Reddit Users Raise $14,000 For Atlanta Mall Employee aka Robocop Who Tased Irate Mom

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #121
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
i just donated, i been watching dudes videos and i wish more people would stand up and clean this world of street scum......
 5 years ago '06        #122
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Matt504 said:
where's the apology in that quote?

because I genuinely care about ALL of my people no matter their past, I'm brainwashed?

I'm more interested in finding REAL solutions for the condition my people are collectively in as opposed to championing a security guard for running a few hoodlums out of the mall.

that type of sh*t might excite you, seeing big bad thugs shamed by a security guard in front of their cohorts, but there's NOTHING positive that will come out of his approach aside from keeping the immediate area around the mall drug and thug free.

great, now the mall is safe, but the neighborhoods where these people live, are still populated with these very same thugs that have been shifted away from the malls.

The Mall != The Community.
this is the same convo me and you always have.

so whats your grand solution, since you are so concerned. you must have thought about this a lot
 5 years ago '06        #123
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
i just donated, i been watching dudes videos and i wish more people would stand up and clean this world of street scum......
you might as well delete your bx account
 5 years ago '09        #124
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Dos-effect said:
Im not defending selling drugs, I'm defending people's personal right to not get harassed by Tom the mall cop simply because he feels he has the authority to treat people any way he feels like....
hey...if you go into a mall and want to sell drug, steal items, start trouble or act like trash you need to be dealt with

miscreants and deviants shouldn't be treated like law abiding citizens.....they should be treated like the bums they are.......period
 02-03-2013, 04:18 PM         #125
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga really wasn't in any danger at all

fu*king white people
 5 years ago '05        #126
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
 Dos-effect said:
TO HELL WITH ALL YOU COONS.....
 5 years ago '05        #127
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
 Matt504 said:
where's the apology in that quote?

because I genuinely care about ALL of my people no matter their past, I'm brainwashed?

I'm more interested in finding REAL solutions for the condition my people are collectively in as opposed to championing a security guard for running a few hoodlums out of the mall.

that type of sh*t might excite you, seeing big bad thugs shamed by a security guard in front of their cohorts, but there's NOTHING positive that will come out of his approach aside from keeping the immediate area around the mall drug and thug free.

great, now the mall is safe, but the neighborhoods where these people live, are still populated with these very same thugs that have been shifted away from the malls.

The Mall != The Community.

but that's all this is about... a security guard with a sh*tty job standing up to ratchet n*ggas, to save the shopping area in downtown atl... feel good story of 2013

not a security guard trying save the black community from destruction ... go and try to stop n*ggas from being n*ggas, that sh*t aint happening
 02-03-2013, 04:53 PM         #128
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I woulda tased that bi*ch and been like "Look here stupid fu*k, get an education, don't vote obama, get a job."
 5 years ago '04        #129
Spida34 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 7 7
I have yet to see one black person give this man money
 5 years ago '09        #130
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
Apparently is gonna hook robocop up with a brand new top of the line taser
 5 years ago '06        #131
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
Apparently is gonna hook robocop up with a brand new top of the line taser
 5 years ago '05        #132
GST 
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2397 2397
 ronin said:
SMH, its no point in arguing with you. because I just quoted you on where you responded to me and said nothing of "overwhelmingly". now you are back-tracking, so ok champ whatever. i'm not going to keep going back and forth with you.
the point is that the list is overwhelmingly white..so there's nothing to go back and forth about unless you just like to argue

when i said none it was more of a great exaggeration but if you trying to be technical on words desperate for some sort of internet win then congratulations you got me
 5 years ago '09        #133
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
I live in this city.

Again, blacks don't know what solution they want.

You want him to not use such aggressiveness....Then when that happens it does NOTHING, all it does is give them ammo to continue on with the antics of "pu.ssy", "fuc.k you", "fake security" etc.

If you are black...you know damn well no matter what approach most black people are not going to back down. Even if he asked in the nicest way. I see the same dudes all the time being asked nicely to leave or stop doing what they are doing by a cop with his skin color and 9/10 still talking mad shi.t.

Then some black people rather it be the police. Then when that happens it adds to the cops ain't sh*t or police abusing their power.

What the heck do negro's want really?
 5 years ago '09        #134
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 GST said:
the point is that the list is overwhelmingly white..
That is the only thing I was seeing, I mean I was shaking my head while I was scrolling...

I think white people are doing it to further feel like "good, a nigge.r keeping them in line now, so they can't blame it on whitey" They like that.
 5 years ago '05        #135
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,181 | Props total: 9311 9311
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
That is the only thing I was seeing, I mean I was shaking my head while I was scrolling...

I think white people are doing it to further feel like "good, a nigge.r keeping them in line now, so they can't blame it on whitey" They like that.
they don't wanna be kept in line...don't act outta line it's that simple. stop doing stupid sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #136
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
i can dig what some of yall are saying about him trying to do something to improve his community. but what i see is a man that has an ulterior motive. you can't have good deeds with bad intentions behind them. why does this guy have FOUR videos on worldstarhiphop and an interview on the news? what will it do to solve the systemic problems that exist to create people selling dime bags of weed to live? drug dealers are not rich they are all broke. you have a better chance of being struck by lightning in your house than you have of becoming a rich drug dealer. and if you do become rich you will die or get locked up and everybody knows that. people out there are in desperate situations and this guy is exploiting it for his own personal gain.

he was dead wrong for the situation with the mother. the kids were OUTSIDE the mall and he yelled at them. would you want some random person to yell at your kids on the street. yeah the kids were acting up. THEY KIDS! toddlers. THATS WHAT THEY DO! so OF COURSE the mothers will buck on him. you can call them ghetto all you want to but nobody choses to be from an environment. they are born there and they all try to achieve the same things in life. number one on that list is as a mother, to protect their kids. that whole situation could have been completely avoided if the guard didnt react the way he did.

SECOND OF ALL, you talking about ... protecting the businesses in HIS COMMUNITY ... well riddle me this? why is it nothing but black patrons, but the stores are all owned by koreans and a couple white people? think about that. there is a systemic problem that exists. whether this attention seeking guard with masculinity issues is there harassing people or not, those problems will still persist. when he gets off work, and when the mall closes, the same people he harassed that day will still go to wherever they lay their head hungry and hopeless.

people are donating this cat money for the same reason they donated george zimmerman money. to get rid of the UNRULY N-I-G-G-E-R problem BY EXTERMINATING US instead of DEALING WITH IT AT THE ROOT OF THE ISSUE AND RESOLVING IT! and yall n-ggas thinking yall different than "hood" and "ghetto" people need to THINK TWICE! that cracker dog bastard who decide you are in the wrong place and wrong time will not take the time to check your resume to see what type of person you are. you gone catch that steel or that taser and if you have a mishap and die off of either weapon, so what. you in the wrong because you an unruly n*gga that deserved that sh*t just like they tried to say about trayvon martin.

YALL n*ggaS STAY WOKE!!!!

we need resolutions! education! jobs! parents! BLACK FOLKS WITH MONEY, BECOMING EDUCATED in A REAL WORLD SENSE NOT IN A WHITE INSTITUTION SENSE! and coming back to help the rest of us out! the rest of us need to be able to accommodate the help and not take advantage by robbing for small money to eat that day!

DUMB n*ggaS!!!!
 5 years ago '08        #137
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,759 | Props total: 9015 9015
reddit neckbeard virgins
 5 years ago '05        #138
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 HugeBBC said:
That demographic and their backhanded gestures.

Donating this man money in the hopes of him upgrading his "gear".

This man already has a loaded gun and kevlar vest equipped with a utility belt that has pepper spray and a taser. What more could mall security possibly need?

Maybe they want him to get one of these
[pic - click to view]

And maybe even this
[pic - click to view]

I wonder why people (probably not even from the state of Georgia), are pouring in the money to a guy that's just doing his job?

Why don't they donate money to their local police stations or firemen in their city protecting them everyday?

Could it be that the demographic that is donating this man money, see this as all entertainment and wants him to upgrade his gear in the hopes he will k!ll or severely injure one of the drug peddlers who are all 100% African-American?

If you're black and support this your critical thinking skills are lacking.
yep, there it is!
 02-04-2013, 06:28 AM         #140
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NiteTerroz said:
LMAO @ all of you clowns trying to justify the actions of these ratchet coons. Yes I said COONS!! That's what they are. These are the under-belly parasites of the Black community. I applaud Security Sam for not only doing his job but his methods also. Too many times Blacks wanna be coddled and handled with kid gloves. These ignorant buffoons need to be wiped off this map in order for our people to advance. Natural selection. I live in Chicago and see the sh*t 24/7. The gloves need to come off and all of these ratchet people need to be dealt with in a severe manner before it's too late. I honestly wish this was a real-life Judge Dredd patrolling these streets that you sympathizers love so much. SO much love for the "hood", who the fu*k loves poverty and wears it with a badge of honor like us? No one. If you aren't "hood" enough you are looked at like some type of sellout or something. The goal is to make it out of the "hood" and that mentality then blow that bi*ch up and replace it with a thriving community. Oh no though, God forbid that happen. God forbid someone takes away your precious hood. Gollum a.ss clowns. So I commend this guy and his tactics. Harass away. Clowns think you have the right to loiter and scare people away from legit folks trying make a living in this tough economy. TO HELL WITH ALL YOU COONS, BUFFOONS AND SYMPATHIZERS.

Kid gloves?.....FOH with that anti Blackman bullsh*t......Those ignorant buffoons are your people....and have nothing to do with your punk a.ss success.....you want to succeed in life.....then you work on you.....don't try to use some stereotype to back up your hatred for what is perceived to be black as an excuse for 39 million people.......that's what it is....y'all get embarrassesed to the point that support this uncle ruckus a.ss n*gga humiliating your own people on the Internet for what? A few YouTube views.......fu*k this n*gga and fu*k anyone of you white a.ss kissing n*ggas who are endorsing seeing your own people essentially treated like slaves by this house n*gga all because you want to appease to your white master.......It don't matter where people are from....what thier background is.......or what type of environment they live in.......they deserve respect....period......not every single person in a ghetto is a thug or a wanna be, not every siesta is a hood rat, not every mother is on welfare....and not everyone is blessed with the basic necessity of education to get a job decent enough to leave that environment.....so they sell drugs....most of you bastards are on drugs right fu*king now......but damn the people who sell them......there is no wrong or right way to live in this fu*ked up world.....people are going to do whatever they have to do to reach the common goal of survival.....that's all it is......but y'all wanna give the security job props for sh*tting on people that y'all could give less then two sh*ts about in the first place........some of up you cats are a.ss backwards.....nothing wrong with succeeding in life.....but that is not the only way to live....and it's definitely not the only key to happiness........and how many of you would support this as*hole being this aggressive to a gang of white teenagers in the city who also loiter in large groups and hang out.....but of course they are not poor and black...so they won't be selling drugs...but just hanging out.....so it's cool.......see what I'm saying....being black and poor is an automatic a.ssesnent that your a thug at heart and a human being second..

Last edited by Dos-effect; 02-04-2013 at 08:19 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now