Reddit Users Raise $14,000 For Atlanta Mall Employee aka Robocop Who Tased Irate Mom

most viewed right now
 85
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
a fu*kin foundation for a power tripping rent a cop.... hahahahah i never thought id see the day.


today u can't punch a bi*ch, but u tase her and knock her out cold and its a fu*kin come up.


Last edited by YARKONE; 02-03-2013 at 11:40 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #102
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 Matt504 said:
many of the Black members here are vicariously living through this security guard, because before many of them "made it out of the hood", they too were victimized by these types of thugs.

The real question is: what exactly has the Mall cop accomplished thus far in his campaign to "clean the community"?

If his approach is effective, then it should be demonstrably so, yet, every video he's dealing with the exact same people, he knows many of them by name because they've been such a nuisance for such a long time. So where exactly is the change if there's so much of the same?

even though I've pretty much made up my mind about the security guard, I will definitely continue to watch his videos, in efforts to determine what his long term goals are.
Come on Matt, youre better than generalizations like that, Its nothing wrong with making it out of "the hood" (Who really wants to be there?) and still wanting to see other Black people do better. I dont exactly think its considered living vicariously because on the flipside of that argument you are living vicariously through those d-boys and hoodrats who are mad at a Brotha for doing his job and doing something positive. Its definitely gonna take more than one fed up Black man and his camera and taser to clean the community but its definitely a start. Who knows it might be inspiring someone as we speak, hell after those kids saw their Momma ride the lightning wave maybe they will see that aint the only life to lead. I dont think he is dealing with the same people as much as he is dealing with the same type and demographic of people.

 BluCupShawty said:
I take it that you didn't watch the last video I posted of him. Doing your job is one thing but he's abusing his power like Dey Dey
Abusing his power fam? If you play pus*yfoot with some people they will walk all over you, Id rather he take the "take no sh!t" aggressive approach than the subtle, passive approach of "Can you move please"......

 Dos-effect said:
But see that's where you are wrong, because as of this point his videos have produced no evidence of crimes being committed. All they have shown in this fu*k n*gga harassing people based on his own belief of a crime being committed. The fact of the matter is he is not the police, he is not an authority, he has no fu*king business getting up in peoples face and pulling out tasers on them in a public area. This is not about making excuses for people selling drugs, this is about the fool abusing his power and essentially believing he has the power to make a area he does not own a dictatorship. In video 5 he got a dude arrested because of his own suspicion. You give him the benefit of the doubt because you see him as a stand up dude.......I see him as a over zealous fu*k who believes he word is the end all be all. Like I said you dont get props for being an as*hole........there are better ways to be effective and combat the situation other then treating everyone you see as a threat like sh*t........like in the last video when he is walking to the cop car and he gets up in the face of a bystander in front of the police..........dude is out of control......and is not an a.sset to the police, he is a loose cannon period.
As ive stated before what are they? Real talk enlighten me Bro because this is the same thing that has been plaguing the Black community for awhile, its easy to point out problems but we cant point out effective solutions. Why are we attacking someone who is at the least trying to change the paradigm instead of supporting him. What should be done about it?
 5 years ago '10        #103
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 Dos-effect said:
Yeah wtf ever Huey......let that be you and this fu*king dude walks up to you taser drawn talking about get out the mall........I bet his job won't be more important then your self respect will it?
Naw, cuz im not stupid enough to sell drugs, tat my face, drop out of school, and all the other sh*t them n*ggas doin. Good try tho. Go get ya relatives, mang.
 02-03-2013, 12:02 PM         #104
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gouki said:
Naw, cuz im not stupid enough to sell drugs, tat my face, drop out of school, and all the other sh*t them n*ggas doin. Good try tho. Go get ya relatives, mang.
But you dont know that what they were doing.....do you? Your stereotyping people you dont even know and using that same stereotype to justify direct disregard of personal liberty........I mean you think your better then these people, good for you..........but your only succeeding to show just how ignorant you really are, and quite honestly how much self hate you have for people who look like you..........
 5 years ago '10        #105
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Matt504 said:
those guys are selling drugs, dropping outta school, selling drugs, and "all the other sh*t them n*ggas doing", because they're all stupid?

you as a Black man decided not to participate in any of those negative behaviors, I applaud you, but an OVERWHELMING amount of Black men in the hood, DO participate in those behaviors.
fu*k em

Life is about choices. Make good choices and you'll most likely succeed.

Make poor choices, you'll end up like the n*ggas in these videos most likely.


Thats with any and every race.

There are white people, spanish people, asian people who aint sh*t either.


If it was any other race in these videos acting like animals, I'd be saying the same thing. It just happens to be black folks this time.
 5 years ago '10        #106
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 Dos-effect said:
But you dont know that what they were doing.....do you? Your stereotyping people you dont even know and using that same stereotype to justify direct disregard of personal liberty........I mean you think your better then these people, good for you..........but your only succeeding to show just how ignorant you really are, and quite honestly how much self hate you have for people who look like you..........
Good try. I live by there, I know what they're doing, I have no respect for anyone of any race that sells drugs. I AM better then them since im doing something positive with my life. If you think differently, you're just ignorant. I dont have hate because I have friends who do/did the same thing and I tell their stupid a.ss the same thing.

You wont make it far in life selling drugs. Point blank period.

And defending them doesnt make you look cool.
 02-03-2013, 12:45 PM         #107
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gouki said:
Good try. I live by there, I know what they're doing, I have no respect for anyone of any race that sells drugs. I AM better then them since im doing something positive with my life. If you think differently, you're just ignorant. I dont have hate because I have friends who do/did the same thing and I tell their stupid a.ss the same thing.

You wont make it far in life selling drugs. Point blank period.

And defending them doesnt make you look cool.
Im not defending selling drugs, I'm defending people's personal right to not get harassed by Tom the mall cop simply because he feels he has the authority to treat people any way he feels like. There is a big difference, and since you live by there, if you were in the mall and this dude came up to you flexing the way he did other people in the mall.... would you feel he was wrong? More then likely you would say he would be in the wrong because you woudn't be doing anything for him to mess with you........and to that I would agree......I'm just giving that same respect to the people who he is harassing. I dont understand in this country why everything always has to be black and white.......most times there is a grey area......
 02-03-2013, 12:46 PM         #108
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
fu*k em

Life is about choices. Make good choices and you'll most likely succeed.

Make poor choices, you'll end up like the n*ggas in these videos most likely.


Thats with any and every race.

There are white people, spanish people, asian people who aint sh*t either.


If it was any other race in these videos acting like animals, I'd be saying the same thing. It just happens to be black folks this time.

Granted, but is the dude not acting like an animal himself?
 02-03-2013, 12:55 PM         #109
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PoetikTrev said:
.



As ive stated before what are they? Real talk enlighten me Bro because this is the same thing that has been plaguing the Black community for awhile, its easy to point out problems but we cant point out effective solutions. Why are we attacking someone who is at the least trying to change the paradigm instead of supporting him. What should be done about it?
But what are the intentions? In neighborhoods where crime is bad, aggressive policing is not always the answer. Since the kids are out doing dumb things lets catch them, beat the sh*t out of them both physically and mentally and make their lives harder. Its not effective and does nothing to deter crime. It only succeeds in making the police part of the problem because they are not effectively attempting to stall the crime in the area, but more so get one up on the people they deem criminals. In most cases however any and everyone in the community who fits their profile become potential criminals and are treated as such. There are problems in the black community but offering the solution of bashing skulls if efforts to make the criminals scare of the police or authority is not a solution. The criminals just get smarter, and more importantly the relationship between authority and citizen becomes estranged to the point that normal citizens begin to trust the police no more then they do the trouble makers.
 5 years ago '12        #110
noverum 
space
avatar space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Dos-effect said:
But what are the intentions? In neighborhoods where crime is bad, aggressive policing is not always the answer. Since the kids are out doing dumb things lets catch them, beat the sh*t out of them both physically and mentally and make their lives harder. Its not effective and does nothing to deter crime. It only succeeds in making the police part of the problem because they are not effectively attempting to stall the crime in the area, but more so get one up on the people they deem criminals. In most cases however any and everyone in the community who fits their profile become potential criminals and are treated as such. There are problems in the black community but offering the solution of bashing skulls if efforts to make the criminals scare of the police or authority is not a solution. The criminals just get smarter, and more importantly the relationship between authority and citizen becomes estranged to the point that normal citizens begin to trust the police no more then they do the trouble makers.
There's a lot of sense in this post, but I'll reiterate the question that was posed to you earlier: What would you suggest as an immediate replacement?
Brute force offers an imperfect, crudely simplistic solution that is, unfortunately, regularly applied to extremely complicated human problems; but as a stopgap, it proves effective nearly as often, because it recreates the straightforward relationship between dysfunctional behaviour and pain that is imposed on all animals by mother nature. It's unsophisticated, it creates collateral damage, and it bleeds hatred and violence into the fringes of society; but its simplicity makes it a 'convenient', short-term solution that the majority of those who are subjected to it will respond favourably to, because of the way it harnesses their most basic of instincts. More tactfully intellectual, system-defining and revolutionary solutions require time to implement and take effect; time that the children in that video - raised by that degenerate mother - simply do not have.


Last edited by noverum; 02-03-2013 at 02:03 PM..
 02-03-2013, 02:12 PM         #111
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
There was nothing disturbing about the woman getting tasered; it was the footage prior which showed her abusing, antagonising and a.ssaulting an authority figure right in front of her kids that was the disturbing part. Judging by her irresponsible and anti-social behaviour, seeing their mother get knocked to the ground after her irate display of disrespect is probably the greatest and most valuable lesson those children have ever learned while in her company.



i agree !!
 02-03-2013, 02:14 PM         #112
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
There's a lot of sense in this post, but I'll reiterate the question that was posed to you earlier: What would you suggest as an immediate replacement?
Brute force offers an imperfect, crudely simplistic solution that is unfortunately regularly applied to extremely complicated human problems, but as a stopgap, it proves effective nearly as often, because it recreates the straightforward relationship between dysfunctional behaviour and pain that is imposed on all animals by mother nature. It's unsophisticated, it creates collateral damage, and it bleeds hatred and violence into the fringes of society; but its simplicity makes it a 'convenient', short-term solution that the majority of those who are subjected to it will respond favourably to, because of the way it harnesses their most basic of instincts. More tactfully intellectual, system-defining and revolutionary solutions require time to take effect; time that the children in that video - raised by that degenerate mother - simply do not have.
In all honesty the best approach to resolve these types of incidents to attempt to eradicate the issue from the start. I agree with the aspect that offering a strict punishment guideline can be effective when it comes to preventing crime, however to say the ends justify the means simply because certain people deserve it is taking that idea a little too far. I agree that the mother of those children is an embarrassment to herself and to her children. But on the other hand the mother stood up for herself in the face of a bully which could also benefit her children as well. I raised the point that not everything is black and white, this is a prime example of that. I'm not promoting a better solution, I am however stating that the security guard's nature of attempting to intimidate others is not a solution any one should endorse. His actions will not stop drugs from being sold in that mall, the drug dealers will only get smarter about how they operate when he is around. Further more the security guards arrogance will only escalate the situation because he always seems to want to pull out a weapon of some sort after he starts talking sh*t. There is plenty that can be done to start changing these communities and the victims of it, but to say that overly aggressiveness is the only solution is irresponsible on so many levels.
 5 years ago '05        #113
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 Akira Son Bio said:
Does the Security Guard still have his job? If not, then I can understand Reddit raising money to support him. If he still has his job then this is a waste of time. You don't raise money for someone because they are doing their job. You can give someone extra money for doing a good job, but its called a tip. You don't run a Jerry Lewis Telethon for the cat.
pretty sure the money he's getting doesn't compensate for all the bullsh*t he goes through day to day.... if i was gwaped up i toss the n*gga 5 bucks...
 5 years ago '10        #114
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Dos-effect said:
Basically..........it wont be mentioned however that the stand up Black guy seems to always be the antagonist. I mean hate ignorant n*ggas too.........but you can kinda tell that this dude take his job way to fu*king serious..........I mean a bullet proof vest in a shopping mall complex?

he went overboard in that 5th installment oof top flight security do's and don'ts video. I agreed with his tactic in damn near all four of the previous ones but the 5th one makes him no better than the thugs, he's harassing.

 Matt504 said:

[pic - click to view]



 PoetikTrev said:
Come on Matt, youre better than generalizations like that, Its nothing wrong with making it out of "the hood" (Who really wants to be there?) and still wanting to see other Black people do better. I dont exactly think its considered living vicariously because on the flipside of that argument you are living vicariously through those d-boys and hoodrats who are mad at a Brotha for doing his job and doing something positive. Its definitely gonna take more than one fed up Black man and his camera and taser to clean the community but its definitely a start. Who knows it might be inspiring someone as we speak, hell after those kids saw their Momma ride the lightning wave maybe they will see that aint the only life to lead. I dont think he is dealing with the same people as much as he is dealing with the same type and demographic of people.



Abusing his power fam? If you play pus*yfoot with some people they will walk all over you, Id rather he take the "take no sh!t" aggressive approach than the subtle, passive approach of "Can you move please"......



As ive stated before what are they? Real talk enlighten me Bro because this is the same thing that has been plaguing the Black community for awhile, its easy to point out problems but we cant point out effective solutions. Why are we attacking someone who is at the least trying to change the paradigm instead of supporting him. What should be done about it?

I see your pov and agree somewhat with your logic. Read my previous posts regarding the other videos. But going behind the counters, accusing ppl of selling dope/picking up dope, chasing them down with the police, and going outside talking big sh*t shows him as a security guard going above his line of duty. I see him in the wrong just like the ignorant ppl he deals with. Why are his wrongs can be justified?


 Gouki said:
Naw, cuz im not stupid enough to sell drugs, tat my face, drop out of school, and all the other sh*t them n*ggas doin. Good try tho. Go get ya relatives, mang.
My n*gga! Yean have to do em like that
 02-03-2013, 03:19 PM         #115
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ all of you clowns trying to justify the actions of these ratchet coons. Yes I said COONS!! That's what they are. These are the under-belly parasites of the Black community. I applaud Security Sam for not only doing his job but his methods also. Too many times Blacks wanna be coddled and handled with kid gloves. These ignorant buffoons need to be wiped off this map in order for our people to advance. Natural selection. I live in Chicago and see the sh*t 24/7. The gloves need to come off and all of these ratchet people need to be dealt with in a severe manner before it's too late. I honestly wish this was a real-life Judge Dredd patrolling these streets that you sympathizers love so much. SO much love for the "hood", who the fu*k loves poverty and wears it with a badge of honor like us? No one. If you aren't "hood" enough you are looked at like some type of sellout or something. The goal is to make it out of the "hood" and that mentality then blow that bi*ch up and replace it with a thriving community. Oh no though, God forbid that happen. God forbid someone takes away your precious hood. Gollum a.ss clowns. So I commend this guy and his tactics. Harass away. Clowns think you have the right to loiter and scare people away from legit folks trying make a living in this tough economy. TO HELL WITH ALL YOU COONS, BUFFOONS AND SYMPATHIZERS.


Last edited by NiteTerroz; 02-03-2013 at 03:22 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #116
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Matt504 said:
those guys are selling drugs, dropping outta school, selling drugs, and "all the other sh*t them n*ggas doing", because they're all stupid?

you as a Black man decided not to participate in any of those negative behaviors, I applaud you, but an OVERWHELMING amount of Black men in the hood, DO participate in those behaviors.

Are Black people in the hood inherently stupid, is something wrong with our genetics, what factors led up to producing entire generations of unproductive Black people in the hood?

The Black people who do successfully make it out of the hood and aren't like these "thugs", should consider themselves blessed, because they are in fact the anomalies of the group, the few who were able to discern that something is terribly wrong with their community, and that they needed to distance themselves from it.
you stay apologizing for miscreants

you're the most brainwashed as*hole here
 02-03-2013, 03:32 PM         #117
Tyrant Noir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]


sh*t didn't pop off til she started hitting him

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #118
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Dos-effect said:
His actions will not stop drugs from being sold in that mall, the drug dealers will only get smarter about how they operate when he is around.
i disagree, brute force, can be used in a small microcosm (like this small shopping mall), to eliminate deviance
 5 years ago '06        #119
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Tyrant Noir said:

[pic - click to view]

smiley potential
 5 years ago '06        #120
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 NiteTerroz said:
Too many times Blacks wanna be coddled and handled with kid gloves.
Matt504 is all for this. coddling ignorance
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 90
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
51 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
53 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy