Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,282 | Props total: 3860 3860
 stlcardinals19 said:
You'd earlier said that Gay individuals don't have the ability to reproduce.
Correct. That's what I said and how is that wrong? If the mind tells the body its not attracted to the opposite s3x it won't take the necessary steps to reproduce naturally which effectively renders it sterile. The ability exists, the psycology negates the ability
 5 years ago '04        #102
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 skittlez86 said:
It boggles my mind that in this day and age there are so many homophobes in the world. Don't you all have a gay relative(s)? Whether you realize it or not, you more than likely do.
Where did I say I was a homophobe though?
 5 years ago '04        #103
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,610 | Props total: 4184 4184
 614FACE said:
relevant??? you dont even kno who he is to determine if he's relevent or not.

rappers are doin alot of hoe sh*t. but you dumb n*ggaz co sign this sissy sh*t and got n*ggaz lookin foolish as fu*k.

n*ggaz kissing each other, rapping about designer bags n sh*t, lying about they whole life, wearing dresses... and for some fu*kin reason its ok.

if my son came home wearing a fu*kin dress and timberlands, talkin about some swag sh*t i would whoop his little a.ss and drop him off somewhere in a hood so them lil n*ggaz can tighten his a.ss up...

fu*k wrong with yall n*ggaz... this n*gga is a fu*kin legend. the n*ggaz yall disrespect paved the way for you lil warm and fuzzy a.ss n*ggaz to even be fans.
I co-sign the fu*k outta this.
 5 years ago '05        #104
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:

[pic - click to view]

you kno who he is or not ..

FIXED

5 years ago '08        #105
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4843 4843
 biscuit said:
Correct. That's what I said and how is that wrong? If the mind tells the body its not attracted to the opposite s3x it won't take the necessary steps to reproduce naturally which effectively renders it sterile. The ability exists, the psycology negates the ability
Many feel that the Homos3xual nature in a lot of the natural world is an effective mean for population control. A way to keep the population w/in the peak level, essentially. But even then, especially amongst humans, one can override that psychology if the necessary need to reproduce were to arise.
 5 years ago '04        #106
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
Many feel that the Homos3xual nature in a lot of the natural world is an effective mean for population control. A way to keep the population w/in the peak level, essentially. But even then, especially amongst humans, one can override that psychology if the necessary need to reproduce were to arise.
Many feel? The fu*k... Is that how YOU FEEL?

If the need were to arise?

Reproduction and the perpetuation of life is the most basic of all instincts in ANY LIVING ORGANISM! You sound stupid aruguing that. It is intertwined in any animate organisms DNA.

Don't talk to me about population control or any other dumbsh*t these so called academics try to preach. That's all bullsh*t straight up. Ever heard, "be fruitful and multiply upon the Earth?"

Dawg, I'm finished talking to you...
 5 years ago '09        #107
jazminsti 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$350 | Props total: 51 51
Gotta Love lord Jamar
 5 years ago '05        #108
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,776 | Props total: 4264 4264
"A strong black man is scary…to the average ***** person. So what do they do? They feminize him, emasculate him, sissify him to make themselves feel more comfortable."

Powerful sh*t spoken by the old head. sh*ts happening right before your eyes youngins and you dont even recognize it. Other races already getting comfy calling us n*gga in public like its cool. Sooner or later them "gorgeous" white women yall covet gon start talkin to you like you a animal.

Rock a kilt/skirt and they take pictures, call you cutting edge and accept you. Even have a few laughs with you/at you.

Put on a suit and they call you militant and view you as a threat?!?!?!?
 5 years ago '08        #109
space
space
 biscuit said:
Many feel? The fu*k... Is that how YOU FEEL?
Perhaps feel was the wrong word, I guess At any rate, other studies theoretizes that Homos3xual behavior amongst animals is a basis of population control.

If the need were to arise?

Reproduction and the perpetuation of life is the most basic of all instincts in ANY LIVING ORGANISM! You sound stupid aruguing that. It is intertwined in any animate organisms DNA.

Don't talk to me about population control or any other dumbsh*t these so called academics try to preach. That's all bullsh*t straight up. Ever heard, "be fruitful and multiply upon the Earth?"

Dawg, I'm finished talking to you...
A very large number of species display behavior which is analagous to "homos3xuality". The reasons for this are varied; they may include the same sorts of things that result in human s3xual preference, population pressures, lack of females, etc, etc..

It's all pretty well studied; if you abandon your apparent prejudices you can easily hunt up citations.

It's a common argument that evolution is supposed to "weed out" homos3xuality as organisms so inclined are less likely to reproduce.

This argument fails if homos3xual tendencies just occur naturally in a certain percentage of populations... And is not tied directly to genetics. If that's the case, then a certain percentage of populations may be homos3xual, just as in humans a certain percentage may be left-handed or blue eyed. Reproductive success does not figure in.
 5 years ago '04        #110
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
Perhaps feel was the wrong word, I guess At any rate, other studies theoretizes that Homos3xual behavior amongst animals is a basis of population control.

A very large number of species display behavior which is analagous to "homos3xuality". The reasons for this are varied; they may include the same sorts of things that result in human s3xual preference, population pressures, lack of females, etc, etc..

It's all pretty well studied; if you abandon your apparent prejudices you can easily hunt up citations.

It's a common argument that evolution is supposed to "weed out" homos3xuality as organisms so inclined are less likely to reproduce.

This argument fails if homos3xual tendencies just occur naturally in a certain percentage of populations... And is not tied directly to genetics. If that's the case, then a certain percentage of populations may be homos3xual, just as in humans a certain percentage may be left-handed or blue eyed. Reproductive success does not figure in.

Ok, why don't you ask any homos3xual if they are a homos3xual because they felt like they were doing their environmental and civic duty by being homos3xual and controlling the population

Then ask a geneticist if it is natural for an organism to not strive to naturally reproduce based on population.

Then ask yourself why you continue to insist that I am a homophobe. Where have I demonstrated fear of homos3xuals in this thread.

Now ask yourself if you really want to continue this thread and then ask yourself what is your point For all the posts you've made, you've failed to prove one yet.

n*gga, you trollin' hard as fu*k right now. Troll feeding time is over...

Last edited by biscuit; 02-05-2013 at 01:27 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #111
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
First 2 post?!? Really? I should slap ya moms wit a hose filled wit sand.

4real tho. Hes a hip-hop legend. He kno what hes talkin about.
 5 years ago '08        #112
space
space
 biscuit said:

Ok, why don't you ask any homos3xual if they are a homos3xual because they felt like they were doing their environmental and civic duty by being homos3xual and controlling the population
Nobody claimed it is conscious........

Then ask a geneticist if it is natural for an organism to not strive to naturally reproduce based on population.
Many animals stop reproducing and/or abandon or k!ll their babies when food is scarce -- or there are too many of them for food supply.

Then ask yourself why you continue to insist that I am a homophobe. Where have I demonstrated fear of homos3xuals in this thread.
When did I claim you had homophobia?

Now ask yourself if you really want to continue this thread and then ask yourself what is your point For all the posts you've made, you've failed to prove one yet.

n*gga, you trollin' hard as fu*k right now. Troll feeding time is over...

You wondered whether or not homos3xual behaviors is natural, and this has been proven true. You said that reproduction is based in all organisms, yet non-reproductive organisms are actually fairly common. Like collonial organisms, for example, which include huge numbers of non-fertile members. Most bees, ants, termites, nekkid mole rats, and other organisms simply don't reproduce. Yet they function perfectly well. The concept you're ignoring here is called "kin selection"--direct reproduction is the most efficient way to pass on your genes, yes, but halping kin to survive works pretty well too.

And then you're ignoring the social aspect of s3x. Some organisms like dolphins and primates, for example will copulate for fun. Or for social favors, monkeys who will mate in exchange for food aren't unheard of. Or as part of the complex social interations that bind the group together. Any of these can result in mating behaviors that don't result in offspring, including homos3xuality. Hyenas mate as a dominance display (in part, anyway), and the dominant female typically has an enlarged c*itoris that she uses like a p*nis. You can't impregnate a male that way, but it happens anyway.

And then you're also ignoring the fact that genes have multiple expressions. If homos3xuality is the result of a combination of traits that, outside of such combinations, are typically beneficial, you'll get homos3xuals in a population.
 5 years ago '04        #113
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
Nobody claimed it is conscious........

Many animals stop reproducing and/or abandon or k!ll their babies when food is scarce -- or there are too many of them for food supply.

When did I claim you had homophobia?

You wondered whether or not homos3xual behaviors is natural, and this has been proven true. You said that reproduction is based in all organisms, yet non-reproductive organisms are actually fairly common. Like collonial organisms, for example, which include huge numbers of non-fertile members. Most bees, ants, termites, nekkid mole rats, and other organisms simply don't reproduce. Yet they function perfectly well. The concept you're ignoring here is called "kin selection"--direct reproduction is the most efficient way to pass on your genes, yes, but halping kin to survive works pretty well too.

And then you're ignoring the social aspect of s3x. Some organisms like dolphins and primates, for example will copulate for fun. Or for social favors, monkeys who will mate in exchange for food aren't unheard of. Or as part of the complex social interations that bind the group together. Any of these can result in mating behaviors that don't result in offspring, including homos3xuality. Hyenas mate as a dominance display (in part, anyway), and the dominant female typically has an enlarged c*itoris that she uses like a p*nis. You can't impregnate a male that way, but it happens anyway.

And then you're also ignoring the fact that genes have multiple expressions. If homos3xuality is the result of a combination of traits that, outside of such combinations, are typically beneficial, you'll get homos3xuals in a population.
You've used a lot of other peoples arguments to demonstrate a f*ggits point of view

We all now see EXACTLY where you're coming from. It need not be said
 5 years ago '11        #114
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$554 | Props total: 2520 2520

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #115
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
obviously he effected kanye if hes asking for the pics to be removed why? Cause kanye knows this man holds weight in hip hop so F*ck what you youngins think
 5 years ago '05        #116
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
yeah who the fu*k is this bummy a.ss n*ggas I haven't heard of this weak a.ss n*gga before. Funny how the only way he has to get relevant now is to diss another rapper. ahahah this n*ggas looks broke ahahaha fu*k you old a.ss n*ggas
everytime you play GTA 4 GTA SA, watch menace to society this "old broke n*gga" gets paid

For those who dont know this is

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #117
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
Just cause hes "old" dont mean he's broke smh go rock a kilt be my guest
 5 years ago '08        #118
space
space
 Trizz187 said:
obviously he effected kanye if hes asking for the pics to be removed why? Cause kanye knows this man holds weight in hip hop so F*ck what you youngins think
But it's odd that Ye asked for the Sandy Relief Concert pics and then leave the kilt pics during the WTT Tour alone. Not familiar w/licensing laws, but I'm a.ssuming the ones during his tour are licensened under his name as opposed to these perhaps?
 5 years ago '10        #119
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
n*ggas in here acting like if dude dropped an album today, they would go out and cop?
 5 years ago '10        #120
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 7108 7108
 FoShizzle8 said:
bout time someone called out these f*ggots wearing skirts and sh*t and rappin
But, Lord Jamar ain't the one. He hangs out with them muslim dudes
wearing kufis and full length robes. I can't find the Brand Nubian video,
but there is one with them dressed the way KMD is in this one.
People laugh at the way they dress, like the laugh at Kanye.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago