F&%k, Am I Really Bout To Say This? Myspace Could Make A Come Back.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
5677 pageviews
46 comments

Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
F&%k, Am I Really Bout To Say This? Myspace Could Make A Come Back.

The new myspace is actually kinda nice, and its built with touch interfaces in mind. Basically its modern as hell. Clean too.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Reminds me of windows 8 interface.

I dont social network, and been facebook free for over a year and change going on 2. I dont want to get into it again. But if i did i would fux wit myspace 2.0 or 3.0 lost count.

Interface got me, extremely good.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-02-2013 at 02:31 PM..

46 comments for "F&%k, Am I Really Bout To Say This? Myspace Could Make A Come Back."

02-02-2013, 02:32 PM         #2
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
been on the beta for awhile and its alright i like it...if the females flock to it then it can be viable
 5 years ago '05        #3
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
 Shakezula714 said:
been on the beta for awhile and its alright i like it...if the females flock to it then it can be viable
Bring back the non private profiles man.

I miss doing a zip code search and seeing all the hoes in my hood. And in my city. Hitting them up and finding out we mutual friends etc. Ive been able to meet so many women off myspace. Man good ol days.

I miss getting invited to events on myspace too.
 5 years ago '06        #4
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 729 729
myspace 2014 will overlap facebook/twitter/instgram
 5 years ago '06        #5
dirtyalphaman 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,707 | Props total: 2912 2912
 Shakezula714 said:
Agreed. The females will go and the men will follow. Also, let Facebook and instagram keep f'n with peoples' privacy and whatnot, that will be an opportune time for MySpace to make a come back. But they gotta strike at that right time.......that Tipping Point. Let Mark f up one more time and MySpace's Tom will be like
 5 years ago '05        #6
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
 dirtyalphaman said:
Agreed. The females will go and the men will follow. Also, let Facebook and instagram keep f'n with peoples' privacy and whatnot, that will be an opportune time for MySpace to make a come back. But they gotta strike at that right time.......that Tipping Point. Let Mark f up one more time and MySpace's Tom will be like
justin timberlake owns myspace now, tom been cashed out...
 5 years ago '07        #7
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
I joined, i think its really cool i like the idea of being able to find music that i could possibly like. I really need more music so this is perfect!

I think JT made a mistake instead of re doing Myspace he should have just created another site, the name is kinda tarnished.

Last edited by ham00di; 02-03-2013 at 03:43 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #8
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,422 | Props total: 4061 4061
was anyone ever on n*ggaspace?
 5 years ago '04        #9
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
This sh-t isn't gonna last. They're kicking a dead horse. Social networking in general is slowly fading out.

MySpace will be cool for like a month or two and then die out again. Facebook is also gonna kick the bucket soon.

I think Twitter is gonna reign supreme for years to come for it's innovative and revolutionary accomplishments alone.
 5 years ago '10        #10
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,828 | Props total: 5996 5996
 bkkid92 said:
was anyone ever on n*ggaspace?
yeah its called boxden
 5 years ago '08        #11
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
new Myspace = Tumblrbook
 5 years ago '08        #12
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
yeah its called boxden
boxden is wiggaspace
 5 years ago '07        #13
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Dee Grande said:
new Myspace = Tumblrbook
Was about to say that. Looks like they enhanced a Tumblr theme.

All MySpace has to do is k!ll all the HTML and scripts they allowed Internet novices to use, and people might find a way back. No glitter graphics, no pop-ups, no phishing.
 5 years ago '07        #14
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 RYLNYC said:
This sh-t isn't gonna last. They're kicking a dead horse. Social networking in general is slowly fading out.

MySpace will be cool for like a month or two and then die out again. Facebook is also gonna kick the bucket soon.

I think Twitter is gonna reign supreme for years to come for it's innovative and revolutionary accomplishments alone.
I feel the opposite. Social networking is shifting into a social sharing space. Status updates are less important when a picture of food, wine, or a location say more by saying less. Since everyone is online now, either by phone or computer, the networking aspect is gone -- especially within the new generation.

Reconnecting isn't a priority anymore because the a.ssumption is that the main users of these services ARE connected. It's all about what I've got and where I've been, and are you kinda jealous of me? Because if you post something I don't have, I'll be kinda jealous of you.

Twitter may act as a real-time RSS for news in fields that interest you. I really don't see many conversations happening there anymore (at least in the circles I travel). It's devolved into circle jerks between people who are already friends and snarky live tweets during any big event. The trending topics and hashtags are an absolute wasteland.

Twitter is unbearable for me during any primetime game or award show.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 02-03-2013 at 08:32 AM..
 02-03-2013, 08:30 AM         #15
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #16
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
 KeithHernandez said:
I feel the opposite. Social networking is shifting into a social sharing space. Status updates are less important when a picture of food, wine, or a location say more by saying less. Since everyone is online now, either by phone or computer, the networking aspect is gone -- especially within the new generation.

Reconnecting isn't a priority anymore because the a.ssumption is that the main users of these services ARE connected. It's all about what I've got and where I've been, and are you kinda jealous of me? Because if you post something I don't have, I'll be kinda jealous of you.

Twitter may act as a real-time RSS for news in fields that interest you. I really don't see many conversations happening there anymore (at least in the circles I travel). It's devolved into circle jerks between people who are already friends and snarky live tweets during any big event. The trending topics and hashtags are an absolute wasteland.

Myspace used to be the sh*t back then, I pulled mad hoes too. Nowadays Facebook/Instagram just seems to be a way to brag about physical things, brag about getting a job/becoming pregnant, etc. I get tired of bi*ches and dudes alike who only post sh*t just to get likes; quotes and stupid a.ss pictures. The only thing I enjoy is twitter mostly.
 5 years ago '04        #17
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964
space
space
$22,729 | Props total: 28375 28375
 RYLNYC said:

I agree, social media itself is dying, I don't understand the reason anyone would want to join.
Not to mention the lameness of saying your on myspace. It forces you to explain yourself.
 02-03-2013, 03:48 PM         #18
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No more glitter filled profiles? Thats not the myspace i remember.
 5 years ago '04        #19
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,558 | Props total: 2410 2410
 Andrefrbk said:
I miss doing a zip code search and seeing all the hoes in my hood. And in my city. Hitting them up and finding out we mutual friends etc. Ive been able to meet so many women off myspace. Man good ol days.
Word. I did the same sh*t. I'm surprised FB hasn't added that to their search engine.
 5 years ago '04        #20
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 KeithHernandez said:

I agree with everything you said. I forgot to mention Instagram having some staying power too for the exact reason you mentioned.

It's all about showing everyone what you're doing at that time. E.g.- Foursquare.

I still think Twitter is going to stick around for the simple fact it's so accessible. It's the ultimate source for real-time events and information.

I just don't see people hopping back on the MySpace bandwagon. Aside from a trendy redesign, what can they possibly offer that's so fresh and new that Facebook doesn't?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy