compete with yours. It must be cause I'm gay right?

you're obviously reaching out of being hurt
Where did I say I was on BX OG or even you?

I chopped up with quite a few of em and the wack and gay sh*t that gets high thread counts became a bit too much, hence the reason they are not here/rarely here. Ask any of the BX og's if this site is anywhere as gay as it is now.
 02-04-2013, 03:44 PM         #167
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:

I agree...somewhat

Same sh*t different day

[pic - click to view]

lawse!
 5 years ago '09        #168
waveycee 
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
Lol at Bx OG's....who gives a sh*t!!!!! Yo I got mad respect on the Bx message board dawg!!! G's up. Sooo Woooo!!!!
 02-04-2013, 03:46 PM         #169
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since when real n*ggas got plates in they lip?

[pic - click to view]

our creator must have intentions i dont understand

Last edited by Minister; 02-04-2013 at 03:49 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #170
space
space
 Minister said:
history is lackin bruh

when u graduate?

From full sail in 2014 lil homie
Nice rebuttal with facts by the way.
 02-04-2013, 03:47 PM         #171
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dbl65
 02-04-2013, 03:48 PM         #172
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Incredible job contributing to the conversation. I have learned a lot from your insightful post and will look forward to reading your posts in the future.

P.S. Nice choice of smiley face. That says a lot about your character. In fact, Ray Allen plays for the Heat right? Isn't Chris Bosh on the Heat? I hear from a lot of people that he is supposedly gay? Maybe you are using that smiley face to tell us you're gay?
If you are going to troll at least be reasonably witty or hell even funny.

Smh.
 02-04-2013, 03:48 PM         #173
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:

From full sail in 2014 lil homie
Nice rebuttal with facts by the way.
full sail
 5 years ago '10        #174
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9058 9058
 Carlton Black said:
anyone that's aware of this gay agenda that's being forced on everyone notice how these f*ggot rappers keep on taking tip toe steps out of the closet?...they start off slowly with with skinny jeans & wearing pink...now that it's become mainstream for males to wear pink & skinny jeans they've decided to push the envelope even further now with skirts ie:Kanye & Asap,Diddy sh*t even Snoop....

next up is high heels & bra's......just wait for it...it's coming...
That is true, homos3xual influences are slowly being pushed more and more on society.

Just like Nipsey Hussle said "homos3xual acts become kid's influences" or something along those lines lol.

I agree with Juelz when he said people shouldn't care about who a style is a.ssociated with though.

I don't care if a designer is gay, I'll wear his clothing brand if it's nice. At the same time, I don't condone skinny jeans or men dressing like females.
 5 years ago '09        #175
waveycee 
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
Boxden OG..... Soooo Wooooo!!!
 5 years ago '05        #176
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
Most y'all fat n*ggas can't do what juelz does.. I mean those belts and sh*t is hella small

... But I already know for a fact, that if a lot of they female sht was large enough for some of flashy nighas, and was in the men section you would buy it..

Most sh*t these days is really unis3x.. That's just how fashion is.. What's more important is HOW you wear something..

Don't be so narrow minded to think a piece of leather determines s3xuality..
 5 years ago '04        #177
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6066 6066
 Ghost Writer said:
You said people will co-sign anything if it's someone they fu*k with. I a.ssume that was directed towards the people defending Juelz (me being one of them).

If you can't understand that simple chain of events, I don't know what to tell you. I don't "fu*ks" with Juelz. At least I haven't in almost 8 years.
soooooo u cosign wearin heels and sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #178
space
space
 Minister said:

[pic - click to view]

lawse!

I see my post went way over your head

waveycee said:
Lol at Bx OG's....who gives a sh*t!!!!! Yo I got mad respect on the Bx message board dawg!!! G's up. Sooo Woooo!!!!

lame attempt from a lame
this site is falling off #fact

Minister said:
since when real n*ggas got plates in they lip?

[pic - click to view]

our reator must have intentions i dont understand

Thats been a part of african's culture for decades
Stop trying so hard and use common sense please sir.
Are you white tho? Seriously...Because I'm having a hard time grasping you cheerleading for jewelz and posting africans with lip plates, a celly, and chopper as a rebuttal.
 02-04-2013, 03:53 PM         #179
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
White Ipod?????

Must be a f*ggot.
steve jobs was gay

everybody has gay phones nowadays

itunes got homo viruses

go to c:/program files/itunes/music/gayness

find all type of wird sh*t
 02-04-2013, 03:56 PM         #180
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
Most y'all fat n*ggas can't do what juelz does.. I mean those belts and sh*t is hella small

... But I already know for a fact, that if a lot of they female sht was large enough for some of flashy nighas, and was in the men section you would buy it..

Most sh*t these days is really unis3x.. That's just how fashion is.. What's more important is HOW you wear something..

Don't be so narrow minded to think a piece of leather determines s3xuality..
i knew u was comin thru soon enuff
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy