Reddit Users Raise $14,000 For Atlanta Mall Employee aka Robocop Who Tased Irate Mom

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1
10134 pageviews
186 comments

Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Reddit Users Raise $14,000 For Atlanta Mall Employee aka Robocop Who Tased Irate Mom

[pic - click to view]

Reddit users rushed to an Atlanta mall employee's defense after a particularly disturbing video showed him Tasing a mother in front of her children started going viral.

About eight months ago, Darien Long was working at 5 Points Plaza in Atlanta when he lectured a group of children for making noise, which prompted the kids' mom to start harassing and swinging her arms at him, The Daily Mail reported Friday.

The entire incident was recorded on the camera inside Long's bulletproof vest.

The video which was posted Tuesday to Reddit, spurred members of the large Internet community to raise money to buy Long better and more gear, The Daily Dot reported Friday.

"He is a nice guy and that area is very dangerous," redditor RyuKenya told The Daily Dot. "There is a cop station around the block but people still sell drugs around there. He has to wear kevlar and has his own mugshot book. He was not too proud about tasing the woman and wished it could have been avoided."

To date, the Internet campaign has raised more than $14,000.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Darien Long Tased Woman At Atlanta Mall - Business Insider

[pic - click to view]

heres the funding page

[pic - click to view]

https://www.crowdtilt.com .. k-ass-mall-cop

Imagine if the fu-king rat he tazed sees this funding page image

186 comments for "Reddit Users Raise $14,000 For Atlanta Mall Employee aka Robocop Who Tased Irate Mom"

02-01-2013, 08:52 PM         #2
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm just gonna go around with a camera and hope somebody does me wrong so the internet will have some sympathy for me

or....

I can stage a severe a.ss whooping one where I get stripped a.ss nekkid and my girl willingly lets my attackers fu*k her that'll get me at least 50k's. I smell a come up
 5 years ago '12        #3
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
He's going to have them upgrades on deck now,god bless the internet
 5 years ago '04        #4
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
so we raisin money for this n*gga
 02-01-2013, 09:45 PM         #5
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flash bangs on deck for crowd control
 02-02-2013, 07:19 AM         #6
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flash mob on deck
 5 years ago '12        #7
noverum 
space
space
$2,883 | Props total: 1659 1659
Reddit users rushed to an Atlanta mall employee's defense after a particularly disturbing video showed him Tasing a mother in front of her children started going viral.
There was nothing disturbing about the woman getting tasered; it was the footage prior which showed her abusing, antagonising and a.ssaulting an authority figure right in front of her kids that was the disturbing part. Judging by her irresponsible and anti-social behaviour, seeing their mother get knocked to the ground after her irate display of disrespect is probably the greatest and most valuable lesson those children have ever learned while in her company.
 5 years ago '10        #8
Spartan 119 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 1233 1233
 noverum said:
There was nothing disturbing about the woman getting tasered; it was the footage prior which showed her abusing, antagonising and a.ssaulting an authority figure right in front of her kids that was the disturbing part. Judging by her irresponsible and anti-social behaviour, seeing their mother get knocked to the ground after her irate display of disrespect is probably the greatest and most valuable lesson those children have ever learned while in her company.
 5 years ago '05        #9
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126
Now he is really gonna end up dead. Id be hating if i was being exploited while i do my niggr shiit, and this n*gga making paper.

Now at
Current Amount: $19,569.28

Seriously why is this n*gga getting money? Give money to start a after school program for n*ggas children to attend sumtin else.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-02-2013 at 09:01 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #10
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
dead by March.....
 5 years ago '08        #11
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83

Ya some haters. Let my man get some paper. The money damn sure ain't coming out your pockets.
My man gonna be on some Dark Knight sh*t with that reddit paper.
 5 years ago '05        #12
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,191 | Props total: 9389 9389
 Matt504 said:
remember the donations for Zimmerman poured in at record numbers? do y'all really not see what's happening here?
comparing the security guard to...
 5 years ago '10        #13
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Matt504 said:

overwhelming donations from ______ who want to see a "standup" Black guy take down the undesirable Blacks, under the guise of cleaning up the community.
Shut up fu*k n*gga

Andrefrbk said:
Now at
Current Amount: $19,569.28

Seriously why is this n*gga getting money? Give money to start a after school program for n*ggas children to attend sumtin else.
you sound salty. If thats how you feel, start something up, instead of just talking about it
 5 years ago '06        #14
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 Matt504 said:

overwhelming donations from ______ who want to see a "standup" Black guy take down the undesirable Blacks, under the guise of cleaning up the community.
 Matt504 said:
remember the donations for Zimmerman poured in at record numbers? do y'all really not see what's happening here?
This man is being a stand up dude and from his interview he has the right intent and motive. If this is the wrong answer, then what is the solution?
 5 years ago '06        #15
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
now he can upgrade his gear and really go hard on these hoodlums and hoodrats
 5 years ago '05        #16
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
That was eight months ago though?

Why was did the video take so long to go viral?
 5 years ago '05        #17
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Shut up fu*k n*gga

you sound salty. If thats how you feel, start something up, instead of just talking about it
No i feel concerned about the internet being far too generous with their money. And not using it to back things that could make a difference in the community.

Backing some top flight security n*gga with $20k+ to buy more "toys" to "f!ght" mall patrons on cam isnt really my thing.

I feel like at this point cracka is spending money to entertain themselves viewing what generations of poverty have done to my people of color. And laughing calling us nigs, monkeys etc. Its all fun and games, but when money is being used to make the situation worse im disturbed.

20k could be used to start an after school program, help keep youth like the ones on cam from becoming the adults you see buggin out. But nah the money is going to line his pockets, and allow him to profit off ignorance instead of trying to uplift the community at the source, the kids.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-02-2013 at 06:25 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #18
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 9495 9495
 noverum said:
Her children were a direct reflection of their parents they were annoying ghetto mofos

I'm pretty sure the oldest kid said you gay towards the security guard like 4000 times during the video, and he was like 7

Andrefrbk said:
No i feel concerned about the internet being far too generous with their money. And not using it to back things that could make a difference in the community.

Backing some top flight security n*gga with $20k+ to buy more "toys" to "f!ght" mall patrons on cam isnt really my thing.

I feel like at this point cracka is spending money to entertain themselves viewing what generations of poverty have done to my people of color. And laughing calling us nigs, monkeys etc. Its all fun and games, but when money is being used to make the situation worse im distributed.

20k could be used to start an after school program, help keep youth like the ones on cam from becoming the adults you see buggin out. But nah the money is going to line his pockets, and allow him to profit off ignorance instead of trying to uplift the community at the source, the kids.
you realize reddit raises sh*t tons more money for those causes you are talking about than this right? This isn't like their one time donating money, they have literally saved peoples lives with money for surgerys etc.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 02-02-2013 at 06:16 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #19
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
Her children were a direct reflection of their parents they were annoying ghetto mofos

I'm pretty sure the oldest kid said you gay towards the security guard like 4000 times during the video, and he was like 7

you realize reddit raises sh*t tons more money for those causes you are talking about than this right? This isn't like their one time donating money, they have literally saved peoples lives with money for surgerys etc.
I post on reddit all the time i know the community does good, but im saying this time its stupid. This guy is being given money in hope he will return looking like

[pic - click to view]

To put the smack down on some n*ggas who fuk around in the mall. Do you see how stupid it is.

The fact is this, whats going to happen is the security guard is going to say ''Well im getting paper now for exposing n*ggas, i need to be more over the top for more viewers and donations..." Now he is going to REALLY go out of his way to incriminate n*ggas, and bust balls, and create a situation for the sake of having it on film...
 5 years ago '06        #20
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Andrefrbk said:

I feel like at this point cracka is spending money to entertain themselves viewing what generations of poverty have done to my people of color. And laughing calling us nigs, monkeys etc. Its all fun and games, but when money is being used to make the situation worse im disturbed.

rapper/athlete spends 100k on a bottle of Ace of Spades, thats cool

people donate 20k to a besieged, honest working man, people are pissed off and talking about after-school programs and sh*t

only on boxden
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago