Reddit Users Raise $14,000 For Atlanta Mall Employee aka Robocop Who Tased Irate Mom

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 1035 1035
can someone post the original video and msg me plz? thanx..
 5 years ago '05        #62
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,975 | Props total: 10670 10670
 BluCupShawty said:
in my previous posts I cosigned him but homie is obviously a nerd turned rent a cop thats thriving off this power trip and attention

str8 bi*ch a.ss n*gga, he gone be on the news for the wrong reason....
Man, fuk this n*gga!
 5 years ago '04        #63
EKEK 825 heat pts825
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1388 1388
 5 years ago '05        #64
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
People would like to donate to enable him to get better and more gear.

5 years ago '04        #65
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 nightmare said:
rapper/athlete spends 100k on a bottle of Ace of Spades, thats cool

people donate 20k to a besieged, honest working man, people are pissed off and talking about after-school programs and sh*t

only on boxden
So true tho

</thread>
 5 years ago '06        #66
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Alot of people (Presumably kneegrows) are showing their ignorance, One end we scream "Black people got to do better" and similar sentiments and on the other end we dont like they way its being handled. Whats the solution? Yall up here sideline commentating like yall got the answer in a bottle ready to mass produce. I for one aint mad at the Brotha, to me he did more positive parenting for those youngins in 15 mins than their sappy a.ss Mommas did their whole lives. If you dont agree with the tactic, implement a better one...

As I asked before, what are yall doing in the streets to better the population? Because right now all yall are saying "Its ok, n*ggas gonna nig"..
 5 years ago '06        #67
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Flying Jesus said:
dude was kind of in the wrong for tazing that women though, i dont see how his life was in danger
your life doesnt have to be in danger, thats why its called less than lethal force
 5 years ago '05        #68
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Matt504 said:

overwhelming donations from ______ who want to see a "standup" Black guy take down the undesirable Blacks, under the guise of cleaning up the community.
fu*king KNEW this type of comment was gone come up if I kept reading,

Everything always a racial conspiracy or some sh*t with certain folks.
 5 years ago '10        #69
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 PoetikTrev said:
Alot of people (Presumably kneegrows) are showing their ignorance, One end we scream "Black people got to do better" and similar sentiments and on the other end we dont like they way its being handled. Whats the solution? Yall up here sideline commentating like yall got the answer in a bottle ready to mass produce. I for one aint mad at the Brotha, to me he did more positive parenting for those youngins in 15 mins than their sappy a.ss Mommas did their whole lives. If you dont agree with the tactic, implement a better one...

As I asked before, what are yall doing in the streets to better the population? Because right now all yall are saying "Its ok, n*ggas gonna nig"..
I take it that you didn't watch the last video of him "breaking up a drug deal"
 5 years ago '10        #70
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 PoetikTrev said:

I take it that you didn't watch the last video I posted of him. Doing your job is one thing but he's abusing his power like Dey Dey
 5 years ago '05        #71
GST 
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 2394 2394
 TheChief said:
comparing the security guard to...

you're definitely an idiot if you don't see the comparison
 5 years ago '05        #72
GST 
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 2394 2394
 ronin said:
fu*king KNEW this type of comment was gone come up if I kept reading,

Everything always a racial conspiracy or some sh*t with certain folks.

i bet money that it aint black ppl sending him their hard earned dollars...black ppl don't send money to ppl they don't know...esp other blacks that don't need it
 02-03-2013, 09:16 AM         #73
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That demographic and their backhanded gestures.

Donating this man money in the hopes of him upgrading his "gear".

This man already has a loaded gun and kevlar vest equipped with a utility belt that has pepper spray and a taser. What more could mall security possibly need?

Maybe they want him to get one of these
[pic - click to view]

And maybe even this
[pic - click to view]

I wonder why people (probably not even from the state of Georgia), are pouring in the money to a guy that's just doing his job?

Why don't they donate money to their local police stations or firemen in their city protecting them everyday?

Could it be that the demographic that is donating this man money, see this as all entertainment and wants him to upgrade his gear in the hopes he will k!ll or severely injure one of the drug peddlers who are all 100% African-American?

If you're black and support this your critical thinking skills are lacking.
 5 years ago '06        #74
space
space
 HugeBBC said:
That demographic and their backhanded gestures.

Donating this man money in the hopes of him upgrading his "gear".

This man already has a loaded gun and kevlar vest equipped with a utility belt that has pepper spray and a taser. What more could mall security possibly need?

Maybe they want him to get one of these
[pic - click to view]

And maybe even this
[pic - click to view]

I wonder why people (probably not even from the state of Georgia), are pouring in the money to a guy that's just doing his job?

Why don't they donate money to their local police stations or firemen in their city protecting them everyday?

Could it be that the demographic that is donating this man money, see this as all entertainment and wants him to upgrade his gear in the hopes he will k!ll or severely injure one of the drug peddlers who are all 100% African-American?

If you're black and support this your critical thinking skills are lacking.
1. donate money to police departments!? every taxpayer already does that annually

2. if they wanted entertainment, they would give this n*gga a reality show, not give him money for sh*t that went down almost a year ago

3. then a.ssuming 100% of the donations are from "that demographic" and then questioning critical thinking skills

4. instead of blaming, others, why not focused on the problem of all the drug dealers in these situations being African-American. if the community was about like that, this security wouldnt have to be doing this sh*t, because the drug dealers and thugs would already know they are undesirable, but as a black community we always enable this BS, but constantly making excuses for ignorance and self destruction
 02-03-2013, 09:45 AM         #75
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:

overwhelming donations from ______ who want to see a "standup" Black guy take down the undesirable Blacks, under the guise of cleaning up the community.
Basically..........it wont be mentioned however that the stand up Black guy seems to always be the antagonist. I mean hate ignorant n*ggas too.........but you can kinda tell that this dude take his job way to fu*king serious..........I mean a bullet proof vest in a shopping mall complex?
 5 years ago '06        #76
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Basically..........it wont be mentioned however that the stand up Black guy seems to always be the antagonist. I mean hate ignorant n*ggas too.........but you can kinda tell that this dude take his job way to fu*king serious..........I mean a bullet proof vest in a shopping mall complex?
this is Georgia n*gga

you would be an idiot not to strapped with a vest

in the United States in 2013, n*ggas dont think security should be armed and vested
 5 years ago '08        #77
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 Dos-effect said:
a teenage girl who performed at the inauguration the week before was ran up on and shot for doing nothing and you question his vest as he's trying to confront drug dealers?
 02-03-2013, 09:53 AM         #78
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
this is Georgia n*gga

you would be an idiot not to strapped with a vest

in the United States in 2013, n*ggas dont think security should be armed and vested
Bruh he is not the police, he is a shopping mall security guard who obviously has a complex. I'm not saying he should not be protected, but at what point does a bullet proof vest come in handy when your a security guard of a shopping mall? I mean you saw the picture, dude looks like he is going into combat in Iraq or some sh*t........Im just saying you know this type......overly aggressive, very biased in his beliefs, and a chip on his shoulder.........there is nothing wrong with standing up for what is right........but that does not mean going up to random people and starting sh*t simply because you want someone to respect your authority......when you in fact have none..........All Im saying dude should not be looked at as a hero for being an as*hole. In every video he is in the instigator, and he always shows the after effect of what lead up to the confrontation.........never his part in it.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 02-03-2013 at 09:57 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #79
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Bruh he is not the police, he is a shopping mall security guard who obviously has a complex. I'm not saying he should not be protected, but at what point does a bullet proof vest come in handy when your a security guard of a shopping mall? I mean you saw the picture, dude looks like he is going into combat in Iraq or some sh*t........Im just saying you know this type......overly aggressive, very biased in his beliefs, and a chip on his shoulder.........there is nothing wrong with standing up for what is right........but that does not mean going up to random people and starting sh*t simply because you want someone to respect your authority......when you in fact have none..........
my dude, n*ggas is selling drugs in people's shops. the shopkeepers keep saying they want them out of there. hes a security guard. hes not supposed to do sh*t? thats his job

would you want goons and miscreants loitering at your place of business? scaring off costumers, attracting unwanted attention, and lowering the value of your a.ssets?

this is what im talking about, the mentality in your post, is what enables this street sh*t to go on with impunity. people prisoners in their own communities because of this thinking. and everyone a person wants to clean up their community hes an "overseer"

then when you leave it to the police, its "fu*k the police"

geez, its like you want your people to live in squalor, crime and ignorance

Last edited by nightmare; 02-03-2013 at 10:08 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #80
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Hope he hits 100k

fu*k them **** n*ggas.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
92 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy