F&%k, Am I Really Bout To Say This? Myspace Could Make A Come Back.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-05-2013, 12:56 PM         #41
SkinnyBlunts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they shouldn't have bought myspace, they should have just made up a brand new one.

nobody wants to go back to myspace. its all jokes.
 5 years ago '05        #42
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
 sittinpretti said:
Remember when you could only have 8 pictures, so females would get a photobucket account and post bout 20 pictures on their profile. I remember going check Somaya Reece and Tila Tequila's page like it was yesterday. Trying to find a a good a.ss song to throw on my page before that chick accept my friend request.

Then hop in them messages like
Dat feeling when you find the biitch from up the block you like. Hit her up, and actually kick it with her, knowing damn well without myspace you wouldnt have had the swag to bag.

[pic - click to view]

goods times. But seriously non private profile myspace was probably the most socializing i ever did online. Because all the people i found on myspace i actually started chilling with, and keeping up with. And this was before fu*king notification. Myspace came out when i had just turned 18, and myspace had freshmans up. So it was just perfect senior year. You see someone read what they are about hit em up, simply beautiful. None of that you add me, i add you, then forget to talk to you. Basically social networking now is talk to n*ggas you know, laaaaameeee! I rather use the internet to meet more people.
 5 years ago '04        #43
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
 KeithHernandez said:
I feel the opposite. Social networking is shifting into a social sharing space. Status updates are less important when a picture of food, wine, or a location say more by saying less. Since everyone is online now, either by phone or computer, the networking aspect is gone -- especially within the new generation.

Reconnecting isn't a priority anymore because the a.ssumption is that the main users of these services ARE connected. It's all about what I've got and where I've been, and are you kinda jealous of me? Because if you post something I don't have, I'll be kinda jealous of you.

Twitter may act as a real-time RSS for news in fields that interest you. I really don't see many conversations happening there anymore (at least in the circles I travel). It's devolved into circle jerks between people who are already friends and snarky live tweets during any big event. The trending topics and hashtags are an absolute wasteland.

Twitter is unbearable for me during any primetime game or award show.

Myspace is trying to represent a platform where people are able to share their "creativity," something it seemed to have aimed at before. All the other social media platforms you said seem to be the same with me too. Whereas i think we as a culture are starting to shift into a more individualized nation, where individuals have as much "power" as does a corporation ex. being able to become "internet famous" or known for something just as simple as putting it on youtube. Myspace will try to have that medium between an instagram and youtube, where you can still share you individual talents, interests, etc while acting as a resume type thing. BEcause we all know you gota gear yourself towards that money aka big corporations self made or not.
 5 years ago '04        #44
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
 biggsteel said:
That zip code search was a game changer. That needs to be reintroduced
yeah the zip code search is what put blackplanet.com out of the game.. n*ggas was like I can see thumbnails and search by zip code? It was alot of mini social networking sites that died out when myspace got hot.i haven't been able to get back into social networking since the myspace days.. Facebook has too much family and friends you havent seen in years creep up on you and twitter is too time consuming. I find little interest in looking at a timeline full of random thoughts
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago