Stein: Raptors pursuing Gasol

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-02-2013, 11:31 PM         #61
drake_411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Guess you guys wanna lose more games then huh? haha

The Lakers problem isn't even Gasol... Its Dwight and Nash... You will hate Bargnani 2 games into his tenure, trust me.
Preach
 5 years ago '11        #62
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,227 | Props total: 24718 24718
People Viewing This Topic: 62 (29 members and 33 guests)
The Rhyming Ape, Guest1234, drake_411, DanBootleg, Kalon, Cambury, yumflip, MrIndieArtist, J5ive, kp059, whouthinkitis, myk0, htownlntc, VASlum, blaxblog, Don Kaliko, rzarectah, shamezze2001, Stormin Norm, oddsey211, YoungCole, nappygoat, Grim3y, Striker1415, Lucky Lefty14, Franchize101, Nas Won

5 years ago '10        #63
Solid2 snake 
space
space
space
$5,530 | Props total: 8477 8477
 StuNNa said:
They said the same about Joe Johnson
That's word .... Dead a.ss I think he wud a good addition to tha raps
 02-02-2013, 11:39 PM         #64
drake_411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walt Thizzney said:
Gasol is a washed up bum.... Godnani is twice the player he is.... hell I rather have prime godnani vs prime gasol... godnani is more athletic, can shoot, play better man to man D, isnt a gay little spanish hoe
Bargnani is a 7 foot jump shooter who makes up his mind before he reads the play, has limited post offense, isn't as nearly as good as passer as Pau is and he's also an emotionless frustrating goober.
 5 years ago '05        #65
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,403 | Props total: 8074 8074
Only player I would want from TO is Derozan

Deal is cheeks
 5 years ago '04        #66
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2707 2707
 .:RELOADED:. said:
your a fu*kin idiot
Still waiting on that source... fu*kin fabricating rumors... Raps aren't trading DeRozan...
 5 years ago '07        #67
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
i forgot about that contract they gave fields
 5 years ago '11        #68
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 Neo22 said:
we don't want this bum, i'd rather keep gasol!

tryna give us landry fields (mr. i average 5 points and gets a $20 million contract)

fu*k the raptors
You better take the fu*king deal

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #69
coolwhip 
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
f*ck gasol and punani. both of them are bum a.ss europeans.
 5 years ago '04        #70
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 5013 5013
 Russ369 said:
Sun's took Hedo's atrocious contract off our hands, Gill got traded for Rashard Lewis... Any contract is tradeable, trust me
you are talking about the lakers...we dont trade for bad contracts son....lakers will never take andre without something else in the mix...dude has been hurt all season plus he has nothing on gasol...lakers never do dumb trades..check the history.
 5 years ago '05        #71
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
I want no part of that 19 million.
 5 years ago '05        #72
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Russ369 said:
Sun's took Hedo's atrocious contract off our hands, Gill got traded for Rashard Lewis... Any contract is tradeable, trust me
Who the fu*k do you think you're dealing with
 5 years ago '06        #73
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
Bargnani is pure trash. Worst defender in the NBA. Gasol has been mediocre for 2 years now but there's no need to trade him for Bargnani's wack contract and non defense playing a.ss.
 02-03-2013, 12:50 AM         #74
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gasol is one of my favourite players who ever played, so I'm happy about it. Even if he is past his prime.

It would be like fu*king your high school sweetheart. Except she's in her 40's now with a couple kids and saggy t*ts.
 5 years ago '05        #75
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1687 1687
 Shakespeare said:
Gasol is one of my favourite players who ever played, so I'm happy about it. Even if he is past his prime.

It would be like fu*king your high school sweetheart. Except she's in her 40's now with a couple kids and saggy t*ts.
That analogy somewhat works
 02-03-2013, 12:54 AM         #76
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #77
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
dunno y raps fans want to keep derozen ship him out fu*k that 10mil a year bum ross will be better derozan still cant shoot n is so inconstisent, i know he's improved this year but its only because he takes more shots n gets more play calls still cant dribble or create cant hit a jumper but he did look good play next to gay fu*k pau gets us pekovic
 5 years ago '04        #78
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
I think its hilarious that people actually think the Raptors have a chance at getting Gasol without some help from probably 2 other teams.

Barg is garbage but he's still a young player and there is a team out there that might just want to give him a chance. Raptors are stuck with Landry.

Lakers also aren't giving Gasol away without getting some good players for their bench. Raptors have none. Stop with this nonsense of Johnson/Fields. Lakers traded Gasol for Chris Paul for crying out loud. Gasol is avg 15.4 ppg since being on the bench. Its giving him more time on the floor without Howard and its opening things up for him.

D.Williams/Duhon/Ebanks/Morris - Atlanta (They get a young player and keep their cap space for next season)
J.Smith/Ak-47/Roy/Gray - Lakers (They get Josh and Ak-47 and take on salary to get them)
Gasol/Sacre - Raptors (They get Gasol the player they want)
Bargnani/Morrow/T.Ross - Minny (They get a young SG so they can take Bargnani)

Hordford/D.Will/Krover/Harris/Teague

Howard/Josh/AK-47/Kobe/Nash

Val/Gasol/Rudy/Derozen/Lowry

Pek/Barg/Cunningham/Ross/Rubio

It's going to take something like this for the Raptors to get Gasol. They'll also have to give up Ross or Derozen and maybe even a pick to get him and get some help from some other teams. No one is going to take on Barg without something extra attached.
 5 years ago '06        #79
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 gangtsa said:
If this deal gets rid of demar derozans atrocious contract im all for it. He one of the worst starting sg's in the L. At the beginning of the year casey would run demar through 3-4 screens and run a whole shot clock to create him a shot. This is a Sg who cannot create his own shot and cannot shoot outside of 15 feet. They had to iso him and let him post up smaller guards to CREATE for him. IN the recent few weeks since basically christmas when he cooled down they just gave up running sets for him.

Why waste so much effort on helping him score. Hes just an inefficient chucker who create a horrible tandem with gay. ON top of that hes locked in for what 4 more years? on that horrible deal of 40 million plus. Hell never live up to it and if his contract can be moved for a productive big man im down for it.
Chill out homie. For one, the man just signed the extension. If you think we are going to sign someone for big bucks and then ship them out in 3 months you are sorely mistaken. The contract hasn't even begun yet

I know he isn't good but Raptors overpay players, we will do it every time, just get used to it
 5 years ago '11        #80
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 gangtsa said:
If this deal gets rid of demar derozans atrocious contract im all for it. He one of the worst starting sg's in the L. At the beginning of the year casey would run demar through 3-4 screens and run a whole shot clock to create him a shot. This is a Sg who cannot create his own shot and cannot shoot outside of 15 feet. They had to iso him and let him post up smaller guards to CREATE for him. IN the recent few weeks since basically christmas when he cooled down they just gave up running sets for him.

Why waste so much effort on helping him score. Hes just an inefficient chucker who create a horrible tandem with gay. ON top of that hes locked in for what 4 more years? on that horrible deal of 40 million plus. Hell never live up to it and if his contract can be moved for a productive big man im down for it.
He is getting better on D though..he shutdown jamal crawford even I was like
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy