Reddit Users Raise $14,000 For Atlanta Mall Employee aka Robocop Who Tased Irate Mom

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 606robin said:

3:28-3:31 Replay all damn day "Ah hell no!"
He shouldn't have yelled at her kids. All could have been avoided.
 5 years ago '05        #142
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,986 | Props total: 10683 10683
 Dos-effect said:
But see that's where you are wrong, because as of this point his videos have produced no evidence of crimes being committed. All they have shown in this fu*k n*gga harassing people based on his own belief of a crime being committed. The fact of the matter is he is not the police, he is not an authority, he has no fu*king business getting up in peoples face and pulling out tasers on them in a public area. This is not about making excuses for people selling drugs, this is about the fool abusing his power and essentially believing he has the power to make a area he does not own a dictatorship. In video 5 he got a dude arrested because of his own suspicion. You give him the benefit of the doubt because you see him as a stand up dude.......I see him as a over zealous fu*k who believes he word is the end all be all. Like I said you dont get props for being an as*hole........there are better ways to be effective and combat the situation other then treating everyone you see as a threat like sh*t........like in the last video when he is walking to the cop car and he gets up in the face of a bystander in front of the police..........dude is out of control......and is not an a.sset to the police, he is a loose cannon period.
 5 years ago '06        #143
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Dos-effect said:
Kid gloves?.....FOH with that anti Blackman bullsh*t......Those ignorant buffoons are your people....and have nothing to do with your punk a.ss success.....you want to succeed in life.....then you work on you.....don't try to use some stereotype to back up your hatred for what is perceived to be black as an excuse for 39 million people.......that's what it is....y'all get embarrassesed to the point that support this uncle ruckus a.ss n*gga humiliating your own people on the Internet for what? A few YouTube views.......fu*k this n*gga and fu*k anyone of you white a.ss kissing n*ggas who are endorsing seeing your own people essentially treated like slaves by this house n*gga all because you want to appease to your white master.......It don't matter where people are from....what thier background is.......or what type of environment they live in.......they deserve respect....period......not every single person in a ghetto is a thug or a wanna be, not every siesta is a hood rat, not every mother is on welfare....and not everyone is blessed with the basic necessity of education to get a job decent enough to leave that environment.....so they sell drugs....most of you bastards are on drugs right fu*king now......but damn the people who sell them......there is no wrong or right way to live in this fu*ked up world.....people are going to do whatever they have to do to reach the common goal of survival.....that's all it is......but y'all wanna give the security job props for sh*tting on people that y'all could give less then two sh*ts about in the first place........some of up you cats are a.ss backwards.....nothing wrong with succeeding in life.....but that is not the only way to live....and it's definitely not the only key to happiness........and how many of you would support this as*hole being this aggressive to a gang of white teenagers in the city who also loiter in large groups and hang out.....but of course they are not poor and black...so they won't be selling drugs...but just hanging out.....so it's cool.......see what I'm saying....being black and poor is an automatic a.ssesnent that your a thug at heart and a human being second..

just because someone doesnt like thugs and reprobates, they automatically have to kissing the white mans a.ss???? thats such crazy logic. basically, you saying blacks are supposed to be thugs and drug peddlers

this is why nothing ever gets done, because as soon as someone tries something to improve sh*t, hes an uncle tom

idk why i even care anymore
 5 years ago '06        #144
space
space
 TYT said:

dude was big as fu*k
 02-04-2013, 09:36 AM         #145
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:

just because someone doesnt like thugs and reprobates, they automatically have to kissing the white mans a.ss???? thats such crazy logic. basically, you saying blacks are supposed to be thugs and drug peddlers

this is why nothing ever gets done, because as soon as someone tries something to improve sh*t, hes an uncle tom

idk why i even care anymore
No thats what you took from it, Im saying that just like any other race of people on this planet you have certain people of the race who rise to the occasion and others who dont...but none of you hold those people of other races to the same extent of concern that you do people of your own race......like blacks always ahve to be the exception to the rule, those who fail in life just cant be failures, they have to be worst failures out of all failures.....and thats a ridiculous mind frame, that just because these peoople live and choose to hang out in this area, they should be subject to this type of beahavior because black people dont know how to act. Its fu*king ridiculous. And thats all I've seen in this thread is that because are black, they live in a urban area, and they are poor, if this man is treating them like sh*t, its cause they deserve it.........you included. Nobody is endorsing bad behavior, or people disrupting the peace, but be for real.......
 5 years ago '06        #146
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
No thats what you took from it, Im saying that just like any other race of people on this planet you have certain people of the race who rise to the occasion and others who dont...but none of you hold those people of other races to the same extent of concern that you do people of your own race......like blacks always ahve to be the exception to the rule, those who fail in life just cant be failures, they have to be worst failures out of all failures.....and thats a ridiculous mind frame, that just because these peoople live and choose to hang out in this area, they should be subject to this type of beahavior because black people dont know how to act. Its fu*king ridiculous. And thats all I've seen in this thread is that because are black, they live in a urban area, and they are poor, if this man is treating them like sh*t, its cause they deserve it.........you included. Nobody is endorsing bad behavior, or people disrupting the peace, but be for real.......
well, all i know is for me personally, im not even gonna speak for anybody, idc what race you are if you are a dirtbag, fu*k you equally

now, people in here are a.ssuming that the security guard is on some uncle tom sh*t, and not just tired of seeing this BS go on in his area. they dont know him or what hes about.

so that BS i my opinion. n*ggas on BX stay a.ssuming sh*t and then bashing sh*t based off that a.ssumption while refusing to even entertain the mere possibly that they can be wrong
 5 years ago '09        #147
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
8 months ago and not one of them drug dealers did anything back?

he got his sh*t going tho...................i read theres a cop station a block away these dudes r lazy if u got 10 drug dealers not giving a fu*k and dealing there
 02-04-2013, 10:14 AM         #148
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
well, all i know is for me personally, im not even gonna speak for anybody, idc what race you are if you are a dirtbag, fu*k you equally

now, people in here are a.ssuming that the security guard is on some uncle tom sh*t, and not just tired of seeing this BS go on in his area. they dont know him or what hes about.

so that BS i my opinion. n*ggas on BX stay a.ssuming sh*t and then bashing sh*t based off that a.ssumption while refusing to even entertain the mere possibly that they can be wrong
I mean you seem to weigh things out equally, so its not even on that level, we tend to see eye to eye on most things, just not this one apparently which is fine.........and I dont know the security guard no more then I know the people on the video......but from the actions of the security I can get a basic idea of his mind frame.....when he is basically telling peopel WHO ARE NOT IN THE MALL to stay out the mall........and to me he does seem like an Uncle Tom, cause he is doing nothing but putting on a show for whitey......agree or not he is.
 5 years ago '12        #149
Thugocracy 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,346 | Props total: 10 10
It's funny how a black man walking around with a gun on his waist protecting white and Korean owned establishments is a hero, but any time a black man has a gun to protect himself or his actual community he is a criminal. Security man can point a loaded firearm at unarmed people to protect some white man's mall and Korean owned stores while the Panthers were wiped out for carrying guns to actually protect the black community.

White America loves black men who do their dirty work for them.

And, more importantly, black people hate themselves. Why is it that the loudest people talking about hoodrats and welfare queens are always black? Because bourgie black people hate for white people to a.ssociate them with that sh*t.

Obviously the security man doesn't give a fu*k about anything but his ego. He's the same as any n*gga standing on a corner protecting "his" block with his gun, the difference is some rich white people told him he could protect their sh*t so now he somehow has "authority".
 5 years ago '12        #150
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,262 | Props total: 840 840
only truth is that these people are ghetto ugly animals

security dude is doing the right thing, doesnt matter whos business it is, hes doing his job and gettin rid of LOITERERS.. notice i aint say drug dealers, no type of stores want people jst hangin out in the front of it.. either u go in there buy some sh*t and be on ur way or go somewhere else to loiter..

and all the guard did was say some to them kids, that doesnt give the hood rat to just wild out does it?? sh*t happens every day u gotta keep your composure and just be mature.. she couldve just said what she needed to say and WALK off..

but shes ghetto and ratchet so u see what happens, just cant control herself, its almost like she tryna flex/show off..as it is with most these retards that just talked sh*t on camera, huffin and puffin.
 5 years ago '06        #151
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
I mean you seem to weigh things out equally, so its not even on that level, we tend to see eye to eye on most things, just not this one apparently which is fine.........and I dont know the security guard no more then I know the people on the video......but from the actions of the security I can get a basic idea of his mind frame.....when he is basically telling peopel WHO ARE NOT IN THE MALL to stay out the mall........and to me he does seem like an Uncle Tom, cause he is doing nothing but putting on a show for whitey......agree or not he is.
we'll idk if thats the case, but i will concede to thats hes over stepping his boundaries when he crossed the street talking sh*t

but as for sh*t that goes down INSIDE the actual mall, im all for what he does
 5 years ago '06        #152
space
space
 Thugocracy said:
It's funny how a black man walking around with a gun on his waist protecting white and Korean owned establishments is a hero, but any time a black man has a gun to protect himself or his actual community he is a criminal. Security man can point a loaded firearm at unarmed people to protect some white man's mall and Korean owned stores while the Panthers were wiped out for carrying guns to actually protect the black community.

White America loves black men who do their dirty work for them.

And, more importantly, black people hate themselves. Why is it that the loudest people talking about hoodrats and welfare queens are always black? Because bourgie black people hate for white people to a.ssociate them with that sh*t.

Obviously the security man doesn't give a fu*k about anything but his ego. He's the same as any n*gga standing on a corner protecting "his" block with his gun, the difference is some rich white people told him he could protect their sh*t so now he somehow has "authority".
so your comparing the black panthers, to random thugs and reprobates who have guns and destroy their own community? the fact that these shopkeepers are Korean is irrelevant

ive seen similar sh*t happen at black owned establishments. point is, NO ONE, regardless of race, wants hoodlums fu*king around in their businesses
 5 years ago '12        #153
Thugocracy 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,346 | Props total: 10 10
 nightmare said:
so your comparing the black panthers, to random thugs and reprobates who have guns and destroy their own community?
The only thug I compared to the Panthers was the thug working security. He's the only one waving a gun around in any of these videos.

nightmare said:
the fact that these shopkeepers are Korean is irrelevant
Hardly.

nightmare said:
ive seen similar sh*t happen at black owned establishments. point is, NO ONE, regardless of race, wants hoodlums fu*king around in their businesses
Obviously the people running the businesses don't have a problem with a hoodlum hanging around as long as that hoodlum is pointing his guns at black people who stood around in the mall for too long.

The point is ya'll talk all this "he's making it safe" sh*t when the fact is that the security man is the only one waving guns around and threatening people with weapons. He's taking a run-of-the-mill nuisance and transforming it into a very dangerous situation.
 5 years ago '10        #154
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 15687 15687

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #155
space
space
 Thugocracy said:
The only thug I compared to the Panthers was the thug working security. He's the only one waving a gun around in any of these videos.

Hardly.

Obviously the people running the businesses don't have a problem with a hoodlum hanging around as long as that hoodlum is pointing his guns at black people who stood around in the mall for too long.

The point is ya'll talk all this "he's making it safe" sh*t when the fact is that the security man is the only one waving guns around and threatening people with weapons. He's taking a run-of-the-mill nuisance and transforming it into a very dangerous situation.
idk if you have seen all the videos, but the shop owners have complained about the hoodlums

there was also videos, of hoodlums ripping people off and beating people up at the mall, so there are hardly "just standing around too long"

im not saying anything about safety. im saying if hoodlums are loitering at a business thats a nuisance, if the owners dont want them there, its the security guard's job to tell them to get the fu*k out PERIOD.

for me, it has nothing to do with race, why im for what hes doing. i know, i dont want to shop somewhere if there was a lot of goony muthafu*kas loitering around sizing cats up. sh*t happens to often at joints like that. you have to watch how much you spend, so that you dont get got.

but thats me, if youre comfortable in that type of environment, thats whats up.

Last edited by nightmare; 02-04-2013 at 05:26 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #156
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
i'm willing to bet that the vast majority of people who hate on this mall guard idolize low life scumbags like these

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #157
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
YO ALL his videos are on Youtube

He's uploading them reguarly I think
 5 years ago '06        #158
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
dis dude bout to cop some automatic reloading tasers with a ballistic suit
 5 years ago '05        #159
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,096 | Props total: 4229 4229
 nightmare said:
idk if you have seen all the videos, but the shop owners have complained about the hoodlums

there was also videos, of hoodlums ripping people off and beating people up at the mall, so there are hardly "just standing around too long"

im not saying anything about safety. im saying if hoodlums are loitering at a business thats a nuisance, if the owners dont want them there, its the security guard's job to tell them to get the fu*k out PERIOD.

for me, it has nothing to do with race, why im for what hes doing. i know, i dont want to shop somewhere if there was a lot of goony muthafu*kas loitering around sizing cats up. sh*t happens to often at joints like that. you have to watch how much you spend, so that you dont get got.

but thats me, if youre comfortable in that type of environment, thats whats up.

just give up my n*gga..... he is trying way to hard to justify his black power rant..... n*ggas could invest and open a store at that mall just like those koreans and "crakkers" but they likely will use that to re-up and loiter some more ... pretty sure he'll generalize this post and call me a self hating uncle tom or some sh*t... if dude was really righteous, he would applaud the security guard for trying to bring civility to that area.... but in his mind its white-washing i bet.... c'mon fam
 02-05-2013, 06:29 AM         #160
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
just give up my n*gga..... he is trying way to hard to justify his black power rant..... n*ggas could invest and open a store at that mall just like those koreans and "crakkers" but they likely will use that to re-up and loiter some more ... pretty sure he'll generalize this post and call me a self hating uncle tom or some sh*t... if dude was really righteous, he would applaud the security guard for trying to bring civility to that area.... but in his mind its white-washing i bet.... c'mon fam
Has nothing to do with black power, but more the perception of black inferiority that many Americans advocate to the the black race. People are always too quick to justify racial profiling when it comes to black people.....and that's really where this support comes in.......this theory that a majority of blacks need to be treated like criminals becuase of a minority of them who are not law abiding citizens........y'all endorsing this monkey a.ss n*gga because of the actions of a few.......when his discretion is not targeted at just those few, there are stand up people who spend money at that mall also........and I'm sure a majority of those who spend money are not out there stealing or selling drugs.....they are subject to his power trip too......where is your distinction and respect for that fact?...fu*k the security guard, this same argument could be applied to New York's racial profiling...lor any other state where blacks are targeted. There are far more upstanding black Americans then not.....but it seems like areas that we populate especially the poorer ones are always suffocated with excessive policing.....and people applaud this as if we are animals who need to be in cages.....but they wont applaud bettering the wealth gap, or the education gap, or the housing gap.........and then you have these other type of n*ggas who think that because they are making a little money...and I do mean a little that they are above thier skin color.....they despise ghetto dwellers as if they are some new sophisticated n*gga.......can't wait to go rub elbows with Uncle Sam and sh*t on thier fellow man......somehow oblivious to the fact that they are still n*ggas....because if they were acting even remotely suspicious in that mall they would be treated the same way.....but only then would be an injustice..........I'm off ths sh*t though...Just had to say the rabbit hole goes much deeper then this flashlight I see you a.ss n*gga...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago