Reddit Users Raise $14,000 For Atlanta Mall Employee aka Robocop Who Tased Irate Mom

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
32 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-03-2013, 10:13 AM         #81
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
my dude, n*ggas is selling drugs in people's shops. the shopkeepers keep saying they want them out of there. hes a security guard. hes not supposed to do sh*t? thats his job

you you want goons and miscreants loitering at your place of business?

this is what im talking about, the mentality in your post, is what enables this street sh*t to go on with impunity. people prisoners in their own communities because of this thinking. and everyone a person wants to clean up their community hes an "overseer"

then when you leave it to the police, its "fu*k the police"

geez, its like you want your people to live in squalor, crime and ignorance
But see that's where you are wrong, because as of this point his videos have produced no evidence of crimes being committed. All they have shown in this fu*k n*gga harassing people based on his own belief of a crime being committed. The fact of the matter is he is not the police, he is not an authority, he has no fu*king business getting up in peoples face and pulling out tasers on them in a public area. This is not about making excuses for people selling drugs, this is about the fool abusing his power and essentially believing he has the power to make a area he does not own a dictatorship. In video 5 he got a dude arrested because of his own suspicion. You give him the benefit of the doubt because you see him as a stand up dude.......I see him as a over zealous fu*k who believes he word is the end all be all. Like I said you dont get props for being an as*hole........there are better ways to be effective and combat the situation other then treating everyone you see as a threat like sh*t........like in the last video when he is walking to the cop car and he gets up in the face of a bystander in front of the police..........dude is out of control......and is not an a.sset to the police, he is a loose cannon period.
 5 years ago '05        #82
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,181 | Props total: 9306 9306
 Dos-effect said:
Bruh he is not the police, he is a shopping mall security guard who obviously has a complex. I'm not saying he should not be protected, but at what point does a bullet proof vest come in handy when your a security guard of a shopping mall? I mean you saw the picture, dude looks like he is going into combat in Iraq or some sh*t........Im just saying you know this type......overly aggressive, very biased in his beliefs, and a chip on his shoulder.........there is nothing wrong with standing up for what is right........but that does not mean going up to random people and starting sh*t simply because you want someone to respect your authority......when you in fact have none..........All Im saying dude should not be looked at as a hero for being an as*hole. In every video he is in the instigator, and he always shows the after effect of what lead up to the confrontation.........never his part in it.
I don't give a fu*k what drug you selling, smoking do it in the comfort of your own government housing. n*ggas ain't got no respect and that's why the security guard busts out the tazer, if you think he's harassing other n*ggas then go file a complaint. he's keeping thugs out of this establishment, they ain't buying sh*t, just doing more harm to the community in keeping more black people down and if you don't see that then you're just another ignorant a.ss n*gga.

He crossed the street and talked to those n*ggas and because them n*ggas caused a scene calling him a pervert and sh*t it's him harassing them? those n*ggas calling him a pervert are the same women's kids that saw her momma get tazed. That's where these nasty a.ss kids are heading. The fu*king kids were yelling "you gay, you gay", "you a pervert" now you see this sh*t?

Wake the fu*k up.

Salute to the security guard risking his life day in and day out, has a lot of heart and people don't see that.
 02-03-2013, 10:19 AM         #83
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheChief said:
I don't give a fu*k what drug you selling, smoking do it in the comfort of your own government housing.

Government housing? Is this really why yall are so much for this dude doing what he is doing, because of the perception of the people he is abusing.........how do you know where these people live?
 5 years ago '06        #84
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Dos-effect said:
But see that's where you are wrong, because as of this point his videos have produced no evidence of crimes being committed. All they have shown in this fu*k n*gga harassing people based on his own belief of a crime being committed. The fact of the matter is he is not the police, he is not an authority, he has no fu*king business getting up in peoples face and pulling out tasers on them in a public area. This is not about making excuses for people selling drugs, this is about the fool abusing his power and essentially believing he has the power to make a area he does not own a dictatorship. In video 5 he got a dude arrested because of his own suspicion. You give him the benefit of the doubt because you see him as a stand up dude.......I see him as a over zealous fu*k who believes he word is the end all be all. Like I said you dont get props for being an as*hole........there are better ways to be effective and combat the situation other then treating everyone you see as a threat like sh*t........like in the last video when he is walking to the cop car and he gets up in the face of a bystander in front of the police..........dude is out of control......and is not an a.sset to the police, he is a loose cannon period.
its been noted multiple times outside of the man's vids, that the mall is a high crime center. and honestly based on his videos, you can tell them n*ggas are up to know good and the shop keepers have even said that they want those guys in there, as a security guard, thats reason enough, thats his job

you must have not seen all his videos, n*ggas be getting jumped in there, minding they own business, on the regular and he be having to save them. and if you work there everyday, it becomes clear what goes on and who causes problems, so thats why i give him the benefit of the doubt

idk about you, but i know, i dont feel like having to wade through a column of reprobates just to go shopping, so im for telling this as*holes to get out the building if they are loitering and up to illicit activities. its private property, they have no expectation of being allowed to be there if people dont want them there, plain and simple
 5 years ago '06        #85
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 TheChief said:
I don't give a fu*k what drug you selling, smoking do it in the comfort of your own government housing. n*ggas ain't got no respect and that's why the security guard busts out the tazer, if you think he's harassing other n*ggas then go file a complaint. he's keeping thugs out of this establishment, they ain't buying sh*t, just doing more harm to the community in keeping more black people down and if you don't see that then you're just another ignorant a.ss n*gga.

He crossed the street and talked to those n*ggas and because them n*ggas caused a scene calling him a pervert and sh*t it's him harassing them? those n*ggas calling him a pervert are the same women's kids that saw her momma get tazed. That's where these nasty a.ss kids are heading. The fu*king kids were yelling "you gay, you gay", "you a pervert" now you see this sh*t?

Wake the fu*k up.

Salute to the security guard risking his life day in and day out, has a lot of heart and people don't see that.
i agree with this part, because n*ggas on here are acting like they should have the expectation of the right to loiter on private property. if you aint buying sh*t, and on top of that causing problems, why are you there? get the fu*k out
 02-03-2013, 10:32 AM         #86
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
i agree with this part, because n*ggas on here are acting like they should have the expectation of the right to loiter on private property. if you aint buying sh*t, and on top of that causing problems, why are you there? get the fu*k out
We going to have to agree to disagree on this one, I understand the area is a high crime area, and somebody needs to do something, but I don't agree with the dudes approach. Its over k!ll.......and if this were a different area with a different population, the out cry for injustice would be high, but this is America and black people are always up to no good apparently, so who cares if a few people get sh*tted on or arrested for no real probable cause........they deserve it for being in the area anyway right? This is America bruh.......all indiscretions aside.......
 5 years ago '10        #87
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Dos-effect said:
Government housing? Is this really why yall are so much for this dude doing what he is doing, because of the perception of the people he is abusing.........how do you know where these people live?
Abusing?

Come on man. I thought you were smarter than this.

These people are selling drugs inside of peoples businesses.

If you owned a store would you want these n*ggas in there selling drugs, and making actual customers uncomfortable?

These **** n*ggas fu*king up honest people money, and they don't care. That's disrespectful. They deserve all of this and more.

Don't tell me you defending the scumbags in these videos and tryna discredit the n*gga who actually doing his part to clean up his community
 02-03-2013, 10:37 AM         #88
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Abusing?

Come on man. I thought you were smarter than this.

These people are selling drugs inside of peoples businesses.

If you owned a store would you want these n*ggas in there selling drugs, and making actual customers uncomfortable?

These **** n*ggas fu*king up honest people money, and they don't care. That's disrespectful. They deserver all of this and more.

Don't tell me you defending the scumbags in these videos and tryna discredit the n*gga who actually doing his part to clean up his community

Your a black man who calls other black men ****'s.............now why should your opinion on this matter be relevant? I saw the video's........and the word allegedly needs to be applied to every single one of them.....
 5 years ago '05        #89
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 GST said:
i bet money that it aint black ppl sending him their hard earned dollars...black ppl don't send money to ppl they don't know...esp other blacks that don't need it
you are a.ssuming this, you don't know who did or didn't send him the money.
 5 years ago '10        #90
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Dos-effect said:
Your a black man who calls other black men ****'s.............now why should your opinion on this matter be relevant? I saw the video's........and the word allegedly needs to be applied to every single one of them.....
Don't get all Law & Order on me.

He's catching these n*ggas on camera doing this sh*t.

There's a reason why that ignorant hoe in the taser video was charged with

- Disorderly conduct
- Criminal Trespassing
- Contributing to the delinquency of a minor
- Simple battery

Because it was all caught on camera. Aint no "allegedly" when you're caught in the act.

Another video had a n*gga blatantly dropping a sack on the floor then trying to run from the cops. Whats "alleged" about that?

This n*gga doing his job and getting these people charged with the crimes they committing. Salute him. Stop hating n*gga.
 5 years ago '07        #91
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1841 1841
 noverum said:
There was nothing disturbing about the woman getting tasered; it was the footage prior which showed her abusing, antagonising and a.ssaulting an authority figure right in front of her kids that was the disturbing part. Judging by her irresponsible and anti-social behaviour, seeing their mother get knocked to the ground after her irate display of disrespect is probably the greatest and most valuable lesson those children have ever learned while in her company.
 02-03-2013, 10:53 AM         #92
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Don't get all Law & Order on me.

He's catching these n*ggas on camera doing this sh*t.

There's a reason why that ignorant hoe in the taser video was charged with

- Disorderly conduct
- Criminal Trespassing
- Contributing to the delinquency of a minor
- Simple battery

Because it was all caught on camera. Aint no "allegedly" when you're caught in the act.

Another video had a n*gga blatantly dropping a sack on the floor then trying to run from the cops. Whats "alleged" about that?

This n*gga doing his job and getting these people charged with the crimes they committing. Salute him. Stop hating n*gga.

Well quite frankly people see what they want to see, and I watched the videos and with the exception of the woman a.ssaulting the dude, I saw no real evidence of what the dude was accusing. I'm not even hating on this one cousin, I'm just calling a spade a spade. The dude is dead wrong and eventually will either go to far and seriously injure someone, or get himself seriously injured......and what it all comes down to is the benefit of the doubt. Because honestly the videos dont show sh*t........so do you give the security guard the benefit of the doubt that he is not on a power trip and he really is attempting to secure the property, or do you give the people the benefit of the doubt based on the overly aggressive attitude of the security guard? I'm siding with the people on this one.......

Last edited by Dos-effect; 02-03-2013 at 11:00 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #93
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Matt504 said:
wrong, there is an entire list of contributors available for public consumption.

all 871 contributors, and their profiles (most including pictures of themselves)

continue to scroll down until the entire list is populated.

So evidently you DIDN'T go through the entire list, because now I am about to prove you wrong.

these are all the profiles (with pictures, alot of the profiles had no pictures so no telling if they were black or not) that are black users that did contribute.

[pic - click to view]

User :

[pic - click to view]

User:

[pic - click to view]

User:

[pic - click to view]

User:

[pic - click to view]

User:

[pic - click to view]

User:

[pic - click to view]

User:

So Matt504, you were saying that no black people contribute to his fund correct?

well, you are wrong my friend.
 5 years ago '08        #94
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 3422 3422
Too many Captain Save-A-Ho's in here. I promise you if it had been any other regular security guard without the gear homie had that chick would have been knocked out and created a riot. He was doing the right thing keeping calm and handling the situation in the best way. Anyone that could hate on someone doing there job, Is just mad due to them not having a job, never worked a job involving the interaction with people, A bum a.ss who's mad that someone thought it be good to help someone doing the right thing? or finally find people acting this way acceptable. I don't got no time to have a rachet,cum breathing, can't afford no clothes so I grab a skirt and tank top to the mall with four or 5 kids, you and your tax dollars paying for looking a.ss to be yelling in all my face over about a couple years back was the right thing if a kid got out of control. These the same people that have they kids running loose at the mall or walmart and 15 mins later be on CNN talking "Help me find my baby!"

Last edited by 606robin; 02-03-2013 at 11:03 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #95
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
shoulda tased the chillen too
 5 years ago '05        #96
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Matt504 said:
please quote me in saying that it was ONLY white, I specifically used the word "Overwhelmingly"

that still holds true, and if you disagree with that, I too can post all the White contributors in this thread.
No, you did not express that word you fu*king liar. this is how it went down,

GST said...
 GST said:
i bet money that it aint black ppl sending him their hard earned dollars...black ppl don't send money to ppl they don't know...esp other blacks that don't need it
to which I replied....

ronin said:
you are a.ssuming this, you don't know who did or didn't send him the money.
YOU jumped your aluminum foil, CB4 "Dead Mike" fake pro black a.ss in the mixture saying

Matt504 said:
wrong, there is an entire list of contributors available for public consumption.

all 871 contributors, and their profiles (most including pictures of themselves)

continue to scroll down until the entire list is populated.

NO where in your f*ggot a.ss quote can you find the word "overwhelmingly" or anything remote to it's meaning.

Eat a d!ck you fu*king bi*ch made lying as*hole. can't stand a stupid motherfu*ker like you who swear they know some sh*t, get called out on it then backtrack on their words.

fu*k you
 5 years ago '06        #97
awcfy6 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 2 2
 superdrunken said:
shoulda tased the chillen too

5 years ago '05        #98
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Matt504 said:

where did I backtrack again?

fu*k outta here dude, you're grasping at straws now because you thought n*ggas was making baseless claims about the list.

and you actually went through the list, so you now know just as well I do that the donations were overwhelmingly from White supporters, because you had to scroll past all of those white faces as you were cherry-picking the handful of Blacks who contributed.

SMH, its no point in arguing with you. because I just quoted you on where you responded to me and said nothing of "overwhelmingly". now you are back-tracking, so ok champ whatever. i'm not going to keep going back and forth with you.
 5 years ago '10        #99
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 606robin said:
Too many Captain Save-A-Ho's in here. I promise you if it had been any other regular security guard without the gear homie had that chick would have been knocked out and created a riot. He was doing the right thing keeping calm and handling the situation in the best way. Anyone that could hate on someone doing there job, Is just mad due to them not having a job, never worked a job involving the interaction with people, A bum a.ss who's mad that someone thought it be good to help someone doing the right thing? or finally find people acting this way acceptable. I don't got no time to have a rachet,cum breathing, can't afford no clothes so I grab a skirt and tank top to the mall with four or 5 kids, you and your tax dollars paying for looking a.ss to be yelling in all my face over about a couple years back was the right thing if a kid got out of control. These the same people that have they kids running loose at the mall or walmart and 15 mins later be on CNN talking "Help me find my baby!"
All of this.

Seeing as some of you n*ggas still in an ignorant mind-state, imma just copy what I said in the other thread:
 Gouki said:
to the security guard.

He doin sh*t you f*g a.ss n*ggas scared to do, and ya'll sh*ttin on him. He cleanin up the streets for FAMILIES/WOMEN/CHILDREN. You thirty-somethin' year olds on here aint the only n*ggas that live in this world. Ya'll the n*ggas in the video that was recordin and not doin nuffin. If you lookin for entertainment, go play COD or GTA.

Its sick, even to see ya'll clowin the guard for:
1.) Doing his job (which more than half of you dont know what a job is)
2.) Standing up against the bad guys (drug dealas who get shot up or thrown in jail anyway)

The people wit shops around there aint go into business to help drug dealers sell out front, they went to live their life and pay their bills. Havin to deal wit fu*k n*ggas like them isnt needed.

Some of ya'll parents aint raise ya'll right.
[pic - click to view]

02-03-2013, 11:37 AM         #100
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gouki said:
All of this.

Seeing as some of you n*ggas still in an ignorant mind-state, imma just copy what I said in the other thread:
Yeah wtf ever Huey......let that be you and this fu*king dude walks up to you taser drawn talking about get out the mall........I bet his job won't be more important then your self respect will it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy