Reddit Users Raise $14,000 For Atlanta Mall Employee aka Robocop Who Tased Irate Mom

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
People keep saying he will be dead by so and so date.I live in Atlanta and dude has been there for about a year.

Downtown looks bad when there is nothing except drug dealers, trouble makers and people just loitering around. Visitors can't hardly shop without all the fu*ker.y.

Now, I understand the security enforcing rules etc yet going on that site all I see are majority of white people and some light skinned blacks mostly which tells me white people are enjoying another Negro keeping his people in check.

At the same time, what do negroes want? You try to hopefully help your own then you are a uncle tom or what not then when you don't you are part of the problem....well then damn what is the solution
 02-02-2013, 11:47 PM         #42
WifeRaperMagnus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
rapper/athlete spends 100k on a bottle of Ace of Spades, thats cool

people donate 20k to a besieged, honest working man, people are pissed off and talking about after-school programs and sh*t

only on boxden
Powerful, underrated post right here.

The fuqq wrong with y'all? You mean to sit here and tell me that making after school programs and "aiding" the community financially is gonna fix the struggle that breeds these kinds of fuqqed up people? What's an after school program gonna do when Lil man goes home and his moms is setting a terrible example? Or his pops is setting a terrible example? Oh, or maybe we need to open up parenting workshops in the hood right? Where they're gonna walk in like "I gotta get my sh*t together atleast for my kids." Right? Cos that's how people in the hood ACTUALLY think. No. Motherfuqqing no. No No NOOO.

An after school program being tacked on to an already sh*tTASTIC educational system is gonna fix this about as much as putting a bandaid on the hull of the Titanic would've prevented it from sinking.

It's not crackas throwing their money at this man so he can continue to entertain them with this bullsh*t. It's shameful that this situation would happen in the first place. But that a man could take matters into his hands like he did and actually TRY TO DO SOMETHING, IN AN AGE WHERE MOST YOU MOFUQQERS ARE DISMISSIVE AND APATHETIC.... Is commendable.
If you were in this mans shoes and if y'all seen people OF ANY RACE OR GENDER acting the way the people in these videos were acting, would any of you have done something about it? Or would y'all have pussied out?

But y'all wanna isolate this shyt like it's fuqqed up he getting praise and money off doing his job well because he's doing his job well against other black people. Did you hear the kids in the video where the woman got tased? How they were screaming insults at dude like "You gay!" and "You a f*ggot!"... Tell me, please, what parenting workshop or what afterschool program or what education can money buy that can change this kind of fu*kery?

This isn't a problem that you can fix by throwing 20k at some sh*tty little program. This is a large societal issue that will take MANY years to fix. In the mean time, homey is doing all he can to protect businesses in his community and do his job well.
 5 years ago '08        #43
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 3425 3425

[video - click to view]

3:28-3:31 Replay all damn day "Ah hell no!"

Last edited by 606robin; 02-02-2013 at 11:52 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #44
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
Dats why you gay.

Lol best part is that bi*ches face after she got tazed. Her and her mans wasn't bout it lol

Last edited by illstate11; 02-03-2013 at 12:09 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #45
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Matt504 said:

have a gander at the comments section

a few of my favorites so far.

this country will not continue to tolerate the "nigg3r" problem, and when sh*t pops off, no one will be asking you how intelligent you are, or how many degrees you have, or how different you are from the "other" Blacks.

when that n*gga saved that kid from the subway tracks, white people was giving that cat money too. people ALWAYS give money to this internet type sh*t

old lady on the school bus got 200k for getting cursed out

people raised money for that homeless who aint no shoes

i could list sh*t like this all day

but BX n*ggas only complain when they can reach for some race war sh*t. 100 people can get donated money, but the 1 time in fits into this race war, yall up in arms

and can any of yall verify that it was ONLY white people giving him money?

just because people dont like miscreants and unsavory characters (regardless of race) in their place of business, its some slavery sh*t?

thats the problem with the black community, we enable ignorance and self destruction, while tearing people who dont support it. daily black on black crime, no big deal. in relatively rare white on black crime, national uproar.
 5 years ago '06        #46
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 WifeRaperMagnus said:
Powerful, underrated post right here.

The fuqq wrong with y'all? You mean to sit here and tell me that making after school programs and "aiding" the community financially is gonna fix the struggle that breeds these kinds of fuqqed up people? What's an after school program gonna do when Lil man goes home and his moms is setting a terrible example? Or his pops is setting a terrible example? Oh, or maybe we need to open up parenting workshops in the hood right? Where they're gonna walk in like "I gotta get my sh*t together atleast for my kids." Right? Cos that's how people in the hood ACTUALLY think. No. Motherfuqqing no. No No NOOO.

An after school program being tacked on to an already sh*tTASTIC educational system is gonna fix this about as much as putting a bandaid on the hull of the Titanic would've prevented it from sinking.

It's not crackas throwing their money at this man so he can continue to entertain them with this bullsh*t. It's shameful that this situation would happen in the first place. But that a man could take matters into his hands like he did and actually TRY TO DO SOMETHING, IN AN AGE WHERE MOST YOU MOFUQQERS ARE DISMISSIVE AND APATHETIC.... Is commendable.
If you were in this mans shoes and if y'all seen people OF ANY RACE OR GENDER acting the way the people in these videos were acting, would any of you have done something about it? Or would y'all have pussied out?

But y'all wanna isolate this shyt like it's fuqqed up he getting praise and money off doing his job well because he's doing his job well against other black people. Did you hear the kids in the video where the woman got tased? How they were screaming insults at dude like "You gay!" and "You a f*ggot!"... Tell me, please, what parenting workshop or what afterschool program or what education can money buy that can change this kind of fu*kery?

This isn't a problem that you can fix by throwing 20k at some sh*tty little program. This is a large societal issue that will take MANY years to fix. In the mean time, homey is doing all he can to protect businesses in his community and do his job well.

people always pointing the finger, and thats why the black community cant reform, and whenever a black person, tries to do some positive, progressive sh*t, he gets sh*tted on

and no others denying the historical disenfranchisement of blacks in this country, because i know some of yall n*ggas gonna try to say i am

put at some point, you have to take personal responsibility in order to rebuild
 5 years ago '04        #47
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 16 16
yo dis n*gga is amazing....
 5 years ago '06        #48
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 nightmare said:

when that n*gga saved that kid from the subway tracks, white people was giving that cat money too. people ALWAYS give money to this internet type sh*t

old lady on the school bus got 200k for getting cursed out

people raised money for that homeless who aint no shoes

i could list sh*t like this all day

but BX n*ggas only complain when they can reach for some race war sh*t. 100 people can get donated money, but the 1 time in fits into this race war, yall up in arms

and can any of yall verify that it was ONLY white people giving him money?

just because people dont like miscreants and unsavory characters (regardless of race) in their place of business, its some slavery sh*t?

thats the problem with the black community, we enable ignorance and self destruction, while tearing people who dont support it. daily black on black crime, no big deal. in relatively rare white on black crime, national uproar.
 nightmare said:

people always pointing the finger, and thats why the black community cant reform, and whenever a black person, tries to do some positive, progressive sh*t, he gets sh*tted on

and no others denying the historical disenfranchisement of blacks in this country, because i know some of yall n*ggas gonna try to say i am

put at some point, you have to take personal responsibility in order to rebuild
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nightmare again.
 02-03-2013, 12:46 AM         #49
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:

[pic - click to view]

Reddit users rushed to an Atlanta mall employee's defense after a particularly disturbing video showed him Tasing a mother in front of her children started going viral.

About eight months ago, Darien Long was working at 5 Points Plaza in Atlanta when he lectured a group of children for making noise, which prompted the kids' mom to start harassing and swinging her arms at him, The Daily Mail reported Friday.

The entire incident was recorded on the camera inside Long's bulletproof vest.

The video which was posted Tuesday to Reddit, spurred members of the large Internet community to raise money to buy Long better and more gear, The Daily Dot reported Friday.

"He is a nice guy and that area is very dangerous," redditor RyuKenya told The Daily Dot. "There is a cop station around the block but people still sell drugs around there. He has to wear kevlar and has his own mugshot book. He was not too proud about tasing the woman and wished it could have been avoided."

To date, the Internet campaign has raised more than $14,000.

Read more:

[pic - click to view]

heres the funding page

Imagine if the fu-king rat he tazed sees this funding page
who the hell would give that f*ggot money, wtf
 02-03-2013, 12:49 AM         #50
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
who the hell would give that f*ggot money, wtf
People who actually work and want to see those inbred **** a.ss f*ggots off the street corners or malls selling drugs etc. it ain't like they own the mall....I think dude doing a good thing, some of those idiots need a father or a.ss whooping in life.
 5 years ago '09        #51
space
space
space
Going to add one more thing:

I am confused though about my Negroid people:

People say he need to let the police handle it instead. At the same time when they do, then people will be screaming "police harassment/police abusing authority" no? Adding on to the "...that's why I don't like police" chatter. Then if you don't have a police officer or security armed officer then people would be complaining that the mall should have some type of security or a police officer.

I mean make up your mind, what do people want? Negroes know what it feels like to go somewhere in your own neighborhood and every 10 steps somebody selling drugs (asking you want to buy something), somebody trying to start some shi.t (because you looked at them), a lot of loitering and disrespect while you trying to shop ... you know what that feels like? then how the hell can anybody say he is "wrong" yeah he maybe a tad overboard yet he gives the person time...he says "LEAVE THE BUILDING" nope some black males got to show their "gangsta" using that ego....when all you have to do is freaking LEAVE.

I am starting to feel that Negroes just rather be the same
 5 years ago '10        #52
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
in my previous posts I cosigned him but homie is obviously a nerd turned rent a cop thats thriving off this power trip and attention

[video - click to view]

str8 bi*ch a.ss n*gga, he gone be on the news for the wrong reason....
 5 years ago '05        #53
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,191 | Props total: 9384 9384
 BluCupShawty said:
in my previous posts I cosigned him but homie is obviously a nerd turned rent a cop thats thriving off this power trip and attention

str8 bi*ch a.ss n*gga, he gone be on the news for the wrong reason....
if only he tazed the sh*t out of your mixtape sellin' a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #54
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
 nightmare said:
rapper/athlete spends 100k on a bottle of Ace of Spades, thats cool

people donate 20k to a besieged, honest working man, people are pissed off and talking about after-school programs and sh*t

only on boxden
 5 years ago '05        #55
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,307 | Props total: 6433 6433
 Matt504 said:
he's dealing with a people in the community with very poor communications skills for one, evidenced by their terrible grammar, and poor language. These are people who for the most part lead dysfunctional lives 24/7, in concert with everyone else in the community, so the behaviors they exhibit are to be expected, I understand that quite well, but the security guards approach, in my opinion, is absolutely incorrect, and while he does accomplish his goal of "ridding" these "thugs" from the property, he's done so in such a way that breeds contempt and animosity, hence all the threats he receives as the "thugs" flee.

He emasculates these thugs who unfortunately carry extremely large egos, and are very emotionally fragile and prideful men who would rather not back down from the security guard, than to peacefully leave and be perceived as a hoe.

It's fu*ked up that these thugs have such a warped perception, and it certainly doesn't give them an excuse, but lets not kid ourselves, this guy isn't changing a community, he's keeping the immediate area around the mall "thug/drug free", which is a very commendable act that I personally believe he's going about it in a very volatile manner.
You have a slew of valid points but fact of the matter is.. she put her hands on him. Hitting her could have been in bad taste aswell.
 5 years ago '10        #56
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 TheChief said:
if only he tazed the sh*t out of your mixtape sellin' a.ss
Im gettin my money on in various ways Get your hate up fu*k n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #57
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 Matt504 said:
he's dealing with a people in the community with very poor communications skills for one, evidenced by their terrible grammar, and poor language. These are people who for the most part lead dysfunctional lives 24/7, in concert with everyone else in the community, so the behaviors they exhibit are to be expected, I understand that quite well, but the security guards approach, in my opinion, is absolutely incorrect, and while he does accomplish his goal of "ridding" these "thugs" from the property, he's done so in such a way that breeds contempt and animosity, hence all the threats he receives as the "thugs" flee.

He emasculates these thugs who unfortunately carry extremely large egos, and are very emotionally fragile and prideful men who would rather not back down from the security guard, than to peacefully leave and be perceived as a hoe.

It's fu*ked up that these thugs have such a warped perception, and it certainly doesn't give them an excuse, but lets not kid ourselves, this guy isn't changing a community, he's keeping the immediate area around the mall "thug/drug free", which is a very commendable act that I personally believe he's going about it in a very volatile manner.

WTF are you talking about. Ol' Bob Dole sounding bullsh1t. Man these dudes are suckas and act like babies. But as soon as they meet a real man who tells them no like their daddy who they didnt have shoulda they go looking for the cops like women. A real thug would crack this dude over the head...a real thug would find him after work...so in other words these low class, uneducated losers are fake thugs and deserve every negative reaction to their actions they get.

02-03-2013, 01:38 AM         #58
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Night vision goggles - ✓

Crossbow w/explosive tips - ✓

Frag grenades - ✓

Zeus cannon - becomes thunder clap shoots blast of wind - ✓

Enhanced Battle Axe - ✓

Ratchet scanner - ✓

China Lake pump action grenade launcher - ✓

Stoner 63 - ✓

Year supply of beef jerky for stakeouts - ✓

Black Men magazine - ✓
 5 years ago '06        #59
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
21k and still 25 days to go he's gonna hit 100k+ by then
 5 years ago '09        #60
space
space
space
 Matt504 said:

First are you black or white or a uppity Negro? just joking

Seriously, It may seem irrelevant by attempting to find out your skin color. At the same time it's not since it's sometimes a waste of breath having a dialogue with a person who is not related by skin because they usually go by what the media shows them. Also, having black friends does not count.

Plus, what in the heck does language have to do with my people? There are Negros like myself who can speak "slang" even though I use some what of "proper" English from day to day. Personal conversations are different from professional ones. Talking a certain way in a personal conversation does not mean that the person lacks intelligence at all, it's really not our (Negroes) language anyway. The only reason people want to and/or attempt to use the English language properly is because of the social construct surrounding it more so for professional (i.e to get a job) use. ..

Second, for the third time how is he suppose to keep things clean/clear without people showing animosity? I want to use some empirical evidence here, I KNOW my people and sad to say yet if he walked up to one of the dudes and said "Hey, brother please leave the property doing those things" or "Bro, come on man move out of here with that"...

You really think that makes it better? No, I know my people and regardless of sometimes how nice he would have said it he probably would not get anywhere until they are threatened in some form.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now